Hunter Biden business partner provided free services to Joe Biden.

Two different versions , believe what you want from an unnamed source but the guy said it clearly that there was no connection despite what right wingers want to believe

it is simple but republicans cannot except simplicity if it favors Joe Biden
Wait, the guy denied being in the middle of the Biden Crime Family money laundering scheme? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump's side doesn't want to take on US foreign policy issues that show how America was able to start the war against Russia.

The facts are already leaking out and providing rhe proof of how US idirry rricks could play very badly against America's fragile reputation.

The Political right could become antiwar. The stakes in this war couldn't be higher.
You do realize, there was no wars under Trump?

Wait, the guy denied being in the middle of the Biden Crime Family money laundering scheme? :auiqs.jpg:
He also has testified that he is not aware of any financial transaction or compensation that Biden received from Hunter business or other family members.

He also has testified that he is not aware of any financial transaction or compensation that Biden received from Hunter business or other family members.
Link?

We are almost in ww3. Also Trump was wrapping Afghanistan up, then Biden came in and screwed it up.
So there is no war under Biden, just under Trump. You were just shitting us. You do know that ww2 started with our being attacked because we didn’t get in early enough to blunt Germany AND Russia invasions. We lost most of Europe and China by letting Hiltler and Japan invade countries which made them tougher later with many more casualties.

Last edited:
So there is no war under Biden, just under Trump. You were just shitting us. You do know that ww2 started with our being attacked because we didn’t get in early enough to blunt Germany AND Russia invasions. We lost most of Europe and China by letting Hiltler and Japan invade countries which made them tougher later with many more casualties.
Trump didn't start any wars. Biden gave Putin his pipeline, so he could invade Ukraine. Then he turned around and gave billions to iran. Now the middle east is at war.

Trump didn't start any wars. Biden gave Putin his pipeline, so he could invade Ukraine. Then he turned around and gave billions to iran. Now the middle east is at war.
Mate made up shit…..the billions to Iran were Irans own frozen assets….no one gave Iran anything. Aamof, demicrats have been much mire active prepping our Allie’s for defense, while Trump has been boosting the Soviets and any-other dictator who wants a blow job. You know you’re FOS. Trump is always in the side if dictators and thugs….

They got something for their services. You don't do things free like that for nothing.

That's how he hides payoffs and bribes.

It's not different than how the Clintons made 153 million just for speeches. You can't tell me they have 153 million dollars worth of stuff to share in speeches. They take payoffs and disguise it as a speech because when it's just words you have no way to prove anything.

The transcript shows Archer said Hunter Biden used the "brand" of his famous family name, his access to Washington, D.C., and knowledge of how things work there to impress potential business partners.

But it also shows that Archer said he was not aware of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, he didn’t witness the Bidens discussing Hunter’s business, and that he’s not aware that any foreign policy was changed to benefit Hunter Biden

So it boils down to Hunter saying yeah I am joe Biden son and hopes that impresses people. Hey you want to say hi to him on the phone

Archer says no wrongdoing by Joe Biden and did not witness Joe Biden discussing Hunter Business

another statement later on

"I think that's categorically false. He was aware of Hunter's business, he met with Hunter's business partners. You found a letter that illustrates that he knew me," Archer said. "In the same breath, I don't think that Joe Biden's looked at a balance sheet, or you know, a cap table or what have you, or any financial document, probably ever."
The transcript confirmed that Archer testified that Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone

But Archer said none of the conversations he witnessed had to do with Hunter Biden’s businesses. Archer described the calls as "casual" conversations, sometimes about the weather or general "niceties."
Hunter Biden’s businesses were not a topic of conversation, Archer said.

The transcript shows Archer said Hunter Biden used the "brand" of his famous family name, his access to Washington, D.C., and knowledge of how things work there to impress potential business partners.

But it also shows that Archer said he was not aware of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden, he didn’t witness the Bidens discussing Hunter’s business, and that he’s not aware that any foreign policy was changed to benefit Hunter Biden

So it boils down to Hunter saying yeah I am joe Biden son and hopes that impresses people. Hey you want to say hi to him on the phone

Archer says no wrongdoing by Joe Biden and did not witness Joe Biden discussing Hunter Business

another statement later on

"I think that's categorically false. He was aware of Hunter's business, he met with Hunter's business partners. You found a letter that illustrates that he knew me," Archer said. "In the same breath, I don't think that Joe Biden's looked at a balance sheet, or you know, a cap table or what have you, or any financial document, probably ever."
The transcript confirmed that Archer testified that Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone

But Archer said none of the conversations he witnessed had to do with Hunter Biden’s businesses. Archer described the calls as "casual" conversations, sometimes about the weather or general "niceties."
Hunter Biden’s businesses were not a topic of conversation, Archer said.
WTF does Archer have to do with Schwerin, the guy in the OP?

Not WW3, the God/King tRump said WW2! Please be more observant!
MAGA
FB_IMG_1707310176381.jpg

WTF does Archer have to do with Schwerin, the guy in the OP?
You asked for a link and post 15 and 17 both have a link so I thought that confusing you some more would make you feel better. I hope it worked.

Schwerin has testified that he is not aware of any financial transaction or compensation that Biden received from Hunter business or other family members.

Last edited:
You asked for a link and post 15 and 17 both have a link so I thought that confusing you some more would make you feel better. I hope it worked.

Schwerin has testified that he is not aware of any financial transaction or compensation that Biden received from Hunter business or other family members.
Do you think that covered your dumbassery? Think again.

And exactly WTF do you think it proves that he claims he didn’t see compensation? In no way does that prove there wasn’t compensation, Simp.

Maybe he was left out of the vast money laundering scheme the Biden Crime Family put together.

In any event, Tony Bobolinski testified there were payments to Joe, and he testified he has documentation.

Tony Bobolinski testified there were payments to Joe, and he testified he has documentation.
Yeah back in 2020 and where is this documentation. Has he presented it to anyone 4 years later

No he hasn't

Bobolink's claims have never been corroborated, and at least eight other business partners say that Biden was not involved.

, including business partners James Gilliar and Devon Archer, consultant Mervyn Yan and art gallery owner Georges Bergès, all testified to the House committee that President Biden had no involvement in Hunter’s deals, any connection to loans or payments, or even discussed his son’s businesses with them, according to transcripts obtained

So its like 8 people VS 1 person who as far as I know has not presented this documented proof.

executive, Rob Walker, told the committee he never spoke to President Biden about business, even when Biden was a senator and vice president.

Yet Republicans are hanging their hat on one man's testimony who has not presented any proof. Well that is about par.

Forum List

Back