Funny How Russia Probe Leaks Have Dried Up Since Comey's Firing

Really, why are there none of the first 5 pages of the forum? From what I understand his tweet concerning morning Joe had to do with their name calling, not Russia.

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.

I don't remember any new threads on leaks in the couple of weeks. A couple of old ones have been bumped, that's it.

Other stories have gone to the forefront, I think. Like the childish Mika nonsense and CNN retracting a story. Was Trump's bodyguard being investigated a leak? Not being a dick I'm just not sure. Or the loan Kushner got from Russia right before the election? Or Manafort retroactively registering as a foreign agent? I don't know if those were leaks or just stories.

All pretty much old news except for Manafort, I was surprise that hadn't already been done since everyone was aware of his activities. But no breaking news leaks.

I'm pretty sure Trump's bodyguard being investigated just came out a few days ago. I would think that Mueller's appointment had more to do with any lessening of leaks than Comey's firing. Leaks are still coming out of the White House, though. Like Rex Tillerson losing his shit last week.

Were there threads on those, I haven't seen them.

Your post is overly dramatic. Hillary did not break the law, and nobody is investigating.

People as ignorant as you should not be allowed to vote.

So how long have you believed giving someone who has no security clearance access to Special Compartmentalized Top Secret Information is legal?
- Hillary and her staff admitted Hillary gave access to classified to her MAID.

As the saying goes:

"It is better to NOT open your mouth and let people THINK you are stupid than to open your mouth and PROVE THEM RIGHT."

You should have followed that quote.

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.

There were 5 ongoing investigations before Muller.

The investigations were not being taken seriously, and Nunes was even going out of his way to help Trump... and Trump was going around asking people to impede the investigations.

So asking people to tell the truth is impeding an investigation, who knew?

Have there been any leaks this weekend? Meanwhile, the thread about Trump hurling children's insults is at over 1,000 posts. What a forum.

I don't remember any new threads on leaks in the couple of weeks. A couple of old ones have been bumped, that's it.

Other stories have gone to the forefront, I think. Like the childish Mika nonsense and CNN retracting a story. Was Trump's bodyguard being investigated a leak? Not being a dick I'm just not sure. Or the loan Kushner got from Russia right before the election? Or Manafort retroactively registering as a foreign agent? I don't know if those were leaks or just stories.

All pretty much old news except for Manafort, I was surprise that hadn't already been done since everyone was aware of his activities. But no breaking news leaks.

I'm pretty sure Trump's bodyguard being investigated just came out a few days ago. I would think that Mueller's appointment had more to do with any lessening of leaks than Comey's firing. Leaks are still coming out of the White House, though. Like Rex Tillerson losing his shit last week.

Do you monitor the site 24/7? I don't. So I don't know.

Nope, but I check the first 4-5 pages when I log on.

Comey illegally shared info / leaked.

Brennan illegally spied on the Senate.

Barry illgally spied on reporters, the media, & Americans.

Clapper illegally spied on Americans.

Rice illegally shared classified and illegally unmasked Americans.

Obama's administration facilitated felony espionage.

Obama violated the FOIA more times than any President in US history

Obama illegally used the IRS against political enemies, only the 2nd President to do so - BOTH DEMOCRATS.

Hillary broke numerous laws:
- Mishandling Classified.
- FOIA Violations
- Fedetal Records Act Violations
- Etc

Lynch Obstructed Justice

Holder perjured himself several times

Reid violated the Hatch Act

Julian Castro violated the Hatch Act

And the list could go on and on and on...

4 - 5 pages of what?

Have you noticed the leaks involving the Russia probe have dried up since Comey was fired? Did the media suddenly learn their lesson about anonymous sources or do you think he might have been the source?

Kind of makes ya go hummmmmm

Discuss?.

You notice that too, eh? The whole Russia Probe Matter has almost disappeared since he's been gone except where they try to keep it alive via artificial resuscitation.

