funny

Merlin said:
That is my question to you because you're not making any sense.

Your post seems to attempt to diminish lincoln's part in the abolition, though he wrote the key document. That seems nonsensical to me, compadre.

Somebody explain this phenomenon to me.

We get all kinds of intelligent posts which draw little or no comment.

Yet when the board dingbat pops up again with another inane, ignorant, ill-considered and generally dumb post, everybody jumps in.

Is it just me, or is that a little weird?

:cool:

-=d=- said:
Holy CRAP! Girl..you are a horrible person. Really. Geesh. Racist Jerk.

:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
What's wrong with any part of that reply, everyword is true and there's not one thing in there that is denigrating to Black people. Are you actually implying that because republicans want Black people to be self sufficient that make them wrong and corrupt??????If that is the case your logic is very twisted, and you are hopeless!!!!!

below is what I actually said DIP S**T, cant you read. Stop trying to make me look like the racist one!!!

She is basically saying African Americans, are too dumb to vote, and they have no idea what's going on. you think thats true????

Sir Evil said:
Lolita - you need to tone down the bad additude or you will be on your way out!
The use of some of your vocabulary is not necessary!
It's offensive because this guy is saying horrible untrue stuff, have you looked at the past posts??

lolita715 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
What's wrong with any part of that reply, everyword is true and there's not one thing in there that is denigrating to Black people. Are you actually implying that because republicans want Black people to be self sufficient that make them wrong and corrupt??????If that is the case your logic is very twisted, and you are hopeless!!!!!

below is what I actually said DIP S**T, cant you read. Stop trying to make me look like the racist one!!!

She is basically saying African Americans, are too dumb to vote, and they have no idea what's going on. you think thats true????

We've all given you our interpretation of that post, including bonnie. Go back and reread. That black complacency and ignorance has been fostered by dems who only want the black vote, and not any real actual black improvement. They have been misled for generations by dems.

Merlin1047 said:

Yet when the board dingbat pops up again with another inane, ignorant, ill-considered and generally dumb post, everybody jumps in.

Idiocy just brings out the passion in us I guess :poop:

rtwngAvngr said:
We've all given you our interpretation of that post, including bonnie. Go back and reread. That black complacency and ignorance has been fostered by dems who only want the black vote, and not any real actual black improvement. They have been misled for generations by dems.

Actually she was calling me a dipshit not Darin, I think? Still not sure? Doesn't matter, I think we have all addressed her posts as best we can, not much else to say really.

Bonnie said:
Actually she was calling me a dipshit not Darin, I think? Still not sure? Doesn't matter, I think we have all addressed her posts as best we can, not much else to say really.
no I was calling "d" an dip shit

Merlin1047 said:

I AGREE!
:read: EVERYONE LOOK AT MY POSTS AND COMMENT! :laugh:

lolita715 said:

lolita,that is not what I meant to imply at all. I think most here will tell you I do not think black people are stupid!!!!! I do believe a lot of voters black and white are uninformed voters. I have a feeling though,you wouldn't mind me saying that about white voters. I was using a story that my sister in law had told me just as an example. She is good friends with a lot of these women and I have met a few also. Doesn't change the fact that they were uninformed voters. The point of my reply was that I don't understand why so many vote the way they do when I feel Republicans are a better party for them. If you read my post,you would have seen that I actually consider it an insult when they are let into college at a lower standard,or anything else that may imply they can't be held to the same standard as a white person.

Do not put words in my mouth or try to make me sound rascist-I am not!!! You however are a typical Liberal jumping on anything you can just like Jessie 'praise the Lord" Jackson,to make anything one says or does an anti black comment. No....I don't like Jessie Jackson,but I do live next to a black man married to a white woman that I get along beautifully with!!!!

lolita715 said:

"...African Americans, are too dumb to vote, and they have no idea what's going on.

Exactly.

krisy said:
You however are a typical Liberal jumping on anything you can just like Jessie 'praise the Lord" Jackson,to make anything one says or does an anti black comment.
:clap:

rtwngAvngr said:
Your post seems to attempt to diminish lincoln's part in the abolition, though he wrote the key document. That seems nonsensical to me, compadre.

I'm not trying to diminish anything about a great President like Mr. Lincoln. He did write The Emancipation Proclamation and issued it Jan.1,1863. The only problem was, the Supreme Court and Congress viewed it as an illegal document and it was ignored by everyone except a few in Congress that "discussed" impeachment because of it. Nothing else happened until Jan.31,1865 when Congress proposed a constitutional amendment to free the slaves. Lincoln died April 14,1865 before the amendment was ratified. The amendment was ratified on Dec. 18, 1865 and President Johnson signed it freeing the slaves. As a footnote, Lincoln was asked before his nomanation for President how he felt about slavery and he said he didn't have any feelings one way or another. His feelings came after his nomanation. The war was fought because the United States wanted to take charge of all economy and the south wanted to keep complete control of the 13 southern states. When the south saw that they couldn't, they were going to secede and Mr. Lincoln said "No you're not", and the south said" Yes we are", and started the war. The word "SLAVE" wasn't mentioned until 2 years into the war. But yes, Mr. Lincoln was a great President and I appreciate all his wisdom.

Merlin said:
I'm not trying to diminish anything about a great President like Mr. Lincoln. He did write The Emancipation Proclamation and issued it Jan.1,1863. The only problem was, the Supreme Court and Congress viewed it as an illegal document and it was ignored by everyone except a few in Congress that "discussed" impeachment because of it. Nothing else happened until Jan.31,1865 when Congress proposed a constitutional amendment to free the slaves. Lincoln died April 14,1865 before the amendment was ratified. The amendment was ratified on Dec. 18, 1865 and President Johnson signed it freeing the slaves. As a footnote, Lincoln was asked before his nomanation for President how he felt about slavery and he said he didn't have any feelings one way or another. His feelings came after his nomanation. The war was fought because the United States wanted to take charge of all economy and the south wanted to keep complete control of the 13 southern states. When the south saw that they couldn't, they were going to secede and Mr. Lincoln said "No you're not", and the south said" Yes we are", and started the war. The word "SLAVE" wasn't mentioned until 2 years into the war. But yes, Mr. Lincoln was a great President and I appreciate all his wisdom.

Still, he wrote the key document. Nothing you say changes that. He was a republican.

Forum List

Back