Gay designers oppose SSM, gay parenting, surrogacy

The LGBT in the USA will not talk about that, nor the liberal media. Common sense does not prevail in the USA where homosexuals are militant, in your face provocateurs.

And of whom 99.999999% growing up would have recoiled in disgust themselves at the idea of marriages being absent both a mother and father.

The OP article is from March 14. It was much discussed back then.

Like someone is going to look for a thread from March 14th? Good grief
The date, March 14, 2015, is printed on the article in the OP. I guess you didn't read it.

I don't really care. Comment on topic or butt out

Okay.

Dolce Gabbana Clarify Their Comments About IVF -- The Cut

Also, from the OP ... The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents."

It was several years old when Breitbart wrote about it.
It does not matter how old since they are standing by their previously held opinion on the issue even today.

That's the thing defcon, they aren't. The cult required them to "suddenly change their minds"...like we've seen a lot of blackmailed politicians do.

Translation: they were threatened economically and then caved to their own cult's pressure. There is no pressure brought to bear as harsh as the cult reserves for the members of its own immediate fold that defect. It's considered mutiny and punishable by fiscal death..

Here's their restrained apology through clenched teeth (and at great peril to their catholic souls). Being homosexual is a venial sin. Promoting a homosexual takeover of marriage and an other core of a culture is a mortal sin punished by eternal soul-death.

After running afoul of Elton John and fellow celebrities who jumped on the #boycottdolceandgabbana hashtag he started (including Courtney Love and Ryan Murphy), Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce issued a formal apology for their comments regarding IVF. (The designers had given an interview to an Italian magazine in which they deplored what they called "synthetic children" and "rented wombs.") Last night, the duo appeared on CNN to further discuss their comments...When asked whether he supports IVF, Dolce struck an ambiguous note. "I think today we don't support [or] not support. You think what you think. Basta!" Dolce Gabbana Clarify Their Comments About IVF -- The Cut

"Basta" in italian roughly equates to english as an apathetic "whatever".

That's the thing defcon, they aren't. The cult required them to "suddenly change their minds"...like we've seen a lot of blackmailed politicians do.

Translation: they were threatened economically and then caved to their own cult's pressure. There is no pressure brought to bear as harsh as the cult reserves for the members of its own immediate fold that defect. It's considered mutiny and punishable by fiscal death..

Here's their restrained apology through clenched teeth (and at great peril to their catholic souls). Being homosexual is a venial sin. Promoting a homosexual takeover of marriage and an other core of a culture is a mortal sin punished by eternal soul-death.

After running afoul of Elton John and fellow celebrities who jumped on the #boycottdolceandgabbana hashtag he started (including Courtney Love and Ryan Murphy), Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce issued a formal apology for their comments regarding IVF. (The designers had given an interview to an Italian magazine in which they deplored what they called "synthetic children" and "rented wombs.") Last night, the duo appeared on CNN to further discuss their comments...When asked whether he supports IVF, Dolce struck an ambiguous note. "I think today we don't support [or] not support. You think what you think. Basta!" Dolce Gabbana Clarify Their Comments About IVF -- The Cut

Oh my, Silhouette is lecturing on venial sin vs. mortal sin.

Oh my, Silhouette is lecturing on venial sin vs. mortal sin.

You're going to hear more about that in the near future too.

Here's what Elton John's opinion was before he recanted after 2010. Now he's part of the persecution group when before he was "live and let live...traditional marriage supporter".

"What is wrong with Proposition 8 is that they went for marriage. Marriage is going to put a lot of people off, the word marriage...I don't want to be married. I'm very happy with a civil partnership. If gay people want to get married, or get together, they should have a civil partnership... You get the same equal rights that we do when we have a civil partnership. Heterosexual people get married. We can have civil partnerships." - Elton John 2010 What YOU Have In Common With Rush and Elton Fox News

Now, go back to my last post and see who brought the pressure on the gay catholic men to cave in...*drum roll* Elton John!

