Hussein Warns Us Not To Be Too Patriotic

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

Too much fireworks, too many BBQ's, too many Flags, too much fun? I wonder if Hussein's half brother still lives in a hut making $20.00 per month? Maybe that's the vision Hussein had for America.

While he spends the 4th of July in Indonesia with his muslim brothers....no longer bothering to hide his hatred for the American way of life:

obama-traitor.jpg

Obama warns Americans about too much patriotism - on July 4th weekend! - The American Mirror

Ah, people who demand that everyone wave a flag, sing the anthem, do all the stupid trappings of patriotism, otherwise they'll hurl abuse at those they deem no patriotic enough.

I'm smart enough to know that acting like a sheep and doing what you're told to do, doesn't prove patriotism, it proves parrotism.

Ya know, trumpery could do some of this stuff too.

Eh, probably not. But he could eat chocolate cake and everybody elses ice cream.
images

images

obama-traitor.jpg

Ah, people who demand that everyone wave a flag, sing the anthem, do all the stupid trappings of patriotism, otherwise they'll hurl abuse at those they deem no patriotic enough.

I'm smart enough to know that acting like a sheep and doing what you're told to do, doesn't prove patriotism, it proves parrotism.

Really good point.

Or they're like us ... We have to stay home and babysit a very scared dog.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......like Hussein being an American.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything......like Hussein being an American.

Obama is a festering boil on Uncle Sam's ass

Dickhead also sent his criminal US AG to warn us not to exercise our Constitutional Right of Free Speech after the terrorist he gave a visa to killed 7 Americans in Ca...

obama-traitor.jpg

But he is patriotic towards the Nation of Islam, But he will not want President Trump making friends with any Pale-face, like Pres. Putin.

"patriotic towards the Nation of Islam"? I doubt you know what that is but trumpery should be as well.

In any event, it will be a long long time before your hero Pooting or trump catch up with the number of terrorists President Obama killed. Not to mention the hoards of cash, oil and gasoline. Then there's bin Laden, who Bush and the Rs couldn't be bothered with going after.

True patriots would not be lying about that.

"patriotic towards the Nation of Islam"? I doubt you know what that is but trumpery should be as well.

In any event, it will be a long long time before your hero Pooting or trump catch up with the number of terrorists President Obama killed. Not to mention the hoards of cash, oil and gasoline. Then there's bin Laden, who Bush and the Rs couldn't be bothered with going after.

True patriots would not be lying about that.

He openly supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, tried to derail Ben in Israel, gave Syria, Iraq, and Libya to ISIS, and gave Iran enough time and money to build an A-bomb. The rest of your rant is incoherent so I won't bother with it.

Forum List

Back