Gary Johnson wins Libertarian Party nomination

Wins? Was there a primary?

He was chosen, which is fine. But he also didn't have to go through the process the other candidates did.
What process did the other candidates go through? Isn't it up to each political party to select their own candidates?

Seriously? Do you need an education as to what the primary process is?

Don't bother others with really ignorant questions.
I doubt he needs an education but you sure as hell do, "counselor."

once again... you wish.

but ok ignorant troll boy. we can pretend if it makes you feel better about yourself.

but please do tell him what "process" other candidates go through if you;re capable. but i doubt you're capable...same as the little uneducated boy.
:banana:

Gary "Stoner" Johnson is not a libertarian.

He has admitted himself : ''I do consider it very flattering,'' Mr. Johnson said in a telephone conversation before his speech, referring to the draft movement. ''But I'm a Republican, and I'm not going to run for President.''

New Mexico Governor Resists Draft Efforts by Libertarians
That was 17 years ago. In less time than that, two Liberal Senators who eventually ran for President voted for the Iraq War before they were against it. Both Hillary and John have flip-flopped on so many issues, it's difficult to keep track. So back to Johnson, given the changes since 1999 and actions of many other politicians, I'm willing to cut him a little slack on switching from RNC to LP.

He has admitted himself : ''I do consider it very flattering,'' Mr. Johnson said in a telephone conversation before his speech, referring to the draft movement. ''But I'm a Republican, and I'm not going to run for President.''

That was 17 years ago. In less time than that, two Liberal Senators who eventually ran for President voted for the Iraq War before they were against it. Both Hillary and John have flip-flopped on so many issues, it's difficult to keep track. So back to Johnson, given the changes since 1999 and actions of many other politicians, I'm willing to cut him a little slack on switching from RNC to LP.

"Stoney" Johnson is a joke of a candidate from a joke of a party.

If the "L" party wants to ever be taken seriously, the should start by nominating actual "Libertarians". Not just cast off Republicans who smoke pot and put people to sleep when they speak.

If the "L" party wants to ever be taken seriously, the should start by nominating actual "Libertarians". Not just cast off Republicans who smoke pot and put people to sleep when they speak.
Which party has nominated someone with actual executive experience in an elected office?

I suspect the ranks of the Libertarian party have grown mostly due to the loss of Republicans leaving the sinking RNC ship. It's not surprising that leaders in the LP were former RNC members.

Which party has nominated someone with actual executive experience in an elected office?

Gary "Stoner" Johnson's "experience" was growing government programs, growing government spending, and growing government debt. He's a pot smoking GOP neocon who's not a libertarian. Perfect!!

PS- If you watch one of his speeches, don't forget to dump your drool cup.......

Don't forget how bush/Chaney lied us all in to war and Republicans are still denying that. I bet trump agrees with me.

I love it a libertarian is running. I wish a teabaggers would run too

Nominating "electable" people makes no sense when they're not advancing libertarianism. Might as well just vote Democrat or Republican at that point.

Gary "Stoner" Johnson's "experience" was growing government programs, growing government spending, and growing government debt. He's a pot smoking GOP neocon who's not a libertarian. Perfect!!

PS- If you watch one of his speeches, don't forget to dump your drool cup.......
You sound like an Obamazombie

And now by supporting Johnson you may throw the election to Hillary. Hypocrite much?
If the Republican party wants my vote, they need to run better candidates and have a better platform.

A platform might help. Do the Democrats or Republicans have a platform?
Yes. It's on their webpages.

And Trump is using the Republican's platform? I doubt that.

Unconstitutional or you don't like it?

Since when have the right had a problem with "unconstitutional"?
Unconstitutional.

I give up, how long?

Well....

Slavery. Okay, "All men are created equal" wasn't in the US Constitution. However the right to keep and bear arms says "all people", and they didn't exactly allow all people, did they? In fact they pretended that people were only 3/5ths of people or something like that.

So, I'm saying since about 1791.

And Trump is using the Republican's platform? I doubt that.
Who claimed he was? The RNC has a problem with Trump. Three guesses what those problems include.

I was replying to "If the Republican party wants my vote, they need to run better candidates and have a better platform.", I asked if either of them had a platform. Seeing that the Republicans will be running with Trump as their candidate who doesn't have a platform at all, and isn't even a Republican.

Nominating "electable" people makes no sense when they're not advancing libertarianism. Might as well just vote Democrat or Republican at that point.

Exactly. I don't want the Libertarian party to win. I want American voters to realize that government should protect us from bullies, not facilitate them. If we don't achieve consensus on that, winning the White House won't matter much.

Unconstitutional.

I give up, how long?

Well....

Slavery. Okay, "All men are created equal" wasn't in the US Constitution. However the right to keep and bear arms says "all people", and they didn't exactly allow all people, did they? In fact they pretended that people were only 3/5ths of people or something like that.

Ummm, the "right wing" in those days were the King-loving Tory assholes. Fuck them bastards, eh? Fuck the Redcoats and God Bless America!

doa1ll.jpg

Unconstitutional.

I give up, how long?

Well....

Ummm, the "right wing" in those days were the King-loving Tory assholes. Fuck them bastards, eh? Fuck the Redcoats and God Bless America!

doa1ll.jpg

Yeah, but they were still right wingers.

Forum List

Back