Still have any doubts that this movement is progressing any differently than a cult? They have inquisitions and monitoring just like the Scientologists. In fact, some of their founding people used to (still do?) rub elbows with founding members of Scientology and picked up their methods. This was way back in the 1960s. Their use of human psychology, sociology, deflection, deception, smoke and mirrors and monitoring speech and individual thoughts are nearly identical. The CIA would be proud..

Last edited:
Oh look, it's another gay thread by Sasssssy! She wakes up thinking about gay issues, and goes to bed thinking about gay issues.

Hmmm, is something wanting to come out of Sassy closet?

Me think Sassy is afraid of letting it out of the closet, but if she did then she might not be so angry and upset all the time when it come to same sex marriage... ( Maybe if Same Sex was around when Sassy was a little younger she would be a happier person )

Oh look, it's another gay thread by Sasssssy! She wakes up thinking about gay issues, and goes to bed thinking about gay issues.

Me think Sassy is afraid of letting it out of the closet, but if she did then she might not be so angry and upset all the time when it come to same sex marriage... ( Maybe if Same Sex was around when Sassy was a little younger she would be a happier person )
Me think you are a chinese poster posing as an American. Brush up on your english before you come to the party to divide and conquer.

Also, from the OP ... The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents."

Anything to deflect form the content, eh? If you don't like the thread, leave the thread. Must everythi

Unlike you, I'm normal, pillow biter

They have the right to think as they like. So what? Just because they don't agree with something doesn't mean that that things shouldn't exist.

I don't like basketball. Should be ban basketball?

I wonder if they are against straight marriage, since 50% ends in divorce? :D
Link?

Marriage and divorce are both common experiences. In Western cultures, more than 90 percent of people marry by age 50. Healthy marriages are good for couples’ mental and physical health. They are also good for children; growing up in a happy home protects children from mental, physical, educational and social problems. However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.

In the United States, couples marrying for the first time have approximately a fifty percent chance of divorcing. Psychologists are helping couples' "I do" last a lifetime through development and application of scientifically tested relationship education programs.

http://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

The good news is that people are starting to marry when they are older, which will result in less divorce.

I know it's not on topic but it just grates my nerves when people throw out the "50% of marriages end in divorce" as a way to defend anything besides
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/02/u...-lives-on.html?smid=fb-nytimes&abt=0002&abg=1

****About 70 percent of marriages that began in the 1990s reached their 15th anniversary (excluding those in which a spouse died), up from about 65 percent of those that began in the 1970s and 1980s. Those who married in the 2000s are so far divorcing at even lower rates. If current trends continue, nearly two-thirds of marriages will never involve a divorce, according to data from Justin Wolfers, a University of Michigan economist****

Me think you are a chinese poster posing as an American. Brush up on your english before you come to the party to divide and conquer.

Typical, and what will be your next failure in life because what you just wrote was a massive failure...

I know how dare I not embrace the hatred you feel for Same Sex Couples. How dare I not scream that the OP article is evidence enough to order all Gays and Lesbians to be mistreated because Two Gays are against this or that.

Now as you get ready to write another failure of a insult please take a moment, and ask yourself if your son or daughter wanted to enter a Same Sex Marriage will you demand they live in the closet, deny them to be treated as human beings, and will you throw them out of your life?

If you answer yes to any of that then you're not a parent that should be raising children because of your hatred for those that are not as close minded as you...

They have the right to think as they like. So what? Just because they don't agree with something doesn't mean that that things shouldn't exist.

I don't like basketball. Should be ban basketball?

I wonder if they are against straight marriage, since 50% ends in divorce? :D
Link?

Marriage and divorce are both common experiences. In Western cultures, more than 90 percent of people marry by age 50. Healthy marriages are good for couples’ mental and physical health. They are also good for children; growing up in a happy home protects children from mental, physical, educational and social problems. However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.

