'Fuck You, Guns'

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...has-become-a-killing-field-2.html#post6498531

original.jpg

And because you said, "Fuck you, guns," you know what guns said in response?

Nothing.

Because guns are inanimate objects.

Tools.

Talking to guns is foolishness.

Gun banning is foolishness.

Gun Free Zones are foolishness.

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

"We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone."
And right there lies the problem.
There is a cottage industry for liberal psychiatric experts ready to parade into court rooms and state legislatures( for a large fee of course) to testify or lobby to quash any idea or proposed legislation that would place preventative measures on mentally ill people.
No, we cannot do that. In the eyes of the far left, that would be tantamount to punishing them because of what they might do.
"And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence."
Hmm, have you heard lyrics to gangsta rap or seen any movies lately?
yes, none of which are produced by liberals..
Stop it.
Care to change your bullshit story?

The government is trying to get veterans returning from overseas to come forward if they have any post traumatic stress disorder issues.

They don't tell them that this might cost them all their gun owning rights later if the libtards have their way with psychological restrictions.

I've been carrying my new Glock 17 everyday for a month now, and it hasn't jumped up and shot anyone yet. I've even carried it into Wal*Mart numerous times, Kohl's, JC Penney's, The Mall, several restaurants, and a movie theatre.

Why would anyone want to ban it?

Yeah, according to the gun grabbing fascists gun shows should be open slaughter houses every time they open if the guns themselves caused the murders.

But you cant explain anything to these arrogant ass hats; they already know everything.

I will not give up my right to own firearms.......

No matter how many nutcases there are out there....

When with the nutters stop repeating the LIE that anyone is trying to take away their guns?

When did they so goddamned DUMB?

There are people on the left who would disarm the citizenry if they could, and you're delusional if you believe otherwise.

Please note, I didn't say EVERYONE on the left, but there are plenty who believe that the police are the only ones who should have guns.

So then you know that what you posted aren't AK-47's

Here is one on FORM 4 for $20,000
NFA Firearms Ads

Read your ad.

AK 47 Under folder.
Stamped Min Shan Factory. Aslo AKS Semi
Auto. Conversion done by Clayco.

7.62 calb
Fired 3 times.
In pristine condition.
Form 4 in Oregon.
Tax and Shipping not included.

Just like the ones shown on the other web site given. they have all been converted to Semi..... Still Ak's....

They were made as semi-autos thus their respective Model numbers.

They are semi-auto clones of AK47.

I happen to be a very responsible gun owner. A respected person in my community, and so far more intelligent than you there is no comparison..... But please carry on........

By the way, why is it that this happened in a Gun free zone?

Dumb fuck. You really think that arming a five year old is a good idea?

No, you are part and parcel of what led to this situation. The flooding of our nation with war weopons has created a situation where any nutcase can easily get his hands on enough fire power to destroy multiple families dreams.

Yes, you and the NRA are accountable for this tragedy. You encourage the image of violence, glorify it. You claim that more and more guns is the answer, even as we have more and more tradgedies.

Enough is enough. Get the war guns off the streets. Recognize mental illness and help the people suffering from it irregardless of their ability to pay. The price that society pays for unrecognized mental illness is far to high.
I know of NOBODY that wants to arm five year old kids. That is the strawman argument of dumbasses all over the internet! Try again!

Yes! Let's get the guns (of any type) off the streets! Let's make it against THE LAW to have a gun (of that type)! Let's demand that all people give up their guns (of that type) in the middle of the town square!

I am sure that all criminals will turn in their guns (of that type)....aren't you?

What a STUPID FUCKING IDEA!!!

Banning weapons of any kind whatsoever will do NOTHING to subdue the anger and lack of self-restraint that cause the ACTIONS of VIOLENT CRIMINALS!!!...and it will take ZERO guns out of the hands of criminals.

Let's make it illegal to pick up a pair of scissors and stab someone. (It already is illegal!)

Let's make it illegal to pick up and rock and strike someone. (It already is illegal!)

You CANNOT get rid of murders by making the use of certain weapons illegal!

The banning of certain guns, the creation of gun-free zones, the confiscation of legally owned guns....do nothing other than support the criminals you are trying to stop!

BLOOMING IDIOTS SUPPORT GUN CONTROL AS A DETERRENT TO GUN VIOLENCE!!!!!

How can you people be so goddamned STUPID!

