Gallup: Romney 51 - the O 45

Shit, give the Republicans the fucking presidency. We can undermine THEM for the next four years.

I thought the polls were rigged?

have some of you changed your minds? Might as well come clean now and admit you trust the polling numbers again.

Democrats will treat a Romney administration exactly the same as the GOP destroyed the Obama administration.

this fact does sadden me. The left is to blame here as well, some really went over the top on Bush and all the GOP has do is take that mentality and add steroids.

No matter who wins, the opposing party will go ape shit and make life a living hell for the sitting president,

Hm. I will wait and see the polls POST DEBATE....I really do not want to have to vote for Obama but I sure in the fuck don't want Willard in there...be 8 more years of Bush....course past 4 have been Bush Lite...

Polls are BS. Frankly, i'm tired of Mitt being compared to Bush. Where in the hell do you libtards come up with this? Do you not know history, listen and read? Jesus Christ, your shit stinks!

War monger foreign policy- Check
Claims to want to help small business-Check
Very religious-Check
Full of hot air-Check

Yep like Bush...

The long knives are starting to come out as the leftwingnuts unravel. So predictable and amusing.....:lol:

Sorry Left wingnuts, after all the lies Obama told tast night, the trend will only get worse for Obama. He's not the blank canvas that you can paint your dream upon.... He's got a record now kiddies, and it stinks.

Last edited:
It will be a bloodbath of the Reagan/Carter variety.
I think it will favor Romney extensively, but Obama and his crowd have fully convinced black people that the Civil War wasn't started because the anti-slavery Republicans came to power to free the slaves, and that the pro-slavery plantation owners were ticked that the Northern states went for anti-slavery and so elected the Republicans. The Democrats are now claiming it doesn't matter that their party was obstructionists for the century following the Civil War, when older Americans know that is not the truth.

Obama has made his entire life about being a victim. Some victim. Grandmother, a bank president; mother, a jet-setting, globe-trotting anthropologist; father related to Kenyan elites; Harvard graduate; Illinois State representative; U. S. Senator; President. He claims he was victimized by his predecessor, George W. Bush; every difficult decision that came down the pike, he poisoned the well claiming Bush caused it and that his ENEMIES the Republicans are scary people for the same reason--they oppose his overspending the American economy into oblivion, although he is responsible for two downgrades that he skirted as not his fault, when overspending was at his behest.

I think he will lose a little of the black vote, but not a lot. They are hearing white people criticized at an unprecedented rate as many of the black power people are now church pastors blithering in high dudgeon about God damning white America for everything.

Obama claims everybody else is a racist but him, that "they" are at fault for everything he and his Democrat Congress for 2 years didn't do.

He continued his tirade last night by calling his political adversary "liar" in coordination with Candy Crowley who refused to allow Governor Romney to stand up for his good name and refute Obama's blatant hubris.

if your idea that it was the right wing that set the slaves free, is in your argument, nothing else you say is valid. holy shit your stupid.

Fine. Elect Willard Romney, and stop bitching. I'm not crazy about capitalism, anyway, and he will completely destroy the American economy by killing what remains of the middle class.

So bring on Willard! We'll have great fun with that guy and his eight wives.
look like at the moment president romney for next four years

And the White House will become an LDS temple. Sorry, but I don't trust Willard in the slightest, him with his Magic Underwear and all.

Uh..sure thing. More false outrage.

I don't care if I win or not...I really hope the obama voters riot if he loses LMAO...would be a blast...course I saw something the other day it said..will election be stolen....way its looking yep.

The long knives are starting to come out as the leftwingnuts unravel. So predictable and amusing.....:lol:

Sorry Left wingnuts, after all theh lies Obama told ltast night, he trend will only get worse for Obama. He's not the blank canvas that you can paint your dream upon.... He's got a record now kiddies, and it stinks.

It's not a pretty site at the O camp with the stagnant economy, high unemployment, low gdp, massive debt and numerous scandals hanging around.

Well I guess this now makes Gallup a right wing poll we will get a much clearer picture about the debate and it's impact on Friday when new polls that factor in the debate come out.

Forum List

Back