Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

That's ludicrous. It's precisely BECAUSE of Biden's official power that he was able to make that threat. You're really grasping at straws here.

Yet ANOTHER asshole chimes in......Here FROM THE O/P

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Your comprehension is lacking. I think what the person is saying is that Biden wasn't acting like a US Vice President should! He was acting like a mafia Don.

Last edited:
"The Wall Street Journal reports that, in a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump repeatedly pressured his counterpart to work with Giuliani on an investigation of Biden."

If the reporting is correct, Trump wants Ukraine to work with his campaign, not the government. Giuliani doesn't work for the gov't.

Trump’s Ukraine Scandal Is Hiding in Plain Sight

If Biden committed blackmail or bribery on behalf of his son, that's a crime, and any crime committed by our officials or ex-officals should be investigated.

The US gov't - you remember, the entity that investigates and prosecutes crimes - isn't looking for a crime by Biden. The Trump campaign is looking for dirt from a foreign power.

It's okay. I like the new Trump transparency - "Fuck, yeah, we collude! Take that, snowflakes!"

Can you explain how they could have dirt on Biden if he didn't commit a criminal act?

Democrats became comfortable using the US government and agencies for personal and political benefits. I guess they never thought the Republicans would ever get the White House again, and therefore could get away with anything they wanted.
He said trump is looking for dirt from a foreign government. He didn't say trump would find any dirt. But just promising a foreign government something for dirt, whether or not it exists, is abuse of power.

when she falsely claimed her Indian heritage?

Here moron........

The Massachusetts Democrat initially released her DNA test results in October, indicating she has Native American ancestry dating back six to 10 generations.

Warren Apologizes To Cherokee Nation For DNA Test
In other words, 1/1064, at the most.
No, fucking moron, that would be at least 1/1024. 1/64 at most. You're such a fucking moron, you can only count to potato.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

Brightfart so you know it's a lie!
There was NO Bruisma investigation when Biden visited in 2016, it ended a year earlier, but you knew that already!
At the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko

His claim is that he did do it, but for other reasons and not his son. Like anything with Democrats, it just happens to be a coincidence that his son was working for the firm being investigated.
The investigation ended a year earlier. Like anything with CON$ervoFacists, it just happens to be a coincidence that they leave out that vital fact. The Right always lies to your level of ignorance.

:21: And now it's coming out that Ukraine requested to meet with Rudy...

The government of Ukraine under both Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, and now President Volodymyr Zelensky, had been trying to deliver information about Obama officials and Democrat party officials (DNC on behalf of Hillary Clinton) requesting the government of Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election.

Despite Warnings Media Steps on a Rake With “Whistleblower” Story – Ukraine Government Initiated Contact – Giuliani Engagement Was Requested by State Dept. Officials…
FAKE NEWS!

Last edited:
In April John Solomon revealed what Biden did not tell his audience. Joe Biden had Shokin fired because he was investigating Joe Biden’s son Hunter.
Proving John Salami is a liar. There was NO investigation into Biden's son when Biden went to Ukraine. It ended the end of 2014. Biden's son was completely exonerated.

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???

That is so much bullshit. He was a crook. Breitbart is fake news.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO
So Biden wasn't acting as the vice president?

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

"The Wall Street Journal reports that, in a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump repeatedly pressured his counterpart to work with Giuliani on an investigation of Biden."

If the reporting is correct, Trump wants Ukraine to work with his campaign, not the government. Giuliani doesn't work for the gov't.

Trump’s Ukraine Scandal Is Hiding in Plain Sight

If Biden committed blackmail or bribery on behalf of his son, that's a crime, and any crime committed by our officials or ex-officals should be investigated.

You are really afraid of Biden. His son was not under investigation.

That's ludicrous. It's precisely BECAUSE of Biden's official power that he was able to make that threat. You're really grasping at straws here.

Yet ANOTHER asshole chimes in......Here FROM THE O/P

And what did he mean when he said that? He meant that Biden was acting on behalf of his son, and using his position in government to do so. He was not acting on US interests, he was acting on personal interests.

Biden did not have a billion dollars to give Ukraine. He went there on orders from Obama. The last time I checked, Hunter Biden is no relation to Obama. That position was supported by world leaders and those in Ukraine.

"For instance, in early 2016, International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said that "it’s hard to see how the I.M.F.-supported program can continue" unless corruption prosecutions accelerate.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. Pifer told PolitiFact that "virtually everyone" he knew in the U.S. government and virtually all non-governmental experts on Ukraine "felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office."

Anders Åslund, a resident senior fellow at Atlantic Council, a think tank in Washington, agreed that criticism of Shokin was widespread

Shokin "failed to prosecute anybody of significance, protecting both the Yanukovych circle and the Poroshenko group," Åslund said."

Also you have the tweets of Daria Kaleniuk who is a anti-corruption leader in Ukraine.

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Actually I did talk to @kenvogel before the publication and made it clear with supportive facts on the reason Shokin was fired. It was obviously not because the prosecutor wanted to investigate Burisma & Zlochevskyi

1:05 PM - 2 May 2019

Daria Kaleniuk‏ @dkaleniuk
Replying to @OliverBullough
Thank you @OliverBullough - indeed it’s insane to use UKRAINE as a ball at the AMERICAN national political field. Prosecutor Shokin did not open the case on Zlochevskyi & Burisma. He dumped it. And he was fired for being corrupt and failing prosecution reform @kenvogel

12:52 PM - 2 May 2019

Shokin's deputy confirms there was no case opened.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Daria Kaleniuk on Twitter

:21: And now it's coming out that Ukraine requested to meet with Rudy...

The government of Ukraine under both Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, and now President Volodymyr Zelensky, had been trying to deliver information about Obama officials and Democrat party officials (DNC on behalf of Hillary Clinton) requesting the government of Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 election.

Despite Warnings Media Steps on a Rake With “Whistleblower” Story – Ukraine Government Initiated Contact – Giuliani Engagement Was Requested by State Dept. Officials…
FAKE NEWS!

THe above fake news......lol

The Last Refuge (Conservative Treehouse)

right011.png
RIGHT BIAS

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?

According to Rudy the other night on Laura's show, the law is when you use money to force somebody into an action, that is bribery.

Rudy is a crooked lawyer. If that is so then Trump is committing bribery. When will Trump's arraignment be?

No, an official can request that we don't provide loans or aid to a country to shape policy for US interests. An official cannot request we don't provide money so the officials son can keep his job in that country.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?
Shokin was not investigating Burisma Holdings. He said so himself. He says now that he was planning to investigate them when he was fired.

Forum List

Back