Well, honestly, a semi-auto AK is like a kit car. Looks just like the real deal, but that's where the similarities end.

Guns are sinister only if they look mean. A black AR-15 is mean looking! Paint it pink, put some flowery stickers on it...and maybe some curly ribbons hanging off the trigger guard...it's just as fucking mean---AND NOT A BIT MORE---than the person holding it!

People that advocate the banning of guns (of ANY TYPE) as a deterrent to gun violence are IDIOTS!!!

There is an interesting divide in America today, those who know something and those who follow the corporate pied piper. Earlier today I noted how conservatives will deny reality if they find it conflicts with their belief systems. That was about rape, this is about guns and their killing field. Republicans and conservatives cried like babies over one Ebola death, why don't they cry over thousands of gun deaths?

"I also found widespread confidence that a gun in the home increases the risk that a woman living in the home will be a victim of homicide (72% agree, 11% disagree) and that a gun in the home makes it a more dangerous place to be (64%) rather than a safer place (5%). There is consensus that guns are not used in self-defense far more often than they are used in crime (73% vs. 8%) and that the change to more permissive gun carrying laws has not reduced crime rates (62% vs. 9%). Finally, there is consensus that strong gun laws reduce homicide (71% vs. 12%).

Of course it's possible to find researchers who side with the NRA in believing that guns make our society safer, rather than more dangerous. As I've shown, however, they're in the minority."

There apos s scientific consensus on guns -- and the NRA won apos t like it - LA Times

Fuck You Guns US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

America has become a killing field. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Eric wishes the NRA were around when he was.
Banning AR-15 s Doesn t Make Sense To Me US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How do we curtail gun violence US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Guns are like crack cocaine.
What right does he have to demand I lose my rights Page 67 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There is an interesting divide in America today, those who know something and those who follow the corporate pied piper. Earlier today I noted how conservatives will deny reality...
Reality:

>300,000,000 guns in the US.
8454 gun-related murders in the US (2013)
>99.99719% of firearms in the US are not used in a murder.

Interested to see how you still think you have a point.

Haven't encouraged any such thing.... You may stop with the talking points at any time.

You may go to hell with the rest of the people that created this situation in our nation.

Created what situation?

The one in which 99.990% of private gun owners kill no one at all?

Or the one in which less than 1% of the gun murders becomes the focal point, and 99% of them seem unimportant?

How about focusing on the lunatics and on the media attention given these crazies?

How about focusing on the 60+ kids per year that are killed in traffic accidents while riding their bikes?

But the biggest news you ignore is that the number of school shooting deaths have dropped in the last decade.

What liberal media won t tell you School shooting deaths down not up across America Fox News
"But that is still a large number. A better measure is to focus on the amount of harm – the number of people killed – rather than the number of attacks.

On that front, things have improved dramatically over the last couple of decades. During the 2013-14 school year, there were three non-gang, non-suicide killings at universities, and three more at K-12 schools.

The National School Safety Center, a good source of statistics, started collecting data on K-12 violence in the 1992-93 school year. During the first five years, from 1992-93 to 1996-97, there were 26.8 gun murders per year on K-12 and university school property. In contrast, during the last five school years, 2009-10 to 2013-14, the average was 12 – a 55 percent drop.

There have obviously been ups and downs from year to year since large school shootings are rare, but the five-year averages have shown a consistent drop in gun deaths. Even including the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, that is the trend."

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

America has become a killing field. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

original.jpg
You buttfuckers whine about the nra while your nations defence industry is happily laying waste to the world on a global scale.

Grow up!

Yeah those stupid notherfuckers wanna give away their only hope of defending themselves from the very same government that's laying waste to the world on a global scale.

What in the fucken hell are these stupid fucks thinking. They're out of their god dam minds.

Last edited:
Tip for the clueless.....

The NRA kills nobody....that would be mostly accomplished by inner city gangs, illiterate thugs, and ghetto neanderthals....

Hope that helped.... Lol

The day is coming when America will have REASONABLE gun laws on the books and a lot of the guns on the street today that aught not to be on the streets today won't be.

It will be a good day.

You can be part of the conversation that makes that happen, or you can be dragged in to the 21st Century by your right nut, kicking and screaming like a selfish little girl.

Makes no never mind to me either way, other than the entertainment value.

Time.
Time.
Time....​

...Is on my side.
^ Just ask Keith :smoke:

`

Forum List

Back