California's New Proposed Gun Law REPEATED

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Because Far Left "Moderator" DontTazMeBro, closed my original thread on the California gun law mandating annual registration and fee, I am repeating it with a link I found with a minimal search. Anyone could have done this, but NOOOOO, rules is rules and especially if you are making fun of Leftists.

The original post referenced CNN, which was all I had from the email a friend sent me. It would be adequate on most message boards, but Lefties have their rainbow panties in a twist.

Sane states such as Texas and Alaska don't have crazy laws like California does. But then again, California is THE leading state for high taxes, running businesses out of state, homeless veterans on the street while illegals are coddled and taken care of.

I want the America I grew up in, not the one Democrats continue to lay waste to.

Because Far Left "Moderator" DontTazMeBro, closed my original thread on the California gun law mandating annual registration and fee, I am repeating it with a link I found with a minimal search. Anyone could have done this, but NOOOOO, rules is rules and especially if you are making fun of Leftists.

The original post referenced CNN, which was all I had from the email a friend sent me. It would be adequate on most message boards, but Lefties have their rainbow panties in a twist.

Sane states such as Texas and Alaska don't have crazy laws like California does. But then again, California is THE leading state for high taxes, running businesses out of state, homeless veterans on the street while illegals are coddled and taken care of.

I want the America I grew up in, not the one Democrats continue to lay waste to.

I can't wait to leave this retarded state. You know we gotta pass a background check to buy ammo?

He is a piece of shit. That's true.

Yet, illegals crossing over are allowed to purchase guns.

At least in another blue state.

Sharon Johnson Coleman is a judge on the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She was nominated by President Barack Obama on February 24, 2010, and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on July 12, 2010.

Her ugly typical colored face of obama

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323_132046_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323_132046_Google.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back