Funny How Russia Probe Leaks Have Dried Up Since Comey's Firing

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...

Oh good grief.

No he did not admit to leaking info. Nor did he "admit" Secty Clinton broke the law or "refuse to allow her to be indicted". You guys just make it up as you go along.

And it was drumpf who admitted to obstructing justice.

You are a mindless drone. Of course he LEAKED!! He admitted it on LIVE TELEVISION!!!!!! go to 25 seconds into the video-

Don't trust that?

How about these publications?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKs5iNiOzUAhVIKWMKHathAnEQFggrMAE&url=http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/08/comey-admits-he-orchestrated-leaks-to-new-york-times/&usg=AFQjCNFI4_kZf3sRKot4S54_Fu5l_F95Zg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKs5iNiOzUAhVIKWMKHathAnEQFggxMAI&url=http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/james-comey-admits-leaking-his-trump-memo-to-the-press/article/2625346&usg=AFQjCNFcLY5e31UOlFRBS6ZRFhVF5dwLEQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKs5iNiOzUAhVIKWMKHathAnEQFgg6MAQ&url=http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/comey-admits-leaking-trump-memo-special-prosecutor-article-1.3231652&usg=AFQjCNHWHS2lPUxDsiVqmBluGTMyFe2usg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKs5iNiOzUAhVIKWMKHathAnEQFghYMAo&url=http://theweek.com/speedreads/704322/comey-admits-asked-friend-leak-trump-memos-hoping-doj-appoint-special-prosecutor&usg=AFQjCNFmkR6I4y0yf0iw1FVDWT8yeP5YzA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiKs5iNiOzUAhVIKWMKHathAnEQFghhMAw&url=http://abcnews.go.com/US/questions-raised-comey-admitting-leaked-contents-memo-trump/story?id=47918343&usg=AFQjCNFiQJ7dL9Elpg5VHj2UT4HbEI-jiQ

There you go again, offending snowflakes with FACTS. :p

It's due to the fact that Mueller has the leaks going directly to him. Someone on Trump's staff is doing the leaking and he won't allow Trump the opportunity to cry fake news. Fake news from a fake, deranged asshat fake president. #Resist

Resist!

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Kind of makes ya go hummmmmm

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

It has to do with extortion, that's the most serious part about Joe and Mika. Trump's tie with the National Enquirer was highly abused.

Resist!

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.
Very much a possibility. When harmed parties know something is being done they are more cooperative. Example: if police had investigated Trayvon Martin's murder instead of dismissing it, nobody would have ever heard about it.
You must be referring to a different Trayvon Martin right? NO ONE was convicted of "murder" in the case.
Remember?
You're a fucking LOSER! Just like the negro thugs Martin and 'Big Mike' where.
Have a nice day remembering the thugs and their useless existence..........and yours.

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...
Your post is overly dramatic. Hillary did not break the law, and nobody is investigating. Comey did not break the law, and that's why nobody is investigating him, either.
There is an ongoing CRIMINAL FBI investigation into the Clintons and their 'pay for play' foundation going on.
You have no idea about whether Comey is under investigation or not asshole!

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Discuss?

Dude there have been tons of leaks since then. That's why Trump has to insult a woman's looks and other childish crap to distract people.

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

It has to do with extortion, that's the most serious part about Joe and Mika. Trump's tie with the National Enquirer was highly abused.

Resist!

Yeah, Jos says he has the evidence, why hasn't it been produced? Right now all we have are conflicting stories.

Discuss?

The "distraction" only works on gullible morons. Any coincidence that you just brought it up?

Discuss?

Yeah im thinking some really bad shit is happening to leakers here lately. The law was likely layed down so it stopped. Muller is not one for much billshit.

Discuss?

Yeah im thinking some really bad shit is happening to leakers here lately. The law was likely layed down so it stopped. Muller is not one for much billshit.

I hope they find them and lock them up for a very long time. I actually figured people would be throwing links all over this thread, so far, nada.

Discuss?

I hope they find them and lock them up for a very long time. I actually figured people would be throwing links all over this thread, so far, nada.

Nope. I could be wrong, hell its likely that I am, but to me it seems like they stopped when Muller was appointed. Makes one go "Hmmmmmm" even more yes?

Discuss?

Nope. I could be wrong, hell its likely that I am, but to me it seems like they stopped when Muller was appointed. Makes one go "Hmmmmmm" even more yes?

I think the snowflakes are going to need an army of suicide counselors by the time this is all over. No more leaks, and all they have to complain about is tweets. LMAO

Discuss?

I think the snowflakes are going to need an army of suicide counselors by the time this is all over. No more leaks, and all they have to complain about is tweets. LMAO

Im beginning to think Trump really is manipulating the press. hat has to piss them off more considering how stupid they say he is.

Discuss?

Im beginning to think Trump really is manipulating the press. hat has to piss them off more considering how stupid they say he is.

What I find really funny is the same people bashing him now are the ones that watched and kept his "reality" show on the air for so many years.

Discuss?

Discuss?

He was THEE LEAKER....and was even stupid enough to admit to some of it.

Discuss?

Lurch is a filthy POS corrupt Washington insider.

Leaks have dried up to a trickle, the momentum of the fake news assault slowed to a crawl. Mueller is making no headlines.
Mueller does not, and never has, made headlines until the investigation is done. That is why he has had bipartisan support. He is the epitome of a solid investigator, and lets the prosecutor bring the charges. That is how the law works.

Forum List

Back