Biden hails ‘America’s comeback’ as 303,000 new jobs in March beat forecast

“Three years ago, I inherited an economy on the brink. With today’s report of 303,000 new jobs in March, we have passed the milestone of 15m jobs created since I took office. That’s 15 million more people who have the dignity and respect that comes with a paycheck,” he said.

Thats a mighty achievment by Prez Joe. He came in to an economy coming to the end of the Obama boom and pulled it up by its bootstraps.

Meanwhile trump was charged with rape and fraud and stealing nuclear secrets and trying to steal an election and conspiracy and sedition. So he was busy..

I dont have much time for Joe given his cowardice in Gaza but he has rebuilt the US after the clown show of Stormys friend.
71, 000 government jobs.

0 manufacturing jobs.

Impressive stuff...lol

It took xiden nearly four years to get Americans back to the jobs trump created

And he’s bragging about it?

It took xiden nearly four years to get Americans back to the jobs trump created

And he’s bragging about it?
You don't have to "get back" jobs someone created, you have to get back jobs someone destroyed. That's what getting something back means. Trump has the worst jobs record since Hoover.

Anyway, Biden had repaired the damage Trump did to the job market by mid-2022.

You don't have to "get back" jobs someone created, you have to get back jobs someone destroyed. That's what getting something back means. Trump has the worst jobs record since Hoover.

Anyway, Biden had repaired the damage Trump did to the job market by mid-2022.
Covid closed the work down. The jobs were created prior to Covid, it took xiden nearly four years to simply get people back to those jobs.

Like I said, you guys had your 15 minutes. The rest of us are fine with hiring cops for our communities. “Overhead” or not.
None are willing to work for “your kind”. To be locked up for doing their job. Yes its already an issue in the Blue hell—holes you wallow in.

Obiden 1.0 created GOVT jobs padding the books. But when debt interest + cost of GOVT caught up with the phony contuuing resolution stimulus spendind (when the money ran out). 2015-2016 stalled out as planned (to hand over a dead country in 2017 if they lost power). But President Trump policy helped fix it. Then they went to virus. All downhill from there.

Forum List

Back