Evil President Trump's WH ignoring Spanish language assets etc

Trump's White House all but ignoring Spanish speakers

Oh you horrible horrible AMERICANS! Learn English or get the fuck out! Hell get out anyways.

This is America we speak English. PERIOD.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said in January that the administration had its "IT folks working overtime" to roll out a new Spanish language site after WhiteHouse.gov/espanol went dark in the hours after Trump took office. Trump's White House all but ignoring Spanish speakers

Obama's shadow government.
giphy-3.gif

This is America. We speak a lot of languages here.

Except for brain dead RWNJs who can't even speak ONE language.

As for drumpf, he did say he's not the president for all Americans.

No. Illegals who don't belong here to begin with speak foreign languages, Want to move forward in Amerca then learn English. I prefer they just fucking leave and making them uncomfortable and unwelcome is a great way to let them know we don't want them here.

No. Illegals who don't belong here to begin with speak foreign languages, Want to move forward in Amerca then learn English. I prefer they just fucking leave and making them uncomfortable and unwelcome is a great way to let them know we don't want them here.

Who said anything about "illegals"?

You need to educate yourself.

For example, did you know that Hawaii is a state?

You can look it up: In order to be naturalized (i.e., to become a voting citizen), one must demonstrate an ability to read, write, and speak English.

So why THE FUCK is the Government obliged to provide information to voters in SPANISH?

And why is it that anyone even asking that question will be accused of "racism"?

I know more than you ever will. My luckiest day was when I left the propaganda mill known as high school and spent the next few years of my teen years in libraries every day for hours a day devouring EVERY book I could. I didn't come out like a zombie like my peers did,I think for myself and it REALLY pisses people off.

I know more than you ever will. My luckiest day was when I left the propaganda mill known as high school and spent the next few years of my teen years in libraries every day for hours a day devouring EVERY book I could. I didn't come out like a zombie like my peers did,I think for myself and it REALLY pisses people off.

High school drop out, huh?

Honestly, I put you at an almost grad of the 5th grade.

No wonder you're a failure.

Trump's White House all but ignoring Spanish speakers

Oh you horrible horrible AMERICANS! Learn English or get the fuck out! Hell get out anyways.

This is America we speak English. PERIOD.
At this point, it would be asinine to alienate such a large portion of the electorate. There are practical considerations that must be considered. I agree that foreign nationals should make a true effort to assimilate, including language, but we must also deal with reality.

Forum List

Back