Galllup: McCain 52 % Obama 37%

Yep I remember thinking Kerry might win.
true but i always felt bush would win with karl rove by his side. In the end romney big front runner with massive poll leads. President never really recovered from first debate although he kept himself in game for a bit with his peformance last night. but doubt it be enough

Yep I remember thinking Kerry might win.
true but i always felt bush would win with karl rove by his side. In the end romney big front runner with massive poll leads. President never really recovered from first debate although he kept himself in game for a bit with his peformance last night. but doubt it be enough

You think mitt can win without Ohio?

well he can win without ohio. if he won iwoa, wi and nevanda he win without ohio.

so he can but i think romnet perfer to win

what most depressing is deep down he only need five states. fi,vi,co,nc and ohio to win. he ahead in four of those five states in the poll.

well he can win without ohio. if he won iwoa, wi and nevanda he win without ohio.

what most depressing is deep down he only need five states. fi,vi,co,nc and ohio to win. he ahead in four of those five states in the poll.

Its not over. Romney got a bump but Obama is still in the drivers seat. The polls will show it by next week

difference was that was in septemeber. we now in october and romney got quite a big lead. so worry is that could be real lead. obama need to up ground game to have a chance.

Another huge difference between this race and 2008 is that in 2008 because McCain accepted public financing and Obama did not, Obama outspent McCain by 4 to 1 throughout the campaign and by 5 to 1 in the last month. That will not happen this year.

If Obama had accepted public financing, we'd be talking about whether President McCain would win a second term now, and Obama would just be a footnote in history textbooks.

Its not over. Romney got a bump but Obama is still in the drivers seat. The polls will show it by next week
i hope your right because even if they don,t , is major panic time man.

difference was that was in septemeber. we now in october and romney got quite a big lead. so worry is that could be real lead. obama need to up ground game to have a chance.

Another huge difference between this race and 2008 is that in 2008 because McCain accepted public financing and Obama did not, Obama outspent McCain by 4 to 1 throughout the campaign and by 5 to 1 in the last month. That will not happen this year.

If Obama had accepted public financing, we'd be talking about whether President McCain would win a second term now, and Obama would just be a footnote in history textbooks.
not sure about that as they great wave behind obama. so he might have won it tight anyway

anyway for conservative are here don,t blame you for jumping for joy at present.

This ain't early September '08, and Obama has a record this time.

ROTFL

Romney went down in flames last night.

The Monday polls are going to confirm the election is over.
well doubt election over in obama favour even if i wished it was

truth is romney the front runner and has been ever since that devasting first debate

but we can,t change that now.

i hope your right because even if they don,t , is major panic time man.

Let me show you something. I went to RCP and created my own map
I hope it links right. Do you see how difficult it still is for romney?
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Obama vs. Romney Create Your Own Electoral Map Damn it didnt link right. Anyway do it yourself. Give romney WI FL VA NC CO and give Obama the rest of the swing States. Obama still wins 271 to 267. He may lose the popular vote by a liitle but that doesnt matter......remember bush Gore?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back