funny

rtwngAvngr said:
What is your point? You gave him credit while taking it away it seemed. Typical lib pointless posturing.

Oh, I thought this one may be what started it rtwngAvngr. Or maybe the one calling it bullcrap. Anyway, my apologies to you if I offended you. Just don't call me a lib. any more.

Merlin said:
Oh, I thought this one may be what started it rtwngAvngr. Or maybe the one calling it bullcrap. Anyway, my apologies to you if I offended you. Just don't call me a lib. any more.

Ok. Deal. I think we got the wires crossed somewher along the line. I'm sorry too. I love you.

We
fuzzykitten99 said:
it's this kind of attitude that lost your party the election. I consider myself a redneck, specifically a Minnesota Redneck. I'm a deer-killin', beer-swillin', hot-dishin', bass-fishin', bonafide Minnesota Redneck.

Your "I'm smarter than you" attutude does NOT sit well with normal, everyday people. It is an insult to us that the liberals practically say right out that Americans are stupid. Pompous eleitists of the DFL/DNC have a false perception of said people. They think we are stupid, uneducated, and need to be told how to live our lives. It is true, that much of the people you speak of, don't have college educations. But somehow, we are able to make a living, provide for our families, and just live life. Just because us NORMAL people don't have more than one home, housekeepers, and fly around in private jets, doesn't mean you are better than us.

Don't expect to be elected by people who you blatently insult, and then proceed to tell us we can't possibly make it without governments help. So to you, I am THAT stupid to you that I can't possibly do it? I have been doing just fine without government handouts. In fact, my husband's 3 cousins all have college educations, yet NONE have a job in any of their fields. One of them majored in Sanskrit and Art History. What the hell kind of job do you expect to get with that?
Well Iam so happy you are fine with being a redneck. Im from Minnesota and thank god I didnt chatch that!!!! And I never said I was smarter or any better then anyone. Private Jet hahahahahahaha

lolita715 said:
Well I am so happy you are fine with being a redneck.

What's with you and your stupid liberal buzzwords??? Do you consider the word "redneck" to be some kind of biting, argument-winning insult or something? :lame2: Git reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaal.

TheEnemyWithin said:
What's with you and your stupid liberal buzzwords??? Do you consider the word "redneck" to be some kind of biting, argument-winning insult or something? :lame2: Git reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaal.
Im pretty sure redneck is not a buzzword

lolita715 said:
We
Well Iam so happy you are fine with being a redneck. Im from Minnesota and thank god I didnt chatch that!!!! And I never said I was smarter or any better then anyone. Private Jet hahahahahahaha

wow...i'm embarrassed to share the state with you. If you are REALLY from Minnesota...you will know the answer to this question. How do you pronounce Anoka, Mahtomedi, Wayzata, and Mille Lacs? Spell them out phonetically. A true Minnesotan can EASILY answer this.

fuzzykitten99 said:
wow...i'm embarrassed to share the state with you. If you are REALLY from Minnesota...you will know the answer to this question. How do you pronounce Anoka, Mahtomedi, Wayzata, and Mille Lacs? Spell them out phonetically. A true Minnesotan can EASILY answer this.
y
you must be the typical minnesota resident, that everyone thinks of, after seeing fargo.

Merlin1047 said:
:eek2:

Is there an issue being debated here, or are we just having fun trading insults?
yeah there is no issue, read the prior posts from that kitten person

lolita715 said:
yeah there is no issue, read the prior posts from that kitten person

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble (hell, who am I kidding - I love it), but her posts are far less insulting, and far more logical than anything you've posted since you joined.

Perhaps you need a new hobby.

Shattered said:
Hate to be the one to burst your bubble (hell, who am I kidding - I love it), but her posts are far less insulting, and far more logical than anything you've posted since you joined.

Perhaps you need a new hobby.
yeah thats your opinion, and I really dont care.

lolita715 said:
yeah thats your opinion, and I really dont care.

Nah.. I'm willing to state (with authority) that it's fact, cupcake. :)

Forum List

Back