funny

lolita715 said:
how is what I said idiodic???? its a fact!!!!!!!!!

Maybe in your alternate universe, but here...... :spank3:

TheEnemyWithin said:
Maybe in your alternate universe, but here...... :spank3:

"If you want peace, prepare for war" You redneck!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Also are you aware of what a fact is???

lolita715 said:
Actually it's true!! the states you listed are not slave states, but all the states that were once slave states all voted for bush, except ohio

Ok, let's go over this once more.

All the states that were slave states did vote for Bush. That much is true. But what do you mean by "except Ohio?" Any speaker of the English language would take that to mean that you are saying that Ohio was a slave state that didn't vote for Bush. This is false on bth counts - it was a free state, and voted for Bush. So instead of trying to decipher your English, I'm just going to bed.

lolita715 said:
because they are not corupt!!!! Tresa hienz Kerry was once a Republican as well as her sons, they all have said they switched parties because they have turned. Republicans care about money and oil, not the good of the people!! How are Democrats corupt??

Let me get this straight. Theresa marries a multibillionare for his money and she is somehow a good woman and Republicans care nothing about money or oil and not the good of the people. Name one good thing the Ketchup Queen has done.

Republicans do care about money and oil. but that is hardly the main platform of the party. Contrary to your belief there is nothing wrong with money and oil. in fact i encourage everyone who is willing to to go make money and bring oil to the united states so our economy works and our people dont starve. One thing ive never understood about Democrat arguments come off as the big enemies of money and oil yet they are the richest politicians out there. and whats worse they make they dont earn their money.

Ever heard of the money for food program? it was one of the most corrupt scandals in the history of the world. Where nations the Democrats seem to think are vital to securing the peace propped up Saddams regime while making money off all the oil while the sanctions were up and the people were being screwed. These are liberals in this scandal

Tom Daschle's, the former Senate minority leader, wife is a lobbyist on capital hill. You think there is no corruption when the wife of the Democrat leader of the Senate makes a living off persuading congress to create legislation in favor of her companies?

Or how about the Torch, the former New Jersey Senator was so corrupt even Democrats didnt want to vote for him.

Then of course there is Don Clintonioni himself. Trading nuclear secrets to the Chinese for campaign contributions then bombing the chinese embassy in Yugoslavia to warn the Chinese for letting themselves get caught. Trading last minute presidential pardons for the votes needed to win his wife a Senate seat. If that aint corrupt i dont know what is.

Thats just off the top of my head. there are tons more though.

lolita715 said:
Actually it's true!! the states you listed are not slave states, but all the states that were once slave states all voted for bush, except ohio

Not true at all. Maryland was once a slave state. I believe Delaware was too. But whats the point? is this another one of your superior intellectual arguments? Why exactly should we care about this since us Republicans ended slavery about 140 years ago? And we are the ones who want to free minorities today as well. Last century Democrats wanted to keep blacks enslaved on their plantations. This century they want to keep them enslaved to government by keeping them dependent. The more things change the more they stay the same.

gop_jeff said:
Ok, let's go over this once more.

All the states that were slave states did vote for Bush. That much is true. But what do you mean by "except Ohio?" Any speaker of the English language would take that to mean that you are saying that Ohio was a slave state that didn't vote for Bush. This is false on bth counts - it was a free state, and voted for Bush. So instead of trying to decipher your English, I'm just going to bed.

See, tactfull. :laugh:

lolita715 said:
i was just trying to make a point about this country, clearly the parties were different back then "the wigs" the republican party is now corupt!!! The wigs were the first party too.

It wasn't the whigs, Lincoln was the first elected Republican. Get your history right.

lolita715 said:
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

A large number of them voted for Kerry,but had no idea why. They are black and are supposed to vote that way. My sis in law works with a lot of black women that have no idea why they liked Clinton or Kerry and had no clue what the difference was between a Republican and a Dem. I'm not saying that this is all,but a lot. If they did their research,they would see that Republicans have done more for them and are a better choice. The ones that are doing their research are seeing that the Democratic party is doing nothing for them but giving them a reason to feel inadequate. Give them a job because of their color,let them into college with a lower standard because they couldn't possibly be as smart as a white person....it's an insult to their race. Many are also seeing that Jessie Jackson and all his extortion isn't making anyone rich but Jessie Jackson.

I beleive things are changing in this country and in the next 20 years or so,you won't see such a large majority voting Democrat.

By the way - it's NOT funny. See, in order what you are insinuating to MEAN anything, EVERY ballot in states which, 200 years ago held slaves would have to have been for GWB. As-is, substantial numbers of those states were foolish enough to buy into Kerry's bullshit.

:)

lolita715 said:
because they are not corupt!!!! Tresa hienz Kerry was once a Republican as well as her sons, they all have said they switched parties
I still stand firm on the fact that I believe that the death of her husband has done something to her mentally. She doesn't look good. You can see it in her face. Grief is a damaging force.
because they have turned. ....
Nothing is as it once was. But it's the 'best party in town'.

[Quote:
Originally Posted by lolita715
who cares if republican's abolished slavery

So you are suggesting Slavery wasn't such a big deal?

Why did you come back? you obviously haven't learned anythingq

Well. you took the quote of of context, you only copied the part you wanted to, because if you read the whole thing you would realize I did not mean that slavery was not a big deal by any means. I was simply stating even though republican's did something good hundereds of years ago does not mean they are the same party!!!

lolita715 said:
[Quote:
who cares if republican's abolished slavery

So you are suggesting Slavery wasn't such a big deal?

Why did you come back? you obviously haven't learned anythingq

Well. you took the quote of of context, you only copied the part you wanted to, because if you read the whole thing you would realize I did not mean that slavery was not a big deal by any means. I was simply stating even though republican's did something good hundereds of years ago does not mean they are the same party!!!

But they are. It's the libs who want to keep blacks on the government plantation.

rtwngAvngr said:
But they are. It's the libs who want to keep blacks on the government plantation.
are you kidding me???? You cant be serious

lolita715 said:
are you kidding me???? You cant be serious

Totally serious. You denigrate blacks when you say they can't make it without liberal programs. You destroy their sense of competency and self reliance, when you tell them they cannot make it without government intervention. Their dependance on government is your liberal source of power. Do you understand?

rtwngAvngr said:
Totally serious. You denigrate blacks when you say they can't make it without liberal programs. You destroy their sense of competency and self reliance, when you tell them they cannot make it without government intervention. Their dependance on government is your liberal source of power. Do you understand?

Yeah it's me and democrats who destroy African American's compentecy and self reliance. Here is one of you fellow republican's views:

Quote:
it's funny now that only 11% of african american's voted bush????

A large number of them voted for Kerry,but had no idea why. They are black and are supposed to vote that way. My sis in law works with a lot of black women that have no idea why they liked Clinton or Kerry and had no clue what the difference was between a Republican and a Dem. I'm not saying that this is all,but a lot. If they did their research,they would see that Republicans have done more for them and are a better choice. The ones that are doing their research are seeing that the Democratic party is doing nothing for them but giving them a reason to feel inadequate. Give them a job because of their color,let them into college with a lower standard because they couldn't possibly be as smart as a white person....it's an insult to their race. Many are also seeing that Jessie Jackson and all his extortion isn't making anyone rich but Jessie Jackson.

I beleive things are changing in this country and in the next 20 years or so,you won't see such a large majority voting Democrat.

Forum List

Back