Armed guards, metal detectors, everybody carry

I wonder what Medications the guy was raised on? Couldn't be the Medications that made this guy snap, oh no no!

I respect a persons right to be Medicated but I don't wanna' live in a Medicated World either.

Some answers.

Why does someone have to harm someone else before the fact that they have mental problems is recognized? For many of the shooters, people have actually reported to authorities that there was a danger, and it was always ignored. So start recognizing signs of mental instability and treating it early, before it becomes terminal for the person and those he or she chooses to harm.

Guns. Sorry, they are not sacred, wingnuts. They are a dangerous mechanism, and should be treated as such. We should start by requiring anyone owning an assault rifle, a weopon designed for the sole purpose of killing people, such as the AK-47 and AR 15, to pass the same requirements as those owning fully automatic weopons. If they cannot pass these checks, they should not have such weopons.

Some answers.

Why does someone have to harm someone else before the fact that they have mental problems is recognized? For many of the shooters, people have actually reported to authorities that there was a danger, and it was always ignored. So start recognizing signs of mental instability and treating it early, before it becomes terminal for the person and those he or she chooses to harm.

Guns. Sorry, they are not sacred, wingnuts. They are a dangerous mechanism, and should be treated as such. We should start by requiring anyone owning an assault rifle, a weopon designed for the sole purpose of killing people, such as the AK-47 and AR 15, to pass the same requirements as those owning fully automatic weopons. If they cannot pass these checks, they should not have such weopons.
Who is gonna' make up these tests? You? I think YOU have a mental disorder because you believe in Global Warming!

Therefore YOU should be disqualified from ever owning Firearms!

How ya' like that sh*t?

Who is gonna' make up these tests? You?

If you had spent a day in college you'd know that neurosis and psychosis are very clearly defined.

Clinical depression
Manic depression
Schizophrenia

A professional can identify them all with one session.

I think YOU have a mental disorder because you believe in Global Warming!

Well, you're an idiot sucking air, a total waste, but we tolerate you.

Therefore YOU should be disqualified from ever owning Firearms!

How ya' like that sh*t?

Be careful or we might ban stupid people from owning guns, then you'd be fucked.

I am a person who thinks forward. If I condone an initiative what does its application look like in 20 years?

Ok guns are our constitutional heritage. I do not agree that today's application was the intent. But so be it, others do. I accept that there are those with whom I disagree.

Fine everybody has a gun. Ok we choose that lifestyle. It is our constitutional right.

It isn't a pretty vision. I like pretty.

Forum List

Back