This gentleman will not be on CNN anytime soon

No, the propaganda networks and it's useful idiots don't want to hear the truth.

NRA Member Stopped Massacre with AR-15

but he gets my vote none the less.

Does American Thinker really think he needed an AR-15?

If memory serves its classified as a semi automatic weapon. Automatic weapons are not for wholesale so to speak according to the gun laws we have now.

Magazine capacities?
Magazines unquestionably have the capacity to be controlled by the input, which is the goal of said devices. Now, we have the call for more of the unsung melodies of cycling and replacing the content with even more.

If memory serves its classified as a semi automatic weapon. Automatic weapons are not for wholesale so to speak according to the gun laws we have now.

Magazine capacities?

Magazine capacity determines whether a firearm is an automatic weapon?

Magazine capacities?
Practical combat accuracy in such situations is pretty abysmal compared to shooting range accuracy (based on historic research) so yes it's nice to have a large capacity magazine.

Magazine capacities?
Practical combat accuracy in such situations is pretty abysmal compared to shooting range accuracy (based on historic research) so yes it's nice to have a large capacity magazine.
What would make you more comfortable and accurate during a mass shooting would be the knowledge nobody you're shooting at can have a gun to return fire. Maybe 17 people died in that school because Cruz wasn't in a combat operation. He had the only gun. And the stellar sheriff's of broward county made sure he was the only one for the longest amount of time possible.

Forum List

Back