Fruit and nut land

Never before have I cheered for a fault line to fracture.

Relax, libs, just joking. you guys in caliprunia mexifornication will self destruct with no help from earthquakes.

Never before have I cheered for a fault line to fracture.

Relax, libs, just joking. you guys in caliprunia mexifornication will self destruct with no help from earthquakes.
They already have.

The Democrat Party's attempted assimilation by the hardcore left could result in a needed adjustment to force the party to move more toward the center. Unless they moderate themselves, it doesn't look very good as far as winning the Presidency in 2020.

The truth is, the majority of American Democrats do not believe in the same things their party is pushing.

upload_2018-3-3_15-39-13.jpeg

geezus these i hate california threads are out doing deans i hate trump and republican threads....

The mods are quick to merge every other thread but they let these

No, seriously. If the voters of California think that Feinstein isn't far-left enough, that's quite disturbing. How "far enough left" is far enough left? Gulags? Forced re-education? Political genocide?

What's their end-game here?

She's too old and people are ready for something new. Jesus H you derps just let your batshit run wild with anything that isn't 'you'. Why is that.

Democrat candidate Kevin de Leon, ‘Half Of My Family’ Eligible For Deportation”.
That means that half of his family are racist cretins who do not accept that America is sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and the right to control its immigration.
A country without borders will cease to be a country.

geezus these i hate california threads are out doing deans i hate trump and republican threads....

The mods are quick to merge every other thread but they let these

No, seriously. If the voters of California think that Feinstein isn't far-left enough, that's quite disturbing. How "far enough left" is far enough left? Gulags? Forced re-education? Political genocide?

What's their end-game here?

She's too old and people are ready for something new. Jesus H you derps just let your batshit run wild with anything that isn't 'you'. Why is that.

Something new? Well meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Just because some youngsters have a a head full of vague idealistic precepts, are playing a slick game, and are promising the world for free, doesn't mean that they're going to legislate any different than Feinstein.

Democrat candidate Kevin de Leon, ‘Half Of My Family’ Eligible For Deportation”.
That means that half of his family are racist cretins who do not accept that America is sovereign country with the right to control its border crossings and the right to control its immigration.

Didn't superman Ronald Reagan offer an entire generation of undocumented workers amnesty?

Guess you forgot about him.

So deport them. Watch him freak.

Didn't superman Ronald Reagan offer an entire generation of undocumented workers amnesty?

There was only a fraction of undocumented aliens back then, compared to today. Back then, they were an asset, as opposed to the encumbrance they have become, thanks to decades of the left's "open borders" policies.

Did you know Kevin de Leon her opponent is an anchor baby who said half is family is at risk of deportation due to identify theft and forged documents? He seems to be loyal to Mexico and Guatemala and he gets to vote in the U.S. Senate if elected?

. Yes I think he did, but why did he do it ?? Was he caving to the Demon-crats back then in a compromise ??? Anybody know the reason off the top of their head ? I know the nation ended up with hundreds of thousands of them taking American workers jobs throughout the 80's, 90's and onward. Then we had government officials including Bush Jr. running around claiming well "they're just doing the jobs American's won't do"

BULLCRAP !!!!!!! THEY WERE USED TO BEGIN BREAKING DOWN THE AMERICAN WORKERS RIGHTS TO BE REPRESENTED IN THE WORK PLACE, AND TO GET LABOR FOR DIRT CHEAP.

ARE STEAL WORKERS JOB'S, JOB'S AMERICANS WON'T DO, IS THE LINE-MEN FOR THE UTILITIES JOB'S A JOB THAT AMERICAN WORKERS WON'T DO, IS EVERY KIND OF CONSTRUCTION JOB KNOWN IN THIS NATION A JOB AMERICANS WON'T DO ??? WE HAVE BEEN HAD AMERICAN WORKER'S, AND IT'S PLAIN AS THE NOSES ON OUR FACES. SO WHO CAN WE REALLY TRUST ANYMORE ????

There was only a fraction of undocumented aliens back then, compared to today.

Not only that. It was promised to be the last time it would be granted.

There was only a fraction of undocumented aliens back then, compared to today.

Not only that. It was promised to be the last time it would be granted.

Obviously the left is trying to take advantage of our magnanimous gesture. Give them suckers an inch, and they want a mile.

:laugh:

it was wrong when he did it and its wrong now. See how that works?

Forum List

Back