'Fuck You, Guns'

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

America has become a killing field. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

original.jpg

What about things like knives and hands? Should those be outlawed too?

Yeah, I know that 'unfettered access' is a bit if an exaggeration... I can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes...
The carnage at this moment on The TimeLine is no less real or disturbing.
>300,000,000 gun in the US
<8500 gun-related murder in the US (2013)
99.99716 % of the guns in the US are NOT used to murder someone each year.
Given that, licensing of millions of gun owners, something that will not prevent anyone from committing a murder with a gun, is anything but reasonable as it infringes on their right to arms for no effective purpose.

Children..especially grades 7-12 are annoying. Lots of unchecked hormones.. Boys and Girls trying to impress their peers acting out the beatings they get at home and turn into bullies. Plenty of reasons for school shootings. I preferred to deal with bullies off of the school grounds....but that's just me. Not all of these kids think it out very well. Guns seem the easy solution for dumb ass kids. I preferred Automobiles baseball bats and or tire irons.

Note to prospective victims that retaliate: Catch em out in the open with no witnesses. Knock em down with your car then clean up with the BB Bat. Just break a lot of bones. Make sure they will have to go to a hospital. Don't use firearms! That will just get you in trouble. You WANT the bully to survive and relay the consequences of fucking with you. After that it will be smooth sailing all the way through HS. An added benefit will be you will be a hero to many in your school.

So remember! Say "Fuck You to Guns" and "hello" to your Little Slugger. Oh ya ..throw the bat way out of sight a good distance from where you last used it.. and wipe of the bat after.

The insurance industry will lead the lobbying efforts, once shooting incidents start to become larger and larger pay-outs for them.

You do realize that gun murders are going down....not up...gun accidents are going down, not up......and more people own and carry guns.....11.1 million people now carry guns for self defense......number of accidental gun accidents in 2013...505....out of 11.1 million carrying guns daily.....and over 320 million guns in private hands.......

gun murders from the FBI Table 8 also shows gun murders are going down......just over 10,000 in 2009 to 8,454 in 2013.....

So you are wrong on all counts........

I will not give up my right to own firearms.......

No matter how many nutcases there are out there....

Well, if you commit a felony, have a drug or alcohol addiction, beat your wife, you sure as hell will give up you "right".
"If".....?.....
What levels of stupidity do you hope to achieve?
Most gun crimes are committed by CRIMINALS.....
I think that just about buries you moronic premise.

Ummmm..............this thread is ghey. Frankly, the OP posts an irrelevant thread.

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban - The Washington Post

Gun grabber assholes base their ENTIRE argument on emotions........zero on reality. Amercans love the fuck out of guns......not going anywhere s0ns!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

As well they ought to.

Prior to guns, we had a feudal society, where a "nobility" were trained from an early age in the use of melee weapons and promised to protect an enslaved lower class. democrats fight every day to return to a society where are few rulers lord over an enslaved populace - virtually everything democrats propose furthers the aim of a centrally ruled society

In the days that the desired society of the democrats existed, the Dark Ages, Knights roamed the lands and preyed upon all. Men were murdered and women raped. Fighting back was futile, it took decades to master a sword and shield, lance and bow.

But then gun powder came around. IT destroyed the feudal hierarchy. Any person with a few days of practice could be effective with a gun. Guns are the great equalizer, a 90 pound woman with a Glock is a match for the 200 thug trying to rape her.

democrats seek a return to feudalism - they demand that we be disarmed and let Knights (police) guard us on behalf of our feudal lords (politicians and their bureaucrat armies.) The key elements to this scam is convincing the public that they need protection by the scumbags. Obamacare is a prime example of this in action - demagoguery convinced a segment that surrendering freedom for the promise of security was a good idea. Obviously the public got fucked in the ass by the whole thing - costs to the consumer have risen faster than ever before and service is denied routinely based on ACA rules.

Everything the demagogues - i.e. democrats offer is based on the Faustian bargain that if you surrender liberty, they will take care of you. The biggest flaw to this is the armed citizen. A woman with a gun is able to protect herself. democrats are desperate to disarm the public, not simply because the public will use arms to resist the totalitarian system democrats seek, but because a secure people will simply reject the proposal that they surrender freedom for the security of being ruled.

O.k.

Not gonna change my prediction, but in 150 years, who's gonna care? ;)

If your prediction is correct, the slaves will care. If your prediction comes to pass, do you think the slaves will look back on you with hatred, for denying them the freedom you enjoy?

I get it, freedom is messy. You offer the neatness of a dictatorship. democrats promote the order that only a totalitarian state can provide. Some people yearn to be ruled, to have others tell them what to do and think- but enough people still value liberty that I still think you democrats will fail.

Nah... Guns are like race, gender, sexual preference and religion here. The more time that passes, the fewer Americans there are who're willing to make it a political issue.

Forum List

Back