TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of TREASON

Insults are the refuge of a weak mind and argument. I suggest you raise your frequency, and get out of that negative energy.
Trump is a perfect example of nonstop insults. Do you acknowledge him as weak?

View attachment 902545

A ridiculous story from a self-important would-be autocrat, or a dangerous threat and call to action?

Donald Trump said at a weekend rally that he would refuse to protect U.S. NATO allies from Russia, and even “encourage” Russia to attack. It’s potentially one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said (a high bar!) and while a handful of his most sycophantic Republicans defend him, the rest of the world is speaking out.

Among those who are calling out the threat is General Wesley Clark, a retired U.S. Army Officer who also served as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO until he left that post in 2000.

Clark is calling on Republicans to stand up to their leader and denounce this kind of rhetoric.

Asked about Trump’s invitation to Russia to attack NATO allies, Clark was clear and direct: the threat is treasonous.

Clark also posted on social media about Trump’s dangerous summons. He implored the right to see through the facade. He wrote:

Those allies and friends are already taking Trump’s words into account. European nations have known that Russia could become a threat, but are, for the first time, forced to consider the possibility that in an attack, they wouldn’t have support from the United States.

European Council President Charles Michel, for one, said that the comment was “reckless” and would serve the interests of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Other leaders are considering what this means in the event of an attack. NBC reported:

TRAITOR: Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark ACCUSES Trump of Treason

I agree with General Clark! Seems like treason to me! What do you think?

"Trump: One of the presidents of a big country stood up and said, Well, sir, if we don't pay and were attacked by Russia, will you protect us? I said.. No I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want."

So......
other Nations who do NOT live up to their financial commitments should still be protected?

View attachment 902545

A ridiculous story from a self-important would-be autocrat, or a dangerous threat and call to action?

Donald Trump said at a weekend rally that he would refuse to protect U.S. NATO allies from Russia, and even “encourage” Russia to attack. It’s potentially one of the most dangerous things Trump has ever said (a high bar!) and while a handful of his most sycophantic Republicans defend him, the rest of the world is speaking out.

Among those who are calling out the threat is General Wesley Clark, a retired U.S. Army Officer who also served as the Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO until he left that post in 2000.

Clark is calling on Republicans to stand up to their leader and denounce this kind of rhetoric.

Asked about Trump’s invitation to Russia to attack NATO allies, Clark was clear and direct: the threat is treasonous.

Clark also posted on social media about Trump’s dangerous summons. He implored the right to see through the facade. He wrote:

Those allies and friends are already taking Trump’s words into account. European nations have known that Russia could become a threat, but are, for the first time, forced to consider the possibility that in an attack, they wouldn’t have support from the United States.

European Council President Charles Michel, for one, said that the comment was “reckless” and would serve the interests of Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Other leaders are considering what this means in the event of an attack. NBC reported:

Forget about Republicans standing up to Trump. Today, McConnell endorsed him, proving that he's nothing but a gutless coward.

They all are.

View attachment 902545

Clark is an idiot. Of course Trump is too but that isn't the point.

Forum List

Back