The Leaks Would Completely Dry Up If Comey Was Arrested / Charged.

He admitted he leaked info.

It has been proven he illegally shared classified with a 3rd party.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...

Oh good grief.

No he did not admit to leaking info. Nor did he "admit" Secty Clinton broke the law or "refuse to allow her to be indicted". You guys just make it up as you go along.

And it was drumpf who admitted to obstructing justice.

4 - 5 pages of what?

This forum. You know if it's been published someone here will post it.

The leaks have dried up because Comey the leaker was fired.

Mueller is going to come up empty handed too.

LWNJ's will remain triggered.

Your post is overly dramatic. Hillary did not break the law, and nobody is investigating.

People as ignorant as you should not be allowed to vote.

So how long have you believed giving someone who has no security clearance access to Special Compartmentalized Top Secret Information is legal?
- Hillary and her staff admitted Hillary gave access to classified to her MAID.

As the saying goes:

"It is better to NOT open your mouth and let people THINK you are stupid than to open your mouth and PROVE THEM RIGHT."

You should have followed that quote.
Responding with FAKE NEWS makes you look stupid.

Until you can prove there was a law about private servers (there wasn't) during Hillary's tenure as SoS, you don't have jack shit.

4 - 5 pages of what?

The politics forum? Do a search. I doubt nobody started a thread about Russiagate in the last 2 months.

He obstructed Justice, admitting Hillary broke the law but refusing to allow her to be indicted...

Oh good grief.

No he did not admit to leaking info. Nor did he "admit" Secty Clinton broke the law or "refuse to allow her to be indicted". You guys just make it up as you go along.

Just having classified information on an unsecure system is a violation of the law. He said no reasonable person in the bitches position would have the conversations she did on an unsecure system. That's gross negligence, which is the legal threshold for prosecution. He just basically said she was too stupid and incompetent to be prosecuted. Start worrying if Muller takes a second look.

Oh good grief.

You are a mindless drone. Of course he LEAKED!! He admitted it on LIVE TELEVISION!!!!!! go to 25 seconds into the video-

Don't trust that?

How about these publications?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...times/&usg=AFQjCNFI4_kZf3sRKot4S54_Fu5l_F95Zg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...625346&usg=AFQjCNFcLY5e31UOlFRBS6ZRFhVF5dwLEQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...231652&usg=AFQjCNHWHS2lPUxDsiVqmBluGTMyFe2usg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ecutor&usg=AFQjCNFmkR6I4y0yf0iw1FVDWT8yeP5YzA

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...918343&usg=AFQjCNFiQJ7dL9Elpg5VHj2UT4HbEI-jiQ

The leaks have dried up because of Mueller and people now know something is actually being done.

The investigations were not being taken seriously, and Nunes was even going out of his way to help Trump... and Trump was going around asking people to impede the investigations.

That has nothing to do with what I just said. And as Comey already said in his hearing, the investigation was fluid and just because Trump was not under investigation at the time, that could change and he did not want to publicly say that Trump was not under investigation, to later have to come out again and back track his words to say that Trump was under investigation. It would hurt the integrity of the FBI, and it would make Trump look worse than not saying anything at all.

That has nothing to do with what I just said. And as Comey already said in his hearing, the investigation was fluid and just because Trump was not under investigation at the time, that could change and he did not want to publicly say that Trump was not under investigation, to later have to come out again and back track his words to say that Trump was under investigation. It would hurt the integrity of the FBI, and it would make Trump look worse than not saying anything at all.

One explanation I read was that the entire campaign was being investigated and trump was part of that.

Much like a drug cartel would be investigated and find incriminating info about a drug lord.

4 - 5 pages of what?

The politics forum? Do a search. I doubt nobody started a thread about Russiagate in the last 2 months.

Only thing I found was a Current Events story about someone in the GOP trying to find the bitches missing emails. But the search only showed to last Friday even though I asked since Apr 1.

Forum List

Back