funny

Merlin said:
LOL. I hope it don't change it, because I wouldn't want it changed for nothing in the world.

Christians and republicans are more responsible for the freedom of blacks than democrats and secularists, that's the fact. Your longwinded bullcrap doesn't change it.

rtwngAvngr said:
Christians and republicans are more responsible for the freedom of blacks than democrats and secularists, that's the fact. Your longwinded bullcrap doesn't change it.

Will you please tell me what you are talking about? I can't make heads or tails out of it. I am both a die hard Republican and a Christan, so please don't insult me by calling me a liberal.

Merlin said:
Will you please tell me what you are talking about? I can't make heads or tails out of it. I am both a die hard Republican and a Christan, so please don't insult me by calling me a liberal.

I think it's obvious. You just can't read. Check this site: http://www.rif.org

Merlin said:
Thats funny. When you finish the course, come back and post what you mean instead of keeping me in dark. But thanks anyway for your post, they are making my whole family laugh.

Well, if you remember what was going in on in this thread, you would know it was you having problems understanding simple declarative sentences, so step off, assface.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well, if you remember what was going in on in this thread, you would know it was you having problems understanding simple declarative sentences, so step off, assface.

rtwngAvngr, I'm sorry you feel that way, but you have me mixed up with someone else.

Merlin1047 said:
Somebody explain this phenomenon to me.

We get all kinds of intelligent posts which draw little or no comment.

Yet when the board dingbat pops up again with another inane, ignorant, ill-considered and generally dumb post, everybody jumps in.

Is it just me, or is that a little weird?

:cool:

It gets boring when everybody sits around in an agree fest.

It sounds something like this.

Bonehead bob says:
Some intelligent post... More intelligent thought..... It just keeps coming.... Bonehead bob is sure smart.

Junior answers:
Yes you're right....More intelligent comment on same subject.

Somebody else says:
Yes, you are both right....

Pretty mudane stuff.

no1tovote4 said:
It gets boring when everybody sits around in an agree fest.

LOL - well that much is true enough. But we do have disagreements even among us neocons. The difference is that we manage to keep them polite and stick to the issues.

But I can see your point that a change of pace is a fun thing.

Yeah, the change of pace is fun. Plus it is just plain fun to get Lolita's hackles up!

She posts sarcasm, I answer in kind and she freaked! I think I have had just as much fun in her threads as I have had in the Open Letter thread.

And as a bonus they are almost equal in their nonsense.

I was wondering if it would be legal to take the Lolita post about her hummer and bumpersticker and put it in my signature file.... but then realized it probably would require permission from her in some way and I doubt she would be willing to feed my dog if it was starving after her reaction to my sarcasm.

lolita715 said:
You redneck!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Also are you aware of what a fact is???

it's this kind of attitude that lost your party the election. I consider myself a redneck, specifically a Minnesota Redneck. I'm a deer-killin', beer-swillin', hot-dishin', bass-fishin', bonafide Minnesota Redneck.

Your "I'm smarter than you" attutude does NOT sit well with normal, everyday people. It is an insult to us that the liberals practically say right out that Americans are stupid. Pompous eleitists of the DFL/DNC have a false perception of said people. They think we are stupid, uneducated, and need to be told how to live our lives. It is true, that much of the people you speak of, don't have college educations. But somehow, we are able to make a living, provide for our families, and just live life. Just because us NORMAL people don't have more than one home, housekeepers, and fly around in private jets, doesn't mean you are better than us.

Don't expect to be elected by people who you blatently insult, and then proceed to tell us we can't possibly make it without governments help. So to you, I am THAT stupid to you that I can't possibly do it? I have been doing just fine without government handouts. In fact, my husband's 3 cousins all have college educations, yet NONE have a job in any of their fields. One of them majored in Sanskrit and Art History. What the hell kind of job do you expect to get with that?

Merlin1047 said:
LOL - well that much is true enough. But we do have disagreements even among us neocons. The difference is that we manage to keep them polite and stick to the issues.

But I can see you point that a change of pace is a fun thing.

we also know when to just give it up and move on to another topic. it's the liberals who can't seem to do that---on this board AND in other media.

LOL, this is heating up!!! I don't know if I'm on Merlin or Right Wing Avengers' side yet. Keep it up....

TheEnemyWithin said:
LOL, this is heating up!!! I don't know if I'm on Merlin or Right Wing Avengers' side yet. Keep it up....

No, thats all for me on this subject. Sure would like to know what got rtwngAvngr so heated up though. I agreed with everything he said and he still got heated up.

Did you know that slavery was legal in NH, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA,...Vermont abolished slavery as a part of its constitution when it broke away from NY in 1777...it was the first state with an anti slavery proclomation.

Oh yeah....Kerry's home state, MA....it was the first state (or colony) to legalize the ownership of slaves!!!!!

History is a wonderful thing. (If only those with a chip on thier shoulder really cared to find out the WHOLE truth!)

Fmr jarhead said:
Did you know that slavery was legal in NH, CT, NY, RI, NJ, PA,...Vermont abolished slavery as a part of its constitution when it broke away from NY in 1777...it was the first state with an anti slavery proclomation.

Oh yeah....Kerry's home state, MA....it was the first state (or colony) to legalize the ownership of slaves!!!!!
But all that doesn't matter. The point is, there was some states, where it was legal to have slaves, voted for Bush. :duh3:

:dunno:

lolita715 said:
no I was calling "d" an dip s!@t

WOAH. :hitit: -=D=- has a big red button, Lolita. I'd watch it. He deletes all my posts. Him and Merlin. :2guns:

Merlin said:
rtwngAvngr, I'm sorry you feel that way, but you have me mixed up with someone else.

I said Christians and Republicans are more responsible for civil rights of blacks than democrats and seculartists. You said that confused you. It's a simple sentence. I suggested reading assistance for you. you said I needed it, though I was not the one who was confused. Thus, you were projecting your own shortcomings on me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=208134&postcount=86

this is where it started. A simple sentence, yet confusing to you. I never called you a lib. I said your crap didn't diminish lincoln's contribution.

UsaPride said:
But all that doesn't matter. The point is, there was some states, where it was legal to have slaves, voted for Bush. :duh3:

:dunno:

I am not quite sure what you are saying.....

There are also states where it was legal to own slaves that voted for Kerry....

Seems like there are people either: 1) navel gazing or 2) pissing up a rope

Both excercises are futile, if not inane!

Fmr jarhead said:
There are also states where it was legal to own slaves that voted for Kerry....
I was being sarcastic sweets, LOL! Read through the thread, Lolita doesn't care what's against Dems or for Reps, just that there was states that once owned slaves that voted for Bush. That's it!
:D

Forum List

Back