funny

L

lolita715

its funny that all the states, who voted for bush (except ohio) were once slave states!!!! Dont mess with Texas huh!!!

lolita715 said:
its funny that all the states, who voted for bush (except ohio) were once slave states!!!! Dont mess with Texas huh!!!

Yes and it was Republicans that ended slavery...that's a hoot huh?

Bonnie said:
Yes and it was Republicans that ended slavery...that's a hoot huh?
which Republicans did that???

Bonnie said:
Lincoln...........And the Union soldiers. Thought that was common knowlegde???
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

i was just trying to make a point about this country, clearly the parties were different back then "the wigs" the republican party is now corupt!!! The wigs were the first party too.

lolita715 said:
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

Actually I think the numbers were a little higher than that, but Bush also got many Latino votes.
I think the more Black people realize that liberal do nothing organizations like the NAACP are only helping liberal politicians get re-elected not actually helping Black people get ahead, the more they realize this, the more they will educate and help themselves, there will be more and more of them in the middle and upper classes who will be voting Republican in the future.....It's a positive thing.

Still not entirely sure what your original point was though?

lolita715 said:

:bsflag:

Funny how a Republican president (Abraham Lincoln) freed the slaves and a Republican president (Dwight D. Eisenhower) ended public segregation. Huh, lib-tards, the Reps really helped the blacks and what thanks do we get???? Why don't you listen to what you're saying?

---From the slave state of Oklahoma...Bush all the way!!!! :D

Bonnie said:
Actually I think the numbers were a little higher than that, but Bush also got many Latino votes.
I think the more Black people realize that liberal do nothing organizations like the NAACP are only helping liberal politicians get re-elected not actually helping Black people get ahead, the more they realize this, the more they will educate and help themselves, there will be more and more of them in the middle and upper classes who will be voting Republican in the future.....It's a positive thing.

Still not entirely sure what your original point was though?

yeah liberals do nothing, thats a smart remark, and who cares if republican's abolished slavery, Republicans are a corupt party now. Like I said before not the same party!!!

lolita715 said:
yeah liberals do nothing, thats a smart remark, and who cares if republican's abolished slavery, Republicans are a corupt party now. Like I said before not the same party!!!

Could say the same for the Democrats!!

Yes the Liberals do nothing but try to convince entire classes of people that they can't survive or be successful without government's help from birth to death just so they can have a constant dependent class of people voting for them to stay in power. Yes that's very productive for society!!

lolita715 said:

It would be funny, if it were true - which it is not. The following states which voted for Bush were never slave states:
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Utah
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Iowa
Indiana
Kansas
Nevada
Alaska

lolita715 said:
clearly the parties were different back then "the wigs" the republican party is now corupt!!! The wigs were the first party too.

Another mistake. The Whigs were not the "first party too." The Whigs did not come into existence until after the fall of the Federalists, after the War of 1812. The Federalists and the Democratic-Republicans (now the Democrats) were the first two-party system in America. The Democrats and Whigs were the second two-party system.

Bonnie said:
In what way is it not true?????????
because they are not corupt!!!! Tresa hienz Kerry was once a Republican as well as her sons, they all have said they switched parties because they have turned. Republicans care about money and oil, not the good of the people!! How are Democrats corupt??

party28.gif

The Republicans who emancipated the slaves are not the Republicans of today. Its not as simple as all that.

gop_jeff said:
It would be funny, if it were true - which it is not. The following states which voted for Bush were never slave states:
Arizona
New Mexico
Colorado
Utah
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Iowa
Indiana
Kansas
Nevada
Alaska

Actually it's true!! the states you listed are not slave states, but all the states that were once slave states all voted for bush, except ohio

Another mistake. The Whigs were not the "first party too." The Whigs did not come into existence until after the fall of the Federalists, after the War of 1812. The Federalists and the Democratic-Republicans (now the Democrats) were the first two-party system in America. The Democrats and Whigs were the second two-party system.

Actually it's true!! the states you listed are not slave states, but all the states that were once slave states all voted for bush, except ohio

lolita715 said:

Ohio was not a slave state, genius! :duh3:

I glad everyone is giving me negitive points, because i dont believe in what you believe in!!!!

lolita715 said:
because they are not corupt!!!! Tresa hienz Kerry was once a Republican as well as her sons, they all have said they switched parties because they have turned. Republicans care about money and oil, not the good of the people!! How are Democrats corupt??

I think I addressed that one already!

Republicans know that the best way for poeple to prosper is to be self reliant, not beholden to governent. And by all means let's put stock in what Theresa says, a woman who never worked a day in her life has any inkling of what it's like to be the average person.....That's the best laugh Iv'e had all night........LOL

Forum List

Back