funny

Shattered said:
Nah.. I'm willing to state (with authority) that it's fact, cupcake. :)
yeah your posts are so logical, you should really be judging me !

lolita715 said:
yeah your posts are so logical, you should really be judging me !

Care to point out which post you're referring to, specifically?

Shattered said:
Care to point out which post you're referring to, specifically?
no all of them!!! You just want to fight with people who dont believe in the things you do, and that's why my posts are not " logical"

lolita715 said:
no all of them!!! You just want to fight with people who dont believe in the things you do, and that's why my posts are not " logical"

Nah.. Your posts aren't logical because you're an illogical person, who gets frustrated too easily, and can no longer put together a coherent thought without letting anger and bitterness control her fingers.

Shattered said:
Nah.. Your posts aren't logical because you're an illogical person, who gets frustrated too easily, and can no longer put together a coherent thought without letting anger and bitterness control her fingers.
yeah you know me so well

Shattered said:
Why? Would you like one made in your likeness?
no i was just wondering if thats what your suppsose to look like

My pics floating around here.. And I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself..

Why? Are we going to resort to personal insults now?

Shattered said:
My pics floating around here.. And I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself..

Why? Are we going to resort to personal insults now?
no, I was just asking a question, sorry if you thought I was insulting you. It was just a simple question.

dis2.gif

There ya go, toots.. That looks more like me than the other one.

not bad;) very good in fact

I wear clothes, and I don't drape myself over tigers in real life.. Other than that... :)

Shattered said:
I wear clothes, and I don't drape myself over tigers in real life.. Other than that... :)

There's nothing wrong with draping yourself over a tiger!

I think I will look for the real picture, you say it is hanging around here somewhere?

Yowza!

Shattered said:

you wear clothes? no way! what a shame im sure all the men who know you are vastly disappointed :laugh: im sure the tigers are disappointed too.

Forum List

Back