In the United States, couples marrying for the first time have approximately a fifty percent chance of divorcing. Psychologists are helping couples' "I do" last a lifetime through development and application of scientifically tested relationship education programs.

http://www.apa.org/topics/divorce/

The good news is that people are starting to marry when they are older, which will result in less divorce.

I know it's not on topic but it just grates my nerves when people throw out the "50% of marriages end in divorce" as a way to defend anything besides

FBI Table 5

****About 70 percent of marriages that began in the 1990s reached their 15th anniversary (excluding those in which a spouse died), up from about 65 percent of those that began in the 1970s and 1980s. Those who married in the 2000s are so far divorcing at even lower rates. If current trends continue, nearly two-thirds of marriages will never involve a divorce, according to data from Justin Wolfers, a University of Michigan economist****

Someone says this crap on some left loon or pro gay site and left loons take it as gospel.

"Basta" = "enough"

Anything to deflect form the content, eh? If you don't like the thread, leave the thread. Must everythi

What happen to me being in Iggy land?

I love it when someone threatens me with iggy and can not even commit to their threat!

Also you're as normal as Hitler...

Watch the gaystapo crucify these two for not marching the Nazi Gaystapo lockstep. BOYCOTT THEM!!! LOL

LEGENDARY GAY DESIGNERS OPPOSE GAY MARRIAGE, GAY PARENTING, SURROGACY

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, founders of the eponymous fashion house, have come out strongly against gay marriage, the notion of gay families, and the use of surrogacy to procreate.
The billionaire pair, who used to be romantically linked, gave an interview with the Italian magazine Panorama, in which they said, “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical offspring and rented uterus. Life has a natural flow; there are things that cannot be changed.”

They also said, “Procreation must be an act of love.”

“I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Uteri for rent, semen chosen from a catalogue,” Dolce stated.

Gabanna said, “The family is not a fad. In it there is a supernatural sense of belonging.”
The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents.”

Legendary Gay Designers Oppose Gay Marriage Gay Parenting Surrogacy - Breitbart

Gay designers are no different from sell out nigga's....all afraid to fuck with their bottom line$$$$$$$$$$$$. Then when the shine has gone, they all come home to roost.

Watch the gaystapo crucify these two for not marching the Nazi Gaystapo lockstep. BOYCOTT THEM!!! LOL

LEGENDARY GAY DESIGNERS OPPOSE GAY MARRIAGE, GAY PARENTING, SURROGACY

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, founders of the eponymous fashion house, have come out strongly against gay marriage, the notion of gay families, and the use of surrogacy to procreate.
The billionaire pair, who used to be romantically linked, gave an interview with the Italian magazine Panorama, in which they said, “The only family is the traditional one. No chemical offspring and rented uterus. Life has a natural flow; there are things that cannot be changed.”

They also said, “Procreation must be an act of love.”

“I call children of chemistry, synthetic children. Uteri for rent, semen chosen from a catalogue,” Dolce stated.

Gabanna said, “The family is not a fad. In it there is a supernatural sense of belonging.”

The pair have long been outspoken about gay marriage. In 2013, when the LondonTelegraph asked them if they had ever considered getting married, they answered, “What? Never!” Dolce said, “I’m a practicing Catholic.”

Gabbana told the Daily Mail in 2006, “I am opposed to the idea of a child growing up with two gay parents.”

Legendary Gay Designers Oppose Gay Marriage Gay Parenting Surrogacy - Breitbart

Who cares.

Just fascinating that the Christo-Fascists like you suddenly embrace Homosexuals when you can find a handy quote from them.

And you agree with them of course that any hetero couple who uses invitro is wrong too?

You are as normal as the Westboro Baptist Church.

At least Breitbart is consistent at being dishonest, and why the site is completely devoid of credibility.

Any rightist who 'cites' Breitbart is likewise devoid of credibility.

Forum List

Back