Biden hails ‘America’s comeback’ as 303,000 new jobs in March beat forecast

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“Three years ago, I inherited an economy on the brink. With today’s report of 303,000 new jobs in March, we have passed the milestone of 15m jobs created since I took office. That’s 15 million more people who have the dignity and respect that comes with a paycheck,” he said.

Thats a mighty achievment by Prez Joe. He came in to an economy coming to the end of the Obama boom and pulled it up by its bootstraps.

Meanwhile trump was charged with rape and fraud and stealing nuclear secrets and trying to steal an election and conspiracy and sedition. So he was busy..

I dont have much time for Joe given his cowardice in Gaza but he has rebuilt the US after the clown show of Stormys friend.

“Three years ago, I inherited an economy on the brink. With today’s report of 303,000 new jobs in March, we have passed the milestone of 15m jobs created since I took office. That’s 15 million more people who have the dignity and respect that comes with a paycheck,” he said.

Thats a mighty achievment by Prez Joe. He came in to an economy coming to the end of the Obama boom and pulled it up by its bootstraps.

Meanwhile trump was charged with rape and fraud and stealing nuclear secrets and trying to steal an election and conspiracy and sedition. So he was busy..

I dont have much time for Joe given his cowardice in Gaza but he has rebuilt the US after the clown show of Stormys friend.
Too bad their checks buy a third less ....oooops

Fake News , Tommy Tithead .

They are all from Illegals and/or part time .

Too difficult a topic for youTT .

Why yes indeed, the Government is hiring. MAJOR RED FLAG. 25% OFF ALL NEW JOBS

In March, employment in government increased by 71,000, higher than the average monthly gain of54,000 over the prior 12 months. Over the month, employment increased in local government (+49,000)and federal government (+9,000).

“Three years ago, I inherited an economy on the brink.
3 years ago, people were lined up for covid shots, kids were sitting in their living rooms attending school online, jobs that could be done online were.

he seems to forget how many lost their jobs because of the pandemic, jobs that are still coming back.

and thats the argument Dems would be making about jobs had trump been reelected

Not even back to Trump years pre-man-made shutdown. Population growth + 11.5million visitors adds to the labor force.

civilian-labor-force-par.jpeg.

3 years ago, people were lined up for covid shots, kids were sitting in their living rooms attending school online, jobs that could be done online were.

he seems to forget how many lost their jobs because of the pandemic, jobs that are still coming back.

and thats the argument Dems would be making about jobs had trump been reelected
Why should I listen to someone who thinks the election was stolen and climate change is not a thing ?
Stick with your fairytales kid.

Is there something that you think Biden did to make this happen? :laugh:

Not even back to Trump years pre-man-made shutdown. Population growth + 11.5million visitors adds to the labor force.

View attachment 928079.
Prime age labor force participation is not only higher than pre-pandemic, it's the highest it's been in decades. The overall labor force participation rate is pulled down by the olds increasingly moving into the couch-warming phase of life. Is anyone proposing to draft retirees back into the labor force?

fredgraph.png

Yeah, most of those jobs are minimum wage jobs just like his boss did back in 2014. The rich are getting richer and the poor and middleclass are getting poorer....again.

Please. The economy was doing fine until democratic governors started locking down their states and screwing up the economy. The protracted payola the democrats engaged in is why inflation is so high right now in the US, including housing prices.

Forum List

Back