Gallup: Romney 51 - the O 45

And we're gonna GET ONE :)

Romney 51---O. 45

UPDATED:

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 Updated 08:30 AM ET

All registered voters are asked: "Suppose the presidential election were held today, and it included Barack Obama and Joe Biden as the Democratic Party's candidates and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as the Republican Party's candidates. Who would you vote for [ROTATED: Barack Obama and Joe Biden, the Democrats (or) Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, the Republicans]?" Those who are undecided are further asked if they lean more toward Obama and Biden or Romney and Ryan and their leanings are incorporated into the results.

These results are for likely voters, who are------

read more:Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney

They robo-poll landline listings, skipping approximately 40% of the population and skewing strongly toward elderly rural people. They also do not speak personally to the sample population.

And we're gonna GET ONE :)

Romney 51---O. 45

UPDATED:

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 Updated 08:30 AM ET

All registered voters are asked: "Suppose the presidential election were held today, and it included Barack Obama and Joe Biden as the Democratic Party's candidates and Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as the Republican Party's candidates. Who would you vote for [ROTATED: Barack Obama and Joe Biden, the Democrats (or) Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan, the Republicans]?" Those who are undecided are further asked if they lean more toward Obama and Biden or Romney and Ryan and their leanings are incorporated into the results.

These results are for likely voters, who are------

read more:Election 2012 Likely Voters Trial Heat: Obama vs. Romney
still a awful poll for obama. gop supporters get even better news

obamafail1_zpsafa93012.jpg

I love how the "polls can't be trusted" republicans now show it to indicate how Mittens will now win the election.

Fine. Elect Willard Romney, and stop bitching. I'm not crazy about capitalism, anyway, and he will completely destroy the American economy by killing what remains of the middle class.

So bring on Willard! We'll have great fun with that guy and his eight wives.

Fine. Elect Willard Romney, and stop bitching. I'm not crazy about capitalism, anyway, and he will completely destroy the American economy by killing what remains of the middle class.

look like at the moment president romney for next four years

And the White House will become an LDS temple. Sorry, but I don't trust Willard in the slightest, him with his Magic Underwear and all.

And the White House will become an LDS temple. Sorry, but I don't trust Willard in the slightest, him with his Magic Underwear and all.

:rolleyes:

i don,t either but romney is massive front runner. it be big surpise if he can,t win . President tried his best but he got big hurdle to come back in this election.

Forum List

Back