funny

lolita715 said:
Yeah it's me and democrats who destroy African American's compentecy and self reliance. Here is one of you fellow republican's views:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolita715
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

A large number of them voted for Kerry,but had no idea why. They are black and are supposed to vote that way. My sis in law works with a lot of black women that have no idea why they liked Clinton or Kerry and had no clue what the difference was between a Republican and a Dem. I'm not saying that this is all,but a lot. If they did their research,they would see that Republicans have done more for them and are a better choice. The ones that are doing their research are seeing that the Democratic party is doing nothing for them but giving them a reason to feel inadequate. Give them a job because of their color,let them into college with a lower standard because they couldn't possibly be as smart as a white person....it's an insult to their race. Many are also seeing that Jessie Jackson and all his extortion isn't making anyone rich but Jessie Jackson.

I beleive things are changing in this country and in the next 20 years or so,you won't see such a large majority voting Democrat.

This a result of many years of them being cast as the perpetual victim in the liberal stageplay entitled "Our grab for Power".

Lolita,

It is clear when you look at the picture of the Administration and their Secretary's. The Democrats love to give lip-service to Blacks but do not give them actual power. Why is it the most diverse Administration was Republican, when supposedly it is the Democrats that "help" the "poor downtrodden black people" get on their feet? It is because the Republicans actually look at the qualifications of the person rather than their skin color.

If you want to see who keeps blacks down, look deep inside your party and the rhetoric applied to them.

They cannot make it without your special form of help is pounded constantly into their heads from childhood from "leaders" of the black communities who actually make money off of this particular "help".

It is clear to me that the bigotry of the Democratic Party never left, it just took on a more patronizing form that assumes the inability of people based on skin color to make it in the US today.

lolita715 said:
Yeah it's me and democrats who destroy African American's compentecy and self reliance. Here is one of you fellow republican's views:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolita715
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

A large number of them voted for Kerry,but had no idea why. They are black and are supposed to vote that way. My sis in law works with a lot of black women that have no idea why they liked Clinton or Kerry and had no clue what the difference was between a Republican and a Dem. I'm not saying that this is all,but a lot. If they did their research,they would see that Republicans have done more for them and are a better choice. The ones that are doing their research are seeing that the Democratic party is doing nothing for them but giving them a reason to feel inadequate. Give them a job because of their color,let them into college with a lower standard because they couldn't possibly be as smart as a white person....it's an insult to their race. Many are also seeing that Jessie Jackson and all his extortion isn't making anyone rich but Jessie Jackson.

I beleive things are changing in this country and in the next 20 years or so,you won't see such a large majority voting Democrat.

What's wrong with any part of that reply, everyword is true and there's not one thing in there that is denigrating to Black people. Are you actually implying that because republicans want Black people to be self sufficient that make them wrong and corrupt??????If that is the case your logic is very twisted, and you are hopeless!!!!!

Bonnie said:
What's wrong with any part of that reply, everyword is true and there's not one thing in there that is denigrating to Black people. Are you actually implying that because republicans want Black people to be self sufficient that make them wrong and corrupt??????If that is the case your logic is very twisted, and you are hopeless!!!!!

She is basically saying African Americans, are too dumb to vote, and they have no idea what's going on. you think thats true????

lolita715 said:
She is basically saying African Americans, are too dumb to vote, and they have no idea what's going on. you think thats true????

Actually what she said is that they are catching on to your party's condescending attitude and patronizing reflection on their chances to make it in the US. You simply applied the meaning you wanted to see.

no1tovote4 said:
Actually what she said is that they are catching on to your party's condescending attitude and patronizing reflection on their chances to make it in the US. You simply applied the meaning you wanted to see.
Yeah right!!! How could you possible think someone like me would ever support such a horrible group??

lolita715 said:

No she is saying the media and Democrats have been handing Black people a giant pant load of crap for the last 25 years or so in an attempot to make Black people dependent on Liberals in govenment so they can stay in power! And as soon as Black people make a success of themsleves without government help such as Condi Rice and Clarence Thomas, they are labeled by the same Democrats as Uncle Toms and White sell outs.....So tell me agian how Democrats help Black people and how it's all non self-serving??

lolita715 said:
Yeah right!!! How could you possible think someone like me would ever support such a horrible group??

