Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO
You are beyond bias

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO
So Biden wasn't acting as the vice president?

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?
Shokin was not investigating Burisma Holdings. He said so himself. He says now that he was planning to investigate them when he was fired.
Guess who they gave 3 million to? The VP’s son.. hellooooo corruption

According to Rudy the other night on Laura's show, the law is when you use money to force somebody into an action, that is bribery.

Rudy is a crooked lawyer. If that is so then Trump is committing bribery. When will Trump's arraignment be?

No, an official can request that we don't provide loans or aid to a country to shape policy for US interests. An official cannot request we don't provide money so the officials son can keep his job in that country.
Now you're lying. Joe Biden never said anything about the loan being about his son's job. Furthermore, the billion was going to thd country, not Burisma Holdings. Also, we had been giving Ukraine billion dollar guaranteed loans since before Hunter Biden worked for Burisma Holdings. The loans had zero to do with Hunter Biden. As always, you rightwingnut freaks bite off more than you can chew.

The reality is this is all mud y'all are trying to sling because you want to create a distraction from the very real possibility that trump was trying to get a foreign country to help him find something to attack a political opponent with in an upcoming election; which can amount to the impeachable offense of abuse of power if true.

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?
Shokin was not investigating Burisma Holdings. He said so himself. He says now that he was planning to investigate them when he was fired.
How fortunate is Biden that you're nothing but an idiotic troll?

Lol more ad hominem from the left

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???

And here a Ukrainian lawmakers saying the guy is full of shit...

Ukraine Prosecutor Made Up Biden Claim, Kiev Lawmaker Says

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???
So, looks like Zelensky will be getting his military aid after all.

Bought and paid for lawyer....where have we seen this before in a DemonRAT run America....ROTFLMFAO!.....AVENATTI WHO?!!!!

So, looks like Zelensky will be getting his military aid after all.
Aw, wait until he testifies before the AG ...on video, of course!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!....For the next 6 years they are going to be trying to cover their ass....wait until someone decides 10 years in jail isn't worth it!...LOLOL

And yet, Biden's good fortune persists.

Bought and paid for lawyer....where have we seen this before in a DemonRAT run America....ROTFLMFAO!.....AVENATTI WHO?!!!!

You know...the prosecutor that is the current target of your worship is also a lawyer....right?

According to Rudy the other night on Laura's show, the law is when you use money to force somebody into an action, that is bribery.

Rudy is a crooked lawyer. If that is so then Trump is committing bribery. When will Trump's arraignment be?

No, an official can request that we don't provide loans or aid to a country to shape policy for US interests. An official cannot request we don't provide money so the officials son can keep his job in that country.
Now you're lying. Joe Biden never said anything about the loan being about his son's job. Furthermore, the billion was going to thd country, not Burisma Holdings. Also, we had been giving Ukraine billion dollar guaranteed loans since before Hunter Biden worked for Burisma Holdings. The loans had zero to do with Hunter Biden. As always, you rightwingnut freaks bite off more than you can chew.

The reality is this is all mud y'all are trying to sling because you want to create a distraction from the very real possibility that trump was trying to get a foreign country to help him find something to attack a political opponent with in an upcoming election; which can amount to the impeachable offense of abuse of power if true.

Well it's more than likely not true, and just one of dozens of witch hunts the Democrats started.

We will see what happens when meadows is in shits seat next year.

Last edited:

You know...the prosecutor that is the current target of your worship is also a lawyer....right?
Like on USMB their are truthful posters then there are ABNORMALS!

Well it's more than likely not true, and just one of dozens of witch hunts the Democrats started.
It might not be. We'll find out.

We will see what happens when meadows in in shits seat next year.
LOLOL

You can't even type proper English. Is English even your first language?

I guess that depends on the sources you read. I have read that the investigation was ongoing when he was fired. Of course the replacement didn't pursue the investigation. In fact I also read where the investigation officially reopened about a year ago, but of course, Hunter is out of the company now.

My fellow progressives, we are falling into the perpetual Trump cult diversion tactic......

Here's the orange clown having been caught asking a foreign country to help him get elected AGAIN.....and his ass kissers divert the debate into something to cover Trump's fat ass.

If the corrupt Trump administration had, objectively, SOMETHING on Biden, then how come its coming out NOW that Biden is whopping Trump's ass in the polls???.......................LOL

We will see what happens when meadows in in shits seat next year.
LOLOL

You can't even type proper English. Is English even your first language?
Comprehension and substances Is lol,, what can’t you comprehend ?? Ha

Forum List

Back