Finally, a feel good story for the whole family this holiday season

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A group of Mexican farmers have been allowed to walk free despite killing 10 members of a cartel with sickles and shotguns in a “football field massacre”.

The villagers engaged in a showdown with the gangsters earlier this month after they refused to pay them protection money.

Armed with sickles, machetes and shotguns, the villagers killed 10 members of the notorious Familia Michoacana cartel at a football field in Texcapilla on Dec 8, and lost four of their own.

Despite the showdown being dubbed by locals as “the massacre on the football field”, prosecutors from the state of Mexico concluded that cartel members had opened fire first and that the farmers had acted in self-defence with “the tools of their trade”.

Don't know about you, but this made my day!!

We need more of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

ScreenShot_20231229093339.png

A group of Mexican farmers have been allowed to walk free despite killing 10 members of a cartel with sickles and shotguns in a “football field massacre”.

The villagers engaged in a showdown with the gangsters earlier this month after they refused to pay them protection money.

Armed with sickles, machetes and shotguns, the villagers killed 10 members of the notorious Familia Michoacana cartel at a football field in Texcapilla on Dec 8, and lost four of their own.

Despite the showdown being dubbed by locals as “the massacre on the football field”, prosecutors from the state of Mexico concluded that cartel members had opened fire first and that the farmers had acted in self-defence with “the tools of their trade”.

I do feel good about the farmers found innocent, due to self-defense. The four dead farmers is very regrettable, but they died with honor in my opinion.

It looks like they are not out of the woods yet, though. Did you read the rest where 14 villagers including four children have disappeared since their victory on the football pitch?

Looks like they need Yul Brynner and the Magnificent 7.

I do feel good about the farmers found innocent, due to self-defense. The four dead farmers is very regrettable, but they died with honor in my opinion.

It looks like they are not out of the woods yet, though. Did you read the rest where 14 villagers including four children have disappeared since their victory on the football pitch?

Looks like they need Yul Brynner and the Magnificent 7.
Well, that is the downside. They will all be hunted down and murdered because the government will give them no protection.

Killjoy!!

I have to say, the farmers must have known on some level they may all die for defending themselves and their community.

However, sometimes people have a breaking point and would rather die than live like slaves.

It always warms my heart when people get such courage.

I have to say, the farmers must have known on some level they may all die for defending themselves and their community.

However, sometimes people have a breaking point and would rather die than live like slaves.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken

Back in Manassas(have to call it Assas because Man is gender specific) the thugs used to go around the lower income neighborhoods demanding protection money from the Illegals that Terry McAweful would allow in the state of VA. One night i guess the money wasnt there so a whole unit went up in flames. Shame we cant have the same luck with thugs and Marxists like they did in Mexico. Maybe when President Trump is reinstated as president of the US, he will allow open season, go against all the insurrectionists who believed in the Russian Collusion hoax.....

1703877799189.png

Yes, but that is every day under a Biden administration...............er...........um.............I mean another Obama administration.

We both know I was referring to your "bait and switch" vis a vis the thread title vs. the thread content. ;)

We both know I was referring to your "bait and switch" vis a vis the thread title vs. the thread content. ;)
Courage is inspirational, even when met with a gun pointed at your head, since it is so rare these days.

Every time an American snorts something up his nose he contributes to the problem.

The US government is owned by the cartels every bit as much as the Mexican government, if not more so.
They have always had a vested interest in the profits of the Drug War, and they can't bust people if they are no drugz.

Forum List

Back