Joe Biden warns governor Abbot, remove the border barrier or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden Says Texas Has Till End Of Day To Remove Razor Wire Or Else Frinlerbagsuzzit Dorblelerg
POLITICS·Jan 26, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a stern warning to Texas and other states standing in support of razor wire barriers at the Southern border, President Biden said that Texas has until the end of the day to remove it or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg.
"This has gotten out of hand, folks," said Biden before a crowd of reporters. "The governor of Texas has defied the gribblegarg of tortlshwaligglbuther. I'm giving Greg Abbot until sundown today to remove thrigldiffin or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg. Not a joke!
Confused reporters directed further questions to Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, who is historically black as well as gay. "What the president means is something he has been clear about from day one, and that is exactly what he means, which is abundantly clear," she said. "The important thing to remember here is that the border is one-hundred percent secure and Biden is the most competent President of all time. No further questions, thanks."

"I have no idea what frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg is, but it sounds like some high-falutin big city nonsense to me," responded Abbot. "The razor wire will stay. Bring on the frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg! Yee haw!"

At publishing time, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 to uphold Biden's decision to impose frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg on the state of Texas.

Biden Says Texas Has Till End Of Day To Remove Razor Wire Or Else Frinlerbagsuzzit Dorblelerg
POLITICS·Jan 26, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a stern warning to Texas and other states standing in support of razor wire barriers at the Southern border, President Biden said that Texas has until the end of the day to remove it or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg.
"This has gotten out of hand, folks," said Biden before a crowd of reporters. "The governor of Texas has defied the gribblegarg of tortlshwaligglbuther. I'm giving Greg Abbot until sundown today to remove thrigldiffin or else frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg. Not a joke!
Confused reporters directed further questions to Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre, who is historically black as well as gay. "What the president means is something he has been clear about from day one, and that is exactly what he means, which is abundantly clear," she said. "The important thing to remember here is that the border is one-hundred percent secure and Biden is the most competent President of all time. No further questions, thanks."

"I have no idea what frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg is, but it sounds like some high-falutin big city nonsense to me," responded Abbot. "The razor wire will stay. Bring on the frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg! Yee haw!"

At publishing time, the Supreme Court ruled 5-4 to uphold Biden's decision to impose frinlerbagsuzzit dorblelerg on the state of Texas.
Funny, but tragic. We have a demented president beholden to Obama, who is working behind the country to bring in as many low-class, unskilled, mediocre, semi-literate fighting age males from and loyal to a foreign country.

The Texas attorney general said, when asked what does he think Biden will do, "I wish I could answer that, but clearly Biden is not the one making decisions in Washington. Since I don't know who is, I can't predict what they might do in his name. Biden himself is clearly not who is in charge".

And that is a fact.

Whoever is makin these decisions if effectively ending any chance of Biden getting re-elected. If they were to actually federalize the National Guard and go down and remove the barriers so the Cartel can continue to funnel people in - this is the best way to virtually guarantee a Trump win.

Word "on the ground" is that the razor-wire barricades are intact, and none of the Feds are actually cutting or removing them, except when on camera. They agree with the Governor.

Ole Potatohead never nationalized the Texas National Guard like he said he was going to do because he knew those Tejins in the Guard would have just told him to go fuck himself.

Funny, but tragic. We have a demented president beholden to Obama, who is working behind the country to bring in as many low-class, unskilled, mediocre, semi-literate fighting age males from and loyal to a foreign country.
Well we can see why Poopeypants would be angered, slowing down that drug and child trafficking bidness.....

I'm tryin' to think of how many classic movies had that kind
of dialogue in establishing a main character and their persona.
Words like " funny " to describe a specific main character
who by the middle of the movie is anything but " Funny ".
And by the movie's end is worse than any Hannibal Lecter.
Lector was a master at psychological tempting one's inner
urges.
I don't think too many Americans at this point want to even
know what temps { or guides } Biden.
It's that unbelievably Unamerican.I don't think even a marginal
version today of a Hannibal Lecter archetype would want to
diagnose Joe Biden.

Biden has no authority over Texas.
Maybe if Biden was given a lobster bib and a rattle
toy while engaged in lunch he might seem more open
to the idea'r that States have States Rights.
W/o stating that he may need a larger size elderly
diaper before long.His caretakers are getting nervous of the
thought of having to Change Joe, mid-lunch.

Forum List

Back