Funny How Russia Probe Leaks Have Dried Up Since Comey's Firing

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Kind of makes ya go hummmmmm

Discuss?

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Leaks have dried up to a trickle, the momentum of the fake news assault slowed to a crawl. Mueller is making no headlines.

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

Discuss?

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.

Discuss?

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.

I don't remember any new threads on leaks in the couple of weeks. A couple of old ones have been bumped, that's it.

Discuss?

Gosh, did you check Brietbart? National Enquirer? Infowars?

:poop:

Discuss?

Gosh, did you check Brietbart? National Enquirer? Infowars?

:poop:

Nope, only times I see them is when someone posts them here.

Thanks for playing.

Discuss?

I don't remember any new threads on leaks in the couple of weeks. A couple of old ones have been bumped, that's it.

Other stories have gone to the forefront, I think. Like the childish Mika nonsense and CNN retracting a story. Was Trump's bodyguard being investigated a leak? Not being a dick I'm just not sure. Or the loan Kushner got from Russia right before the election? Or Manafort retroactively registering as a foreign agent? I don't know if those were leaks or just stories.

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.
Very much a possibility. When harmed parties know something is being done they are more cooperative. Example: if police had investigated Trayvon Martin's murder instead of dismissing it, nobody would have ever heard about it.

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.
Very much a possibility. When harmed parties know something is being done they are more cooperative. Example: if police had investigated Trayvon Martin's murder instead of dismissing it, nobody would have ever heard about it.

Well you also have to take into account a lot of the top FBI guys worked with him before. So if they have an axe to grind with Trump and feel he did something wrong that needs investigated, they are going to cooperate with him more rather than before his appointment when the investigation was being hindered and they wanted the public and Congress to know that it was a serious situation that did deserve attention.

Discuss?

Other stories have gone to the forefront, I think. Like the childish Mika nonsense and CNN retracting a story. Was Trump's bodyguard being investigated a leak? Not being a dick I'm just not sure. Or the loan Kushner got from Russia right before the election? Or Manafort retroactively registering as a foreign agent? I don't know if those were leaks or just stories.

All pretty much old news except for Manafort, I was surprise that hadn't already been done since everyone was aware of his activities. But no breaking news leaks.

All pretty much old news except for Manafort, I was surprise that hadn't already been done since everyone was aware of his activities. But no breaking news leaks.

I'm pretty sure Trump's bodyguard being investigated just came out a few days ago. I would think that Mueller's appointment had more to do with any lessening of leaks than Comey's firing. Leaks are still coming out of the White House, though. Like Rex Tillerson losing his shit last week.

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...

There were 5 ongoing investigations before Muller.

Most of them were of Hillary and the Clinton Foundation during the election. The rest were started by vengeful butt-hurt Democrat losers.

:p

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...
Your post is overly dramatic. Hillary did not break the law, and nobody is investigating. Comey did not break the law, and that's why nobody is investigating him, either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back