Once again you started with your own little joke, if you can't take the heat don't start the fire!

lolita715 said:
Well. you took the quote of of context, you only copied the part you wanted to, because if you read the whole thing you would realize I did not mean that slavery was not a big deal by any means. I was simply stating even though republican's did something good hundereds of years ago does not mean they are the same party!!!

There was no context - the rest of your lame thread went on to explain that bullcrap statment.

And by your own crappy logic,

"even though (the states held slaves) hundereds of years ago does not mean they (hold the same beliefs, etc)!!!"

dumbass. :)

I see a few of you on the board mentioned Lincoln freeing the slaves. In all due respect, Lincoln was dead over 8 months when the slaves were freed. Johnson was President when they were freed. When Lincoln was assassinated, it stopped the talk of impeachment because of an illegal document he wrote called "The Emancipation Proclamation". But if you believe that the Supreme Court of The United States don't have any authority, then maybe he did free them. But then again, the North, South, Democrats, or Republicans paid any heed to his Emancipation Proclamation because they were all in agreement that it was an illegal document. Buchanan, the President before Lincoln, tried to free the slaves and the Supreme Court stopped him cold. Congress took up the cause in the first few months of Johnson's office and freed them, and Johnson signed it into law.

lolita715 said:
"If you want peace, prepare for war" You redneck!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Also are you aware of what a fact is???

"Redneck", huh? Oh that's original. Yes, I do know what a fact is...something that never comes from lib-tards like you. :D :D

Merlin said:
I see a few of you on the board mentioned Lincoln freeing the slaves. In all due respect, Lincoln was dead over 8 months when the slaves were freed. Johnson was President when they were freed. When Lincoln was assassinated, it stopped the talk of impeachment because of an illegal document he wrote called "The Emancipation Proclamation". But if you believe that the Supreme Court of The United States don't have any authority, then maybe he did free them. But then again, the North, South, Democrats, or Republicans paid any heed to his Emancipation Proclamation because they were all in agreement that it was an illegal document. Buchanan, the President before Lincoln, tried to free the slaves and the Supreme Court stopped him cold. Congress took up the cause in the first few months of Johnson's office and freed them, and Johnson signed it into law.

Lincoln wrote the thing.

-=d=- said:
Holy CRAP! Girl..you are a horrible person. Really. Geesh. Racist Jerk.

:)

Yeah, just shows you how much the Left really cares about minorites. ;)

Merlin said:
I didn't say I wrote it. I gave Lincoln credit.

What is your point? You gave him credit while taking it away it seemed. Typical lib pointless posturing.

lolita715 said:
Well. you took the quote of of context, you only copied the part you wanted to, because if you read the whole thing you would realize I did not mean that slavery was not a big deal by any means. I was simply stating even though republican's did something good hundereds of years ago does not mean they are the same party!!!

Your logic doesnt work right here. you are claiming that Red starts are evil becuase all the slave states supported slavery 150 years ago. yet you say we cant say republicans are good because we ended it 150 years ago. Its not consistant. Simply because states may have supported slavery more than a century and a half ago doesnt mean they are the same states today.

Your logic doesnt work right here. you are claiming that Red starts are evil becuase all the slave states supported slavery 150 years ago. yet you say we cant say republicans are good because we ended it 150 years ago. Its not consistant. Simply because states may have supported slavery more than a century and a half ago doesnt mean they are the same states today.

Sounds familiar ! Great Minds Think Alike :)

:D

the libs within the democratic party have made minorities slaves of the party. they practically force - blacks especially - them to vote their way, or become ostracized. it is a different form of slavery, but it is still slavery.

Merlin said:

Listen slavery wasn't the only problem driving Lincoln, but it was important to him so much so that the south fearing he was serious about ending slavery voted in South Carolina to seceed from the Union almost to the day of His innauguration. Yes he gets much deserved credit for doing the right thing, as well as many others in that day.

Forum List

Back