Funny How Russia Probe Leaks Have Dried Up Since Comey's Firing

The leaks have dried up because Comey the leaker was fired.

Mueller is going to come up empty handed too.

OK, I will go out on a limb to tell you that the entire Mueller thing is nothing but a smoke screen. The entire affair is nothing more than a pretense to give the public an impression that crimes are being looked into, that the Republic is working and Justice is being served. Everyone go back to what they were doing.

NO CRIMES are being investigated / no criminals will be charged, convicted and do time. Only little people are put in prison unless you really piss someone off. The biggest criminals are the very ones doing the investigation, and they will never be charged.

The Republic isn't working and Justice is an illusion. You live in a benign oligarchy of the Elite who consider you nothing more than an ant to bring them tax money. All you are good for is tax money. You work, you are taxed, then they bury you.

It remains to be seen whether Trump is part of it too, has the power and influence to buck it, hold it back, slow it down, break it up, can be bribed, threatened or scared, or will simply be assassinated. I'm sorry if that shocks you or you were unprepared for how the world really works.

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.

There were 5 ongoing investigations before Muller.

The investigations were not being taken seriously, and Nunes was even going out of his way to help Trump... and Trump was going around asking people to impede the investigations.

So asking people to tell the truth is impeding an investigation, who knew?

That has nothing to do with what I just said. And as Comey already said in his hearing, the investigation was fluid and just because Trump was not under investigation at the time, that could change and he did not want to publicly say that Trump was not under investigation, to later have to come out again and back track his words to say that Trump was under investigation. It would hurt the integrity of the FBI, and it would make Trump look worse than not saying anything at all.

So having an obligation to correct is an excuse for not telling the truth, only in the regressive world would that be acceptable.

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Kind of makes ya go hummmmmm

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.
That is my single biggest issue with Trump. His streak of narcissism may be his undoing. Sometimes it is better to stfu.

Do you monitor the site 24/7? I don't. So I don't know.

Nope, but I check the first 4-5 pages when I log on.

4 - 5 pages of what?

This forum. You know if it's been published someone here will post it.

The politics forum? Do a search. I doubt nobody started a thread about Russiagate in the last 2 months.

Only thing I found was a Current Events story about someone in the GOP trying to find the bitches missing emails. But the search only showed to last Friday even though I asked since Apr 1.

Here's what 2 seconds of searching for "Kushner" in a thread title got me: Search Results for Query: kushner | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2 threads in the last week, 1 of them 26 pages long about him taking money from Russia weeks before the election. You can try Manafort and all that, or you can keep pretending everything is a magical Comey/Obama fabrication.

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Kind of makes ya go hummmmmm

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.
That is my single biggest issue with Trump. His streak of narcissism may be his undoing. Sometimes it is better to stfu.
His lifelong streak of narcissism is what made you rubes vote for him. It's the stuff that let's the greasiest used car dealers sell a shit car to a moron.

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.

The investigations were not being taken seriously, and Nunes was even going out of his way to help Trump... and Trump was going around asking people to impede the investigations.

That has nothing to do with what I just said. And as Comey already said in his hearing, the investigation was fluid and just because Trump was not under investigation at the time, that could change and he did not want to publicly say that Trump was not under investigation, to later have to come out again and back track his words to say that Trump was under investigation. It would hurt the integrity of the FBI, and it would make Trump look worse than not saying anything at all.

So having an obligation to correct is an excuse for not telling the truth, only in the regressive world would that be acceptable.

I never said anything about not telling the truth.

Nope, but I check the first 4-5 pages when I log on.

4 - 5 pages of what?

The politics forum? Do a search. I doubt nobody started a thread about Russiagate in the last 2 months.

Only thing I found was a Current Events story about someone in the GOP trying to find the bitches missing emails. But the search only showed to last Friday even though I asked since Apr 1.

Here's what 2 seconds of searching for "Kushner" in a thread title got me: Search Results for Query: kushner | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2 threads in the last week, 1 of them 26 pages long about him taking money from Russia weeks before the election. You can try Manafort and all that, or you can keep pretending everything is a magical Comey/Obama fabrication.

I just did Trump Russia.

4 - 5 pages of what?

I just did Trump Russia.

I think you drastically overestimate the capability of USMB's search engine. I just did that search and it would have you believe there's only been a few dozen threads about Trump and Russia in all of 2016 and 2017 so far.

Yeah, ok.

Yeah, ok.

You just keep taking my answers and twisting them into something else to fit your agenda. If you just read them with an even mind then you'd understand... but your mind is so Conservatively warped you can't see the truth.

I just did Trump Russia.

I think you drastically overestimate the capability of USMB's search engine. I just did that search and it would have you believe there's only been a few dozen threads about Trump and Russia in all of 2016 and 2017 so far.

You're the one that suggested using it. LOL I may be getting old but my memory is still pretty good. I spotted one poster recycling the same thread title a month apart.

Yeah, ok.

You just keep taking my answers and twisting them into something else to fit your agenda. If you just read them with an even mind then you'd understand... but your mind is so Conservatively warped you can't see the truth.

You said Trump was going around asking people to imped the investigation when all he asked was for people to say publicly what he was being told in private. That is asking people to tell the truth, no matter how you want to spin it.

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...

Oh good grief.

No he did not admit to leaking info. Nor did he "admit" Secty Clinton broke the law or "refuse to allow her to be indicted". You guys just make it up as you go along.

And it was drumpf who admitted to obstructing justice.

No he did not admit to leaking info.

:rolleyes:
Jesus Christ..say what?

Yeah, ok.

You said Trump was going around asking people to imped the investigation when all he asked was for people to say publicly what he was being told in private. That is asking people to tell the truth, no matter how you want to spin it.

That's not all the Trump did. He asked them to leave certain people alone.

I just did Trump Russia.

You're the one that suggested using it. LOL I may be getting old but my memory is still pretty good. I spotted one poster recycling the same thread title a month apart.

giphy.gif

Yeah, ok.

That had nothing to do with the collusion accusations, and hoping is not asking, even Comey admitted that.

Yeah, ok.

That had nothing to do with the collusion accusations, and hoping is not asking, even Comey admitted that.

and Trump's own son validated Comey that when his dad says hoped, it is the same as making a command.

Yeah, ok.

and Trump's own son validated Comey that when his dad says hoped, it is the same as making a command.

If Comey took it as a command he had a legal obligation to report it, the fact he didn't do that tells me all I need to know. None of his mealy mouthed excuse hold water, he's always prepared to rationalize his actions. Notice I didn't say justify, because there was no justification.

If Comey took it as a command he had a legal obligation to report it, the fact he didn't do that tells me all I need to know. None of his mealy mouthed excuse hold water, he's always prepared to rationalize his actions. Notice I didn't say justify, because there was no justification.

He did report it, to his boss, Jeff Sessions. Sessions didn't do anything about it.

The fact that Trump told everyone to leave the room before he said it to Comey should be what tells you everything you need to know... Trump wanted it to be a he-said, he-said defense if Comey ever told anyone about it.

He did report it, to his boss, Jeff Sessions. Sessions didn't do anything about it.

The fact that Trump told everyone to leave the room before he said it to Comey should be what tells you everything you need to know... Trump wanted it to be a he-said, he-said defense if Comey ever told anyone about it.

I think you should go back and read that testimony again. Comey specifically said he didn't mention that conversation to Sessions. He just asked Sessions not to leave him alone with Trump.

Forum List

Back