'Fuck You, Guns'

You mean other than the daily carnage playing out on the evening news, courtesy of the 0.1% of gun owners who apparently shouldn't be gun owners?

It's a discussion, Bro'... I'm willing to listen to any potential solutions for untarnishing the reputation of gun owners that's being so badly rotted by the nefarious 0.1% of them who shouldn't own guns or ammo.

Any suggestions?

Based on the post right before mine:

Just FYI
99.9% of gun owners every day go about their business in a law abiding manner. And, my guess is these same law abiding citizens are sitting on a cache of ammunition, and again, the overwhelming majority do not commit crimes with either
Not sure what the issue is here
-Geaux

I realize that no link was provided, but he says it with such authority that he must know what he's talking about, eh?

The day is coming when America will have REASONABLE gun laws on the books and a lot of the guns on the street today that aught not to be on the streets today won't be.
:lol:
The benefit of reasonable gun control..... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If 'reasonable' is still a goal in this discussion, I'm always open to suggestions, if you have any.

Any Ideas on how we can keep the fucked-up 0.1% from screwing the rest of us out of our gun rights?

The day is coming when America will have REASONABLE gun laws on the books and a lot of the guns on the street today that aught not to be on the streets today won't be.
:lol:
The benefit of reasonable gun control..... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
If 'reasonable' is still a goal in this discussion, I'm always open to suggestions, if you have any.
Any Ideas on how we can keep the fucked-up 0.1% from screwing the rest of us out of our gun rights?
You can't. It is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking the law.

So there is no solution? :eusa_eh:

Our choice as a society is to just watch in horror as criminals, thugs and whack-jobs with unfettered access to firearms continue to grind our fellow citizens to a bloody pulp in their selfish endeavors or give up some of our rights to weaponry? :dunno:

:eusa_think: Hmmmm.
That sucks. I think we should look and/or work harder for a reasonable solution.

So there is no solution?
That you can "reventing" crime of any sort by enacting legislation to that effect is pure fallacy
:dunno:
Our choice as a society is to just watch in horror as criminals, thugs and whack-jobs with unfettered access to firearms....
No such thing in the US.
That sucks. I think we should look and/or work harder for a reasonable solution
If you have a proposal that does not proceed from the aforementioned fallacy and does not infringe upon the rights of the law abiding, I am all ears.

Yeah, I know that 'unfettered access' is a bit if an exaggeration... I can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes...

The carnage at this moment on The TimeLine is no less real or disturbing.

Reasonable to me remains licensing the owning and operation of fire-arms like we do with motor vehicles. Some products are like that.

My official prediction on the subject is that that's exactly what will be in place within 150 years.

Time.
Time.
Time......

Yeah, I know that 'unfettered access' is a bit if an exaggeration... I can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes...

The carnage at this moment on The TimeLine is no less real or disturbing.

Reasonable to me remains licensing the owning and operation of fire-arms like we do with motor vehicles. Some products are like that.

My official prediction on the subject is that that's exactly what will be in place within 150 years.

Time.
Time.
Time......

Brilliant prediction given that society is LESS tolerant of restrictions of civil rights. The democrats want to end all civil rights, not only the right to arm and protect oneself, but virtually every infringement of liberty you've launched in the last couple of decades has failed, while the courts are telling thugocracies like New York and California that they actually have to respect rights.

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

America has become a killing field. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

original.jpg

The insurance industry will lead the lobbying efforts, once shooting incidents start to become larger and larger pay-outs for them.

Brilliant prediction given that society is LESS tolerant of restrictions of civil rights.

Dude... if society was becoming less tolerant of restrictions of civil rights, they would quit electing republicans who want to dictate what we smoke and who we fuck and what options are available to us if any of that fucking results in an unwanted bun in someone's oven.

Based on the last few elections, Americans seem to be longing for a day when a republican congress and a righteous man of Reagan will be in place to make certain that nobody is being corrupted but them.

Is that wrong?

"We could've talked about it, oh, anytime in the past 13 years since Columbine, because there have been at least 31 school shootings in the U.S. since then. It's a waste of our time to keep listing all of the times we could've talked about it; it's easier just to say the time was then, the time is tomorrow, and the time is now.

Hey, White House: we know you're trying to be respectful, but respect doesn't mean shit to the dozens of families who just lost their little kids and loved ones. Respect them by starting the conversation right now. Start it tonight.

While we're talking politics: Fuck you, all of the politicians who received money from the NRA last election cycle. Check them out here! Memorize their names and remember that they're a massive part of the problem."

Read it and other pieces here: Fuck You, Guns

America has become a killing field. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

original.jpg

I will also accept money from the NKA...National Knife Association. Oh and what about the NIEDA...National Improvised Explosive Device Association. My point is people will kill people in a free society or any other by any means possible when they have lost their minds.

Dude... if society was becoming less tolerant of restrictions of civil rights, they would quit electing republicans who want to dictate what we smoke and who we fuck and what options
are available to us if any of that fucking results in an unwanted bun in someone's oven.

And instead elect democrats who dictate what we can say, what god we can worship, whether we can defend our lives, and what candidates we can support?

What the FUCK are yapping about? democrats are engaged in hot war to end all civil rights.

Based on the last few elections, Americans seem to be longing for a day when a republican congress and a righteous man of Reagan will be in place to make certain that nobody is being corrupted but them.

Is that wrong?

Would you agree that given Eric Holder and the openly criminal DOJ, the use of the IRS to harass enemies, the sale of guns to Mexican drug cartels, the engagement of interstate extortion under Operation Choke Point, makes the Obama administration by FAR the most corrupt in the history of this nation? Grant and his railroads were amateurs compared to Obama and his crowd of mobsters.

Forum List

Back