Gary Johnson wins Libertarian Party nomination

Wins? Was there a primary?

He was chosen, which is fine. But he also didn't have to go through the process the other candidates did.
What process did the other candidates go through? Isn't it up to each political party to select their own candidates?

Seriously? Do you need an education as to what the primary process is?

Don't bother others with really ignorant questions.
And why don't the libertarians run Rand Paul? Is Rand Paul too embarrassed to be associated with the Libertarian party? Or because there is no chance they send the sacraficial lamb that is Gary Johnson?

He was chosen, which is fine. But he also didn't have to go through the process the other candidates did.
What process did the other candidates go through? Isn't it up to each political party to select their own candidates?
Jillian thinks that just because her candidate was handed the nomination by a group of corrupt super delegates. That = a process . ;)

She's such a bitch with a capital B. Lol.

only to bitches. *shrug*

but thanks for trolling by.

and the moron still doesn't understand that it's not about super delegates, she won pledge delegates.

try fact-based reality.

Hillary sucks. Why would anyone want such a dishonest hag being the POTUS?
Because we don't want Trump. He's worse.
Because we don't want a Republican passing Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell legislation
Because we want a Democrat to appoint a Supreme Court Justice to replace the one that just died.
Because the GOP are bigger liars
Because the Clinton's had a surplus and the GOP turned that into a deficit.

Jillian thinks that just because her candidate was handed the nomination by a group of corrupt super delegates. That = a process . ;)

only to bitches. *shrug*

and the moron still doesn't understand that it's not about super delegates, she won pledge delegates.

try fact-based reality.

Because we don't want a Republican passing Paul Ryan/Mitch McConnell legislation
Because we want a Democrat to appoint a Supreme Court Justice to replace the one that just died.

Then vote for a third party candidate! The Clintons are crooked as all get out!

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Because dishonest hags like Hillary and Jillian must stick together.
Who would you like to be President? Cruz? Rubio? Kasich? Jeb? They are all dishonest fucks.

I love it how Republicans say all Government sucks but not when it comes to their boys.

Bush didn't suck, Rubio didn't suck, McCain doesn't suck, Cruz, etc.

But the fact is, they all suck. That's why the GOP don't have a candidate this year. So this year they get to spend all their time tearing down Hillary but the fact is, they suck worse.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Not a chance. I don't want another great recession when Trump wins because people didn't vote Democratic.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Which 3rd party candidate isn't crooked?

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Who would you like to be President? Cruz? Rubio? Kasich? Jeb? They are all dishonest fucks.

I love it how Republicans say all Government sucks but not when it comes to their boys.

But the fact is, they all suck. That's why the GOP don't have a candidate this year. So this year they get to spend all their time tearing down Hillary but the fact is, they suck worse.
Of course they all suck. But Hillary sucks more than the rest. Plus she should be in jail.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Which 3rd party candidate isn't crooked?

Probably lots of them. That's why they wouldn't dream of being affiliated with either of the two main "establishment" parties.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Somebody who isn't a democrat or a republican is the answer I would give here. Lol.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

Somebody who isn't a democrat or a republican is the answer I would give here. Lol.
If You Think Hillary Clinton Is Corrupt and Untrustworthy, You're Rewarding 25 Years of GOP Smears
Obviously, Clinton carries with her more than 25 years in the spotlight. What you know about Hillary is what you know about Hillary. There aren't a lot of surprises. Maybe you figure this is bad for her, but in truth it can be argued that this is a positive rather than a negative because there's nothing the Republicans can throw at her that we haven't already been fed to death. Hillary Clinton's reputation is largely the result of a quarter century of visceral GOP hatred.

And why don't the libertarians run Rand Paul? Is Rand Paul too embarrassed to be associated with the Libertarian party? Or because there is no chance they send the sacraficial lamb that is Gary Johnson?
Because Rand Paul wants to be president, and running under the Libertarian Party won't get him there. Nor does Rand want to be associated with libertarians, as evidenced by his embarrassing run this year.

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

I think this Trump shit is great. The GOP are so bad they know if its between them or Hillary, she wins. So instead they get an outsider to run. Makes me fucking laugh when I think about how they bragged about how many great candidates they had running and all we had were Bernie Hillary and a couple of other nobodies. But the one guy who they didn't want to get the GOP nomination got it. Hillaryous.

I doubt he needs an education but you sure as hell do, "counselor."

once again... you wish.

but ok ignorant troll boy. we can pretend if it makes you feel better about yourself.

but please do tell him what "process" other candidates go through if you;re capable. but i doubt you're capable...same as the little uneducated boy.

Because Rand Paul wants to be president, and running under the Libertarian Party won't get him there. Nor does Rand want to be associated with libertarians, as evidenced by his embarrassing run this year.

you know, i thought rand was going to be your nominee. he ended up being a major fail who couldn't stand the heat.

but how did his fail have anything to do with him not wanting "to be associated with libertarians"?

only to bitches. *shrug*

try fact-based reality.

I think this Trump shit is great. The GOP are so bad they know if its between them or Hillary, she wins. So instead they get an outsider to run. Makes me fucking laugh when I think about how they bragged about how many great candidates they had running and all we had were Bernie Hillary and a couple of other nobodies. But the one guy who they didn't want to get the GOP nomination got it. Hillaryous.

Hillaryous. I like it! Lol. I think Trumpster and Hillbag suck equally. I am dreading having either of them as the next POTUS.

ALL the candidates were an embarrassment. It's more like a circus than an election.

you know, i thought rand was going to be your nominee. he ended up being a major fail who couldn't stand the heat.

but how did his fail have anything to do with him not wanting "to be associated with libertarians"?
He thought he could win the nomination by cozying up to evangelicals and neocons, two groups who, obviously, wanted nothing to do with him and never would have no matter what he did. Thus, rather than talk about non-interventionism, he tried to portray himself as a realist and the next coming of Ronald Reagan. In other words, a typical Republican who's maybe 2% less interventionist than anybody else.

He signed Tom Cotton's letter, voted against the Iran deal, voted for sanctions against Iran, flip flopped on cutting foreign aide to Israel so many times he probably got whiplash, and supported airstrikes in Syria against ISIS while criticizing others for wanting to intervene in Syria. In other words, at every turn he spit in the face of libertarians in an attempt to cozy up to other elements within the Republican Party who wanted nothing to do with him.

Sen. Rand Paul: U.S. Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression

Oh, and just for fun, an op-ed where Rand says we have to take action against Putin based on Ukraine, despite the fact that it was the U.S. who purposefully provoked Putin in Ukraine by overthrowing his puppet government in the first place. So the U.S. purposefully provokes Putin, Putin responds, and the U.S. demonizes Putin and "libertarian" Rand says we have to take action against him. No thanks.

Hillaryous. I like it! Lol. I think Trumpster and Hillbag suck equally. I am dreading having either of them as the next POTUS.
One thing to consider is that you hate hillary because the corporate media and Republicans hate her. They hated bill too, even though he was a slimeball, so what? He ran a good government. It's not like I'm asking you to vote for another loser bush.

Also, I didn't say that his failure to win the Republican nomination had anything to do with not wanting to be associated with libertarians. I merely stated that he didn't. You once again read into my post what you wanted, as opposed to what was actually there.

Forum List

Back