Parents in red-leaning suburbs outside NYC green-lighting armed security at public schools

Do you support armed guards in schools?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You dodged the question. What if you were framed or wrongfully accused of a crime. You were innocent, but the cops decided you were good for it, or maybe your defense attorney was drunk that day and screwed up?

Are you all for being executed that day?
What if the Sky falls? What if Democrats suddenly get some Sense? What if I roll 50 naturals in a row? Your question is DuckSpeak.

Yeah I've met National Guardsmen. I've also trained alongside them and trained them. When I went through Basic in 1970 nearly half my platoon were NGs. They were the contemporaries of the Kent State troops and they weren't worth a fart in a hurricane. I trained Utah National Guardsmen in the mid-seventies; they were mostly prior active duty and were damned good soldiers. The current ones are supposed to be just as good as active-duty troops.

Much of my service was with the National Guard.

Do you know what our civil disturbance training consisted of?

One day of training in December, where they flailed batons around. And we didn't usually have enough batons to go around.

I have no doubt that if a crowd of MAGA showed up with guns, they'd happily shoot the MAGAts.

Forum List

Back