Fox sports considering mega NIL deal to Caitlan Clark to keep her out of NBA

I watch the WNBA and will continue watching it.

She could be the sixth "man" on a good HS basketball team. That's about it. Any decent HS defender could shut her down completely.

I am reminded of when Pete Maravich first went to the NBA in 1970. As an untried rookie, he made $1.9 million, which was MULTIPLES of what was made by the other stars on the team (Lou Hudson, Walt Bellamy).

CC is likely to generate significant interest in whatever team drafts her, and she will likely make at least as much as anyone else in the league (which loses millions of dollars every year). Without a doubt, her salary will be deemed "racist" by the usual Race Pimps.

Even so, WNBA games are frightfully boring when considered for the quality of play. In some other sports, women "stars" can appear to be wonderfully talented (golf, tennis), but anyone who has watched NBA play just looks at the WNBA and shakes his head.

There is hard hitting in men's basketball. One elbow to the face will end it.

I watch the WNBA and will continue watching it.
Always nice to see the extreme anomaly peak it's head out once in awhile.

However, I doubt you even watch it.. you just know it needs support so you say you watch it.

Always nice to see the extreme anomaly peak it's head out once in awhile.

However, I doubt you even watch it.. you just know it needs support so you say you watch it.
No, actually I watch. I have always watched womens sports. I used to go to the girls volleyball games and girls basketball games starting in jr high. Kaitlin Clark is not an anomaly, and she might not even be the best female college player ever. I put that one on Cheryl Miller. Brianna Stewart won 4 NCAA championships and was MVP all 4 times. Clark has not even come close to that.

I am reminded of when Pete Maravich first went to the NBA in 1970. As an untried rookie, he made $1.9 million, which was MULTIPLES of what was made by the other stars on the team (Lou Hudson, Walt Bellamy).

CC is likely to generate significant interest in whatever team drafts her, and she will likely make at least as much as anyone else in the league (which loses millions of dollars every year). Without a doubt, her salary will be deemed "racist" by the usual Race Pimps.

Even so, WNBA games are frightfully boring when considered for the quality of play. In some other sports, women "stars" can appear to be wonderfully talented (golf, tennis), but anyone who has watched NBA play just looks at the WNBA and shakes his head.
Race pimps my ---. The fact is that Kaitlin Clark is not the best womans basketball player to have ever come out. If she is paid more than Asia Wilson, Briana Stewart, Brittany Griner, Elena Della Donne, Sabrina Ionescu, Jewell Loyd, Nneka Ogwumike, or Candice Parker, something is wrong. And there are others.

.​

Forum List

Back