Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

It's okay, then, if Trump seeks election help from a foreign government. Got it. Nothing wrong with colluding.

Future presidents will now be free to do whatever they wish........

Of course, Trump will soon write a book sequel...."The Art of Avoiding Prosecution."

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???
Shokin is a CORRUPT CROOK.... everyone knows he is.... but you.

no one should believe a word he says.... the people don't in the UKRAINE, and we don't in the USA.... nor do those allies in the EU

plus the company that hunter worked for was no longer under investigation for a couple years before Biden's brilliant job, of getting the corrupt prosecutor removed :rolleyes:

It's okay, then, if Trump seeks election help from a foreign government. Got it. Nothing wrong with colluding.
Trump was just trying to get nude pics of adam shift from Ukrainian officials.
Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump
Democrats are so dumb, they give their own a total pass for exsactly what they accuse their opponents of doing.
Yes, but only because their pathetic sheep are even dumber.

I've asked my congressman to inquire WHO is actually paying for Rudy to travel around the world "representing" his favorite client........LOL

Trump gets to do whatever he wants because Biden. Nothing Trump does is illegal, immoral or unethical because Biden.

The official drink of Trumpkins is the Big Gulp.

I've asked my congressman to inquire WHO is actually paying for Rudy to travel around the world "representing" his favorite client........LOL

The Campaign! It's okay for a campaign to ask a foreign government to investigate one's opponent. Rudy said so, right after denying, then admitting, the campaign was doing it.

Here's a bit of an excerpt about crooked prosecutor, Shokin

Shokin was appointed General Prosecutor of Ukraine on 10 February 2015.[4] He became deeply unpopular and was accused of blocking major cases against allies and influential figures and hindering the fight against corruption in Ukraine.[5] Various street protests demanding Shokin's resignation were held[6] and his Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, resigned on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office. US Vice-PresidentJoe Biden lobbied for Shokin resignation and the Obama Administration withheld a billion dollars in loan guarantees for the time Shokin held office...

Viktor Shokin - Wikipedia

Trump doesn't have any resources. The US doesn't have any investigative agencies, so he's compelled to ask Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. It's all okay, because Biden.

"The Wall Street Journal reports that, in a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump repeatedly pressured his counterpart to work with Giuliani on an investigation of Biden."

If the reporting is correct, Trump wants Ukraine to work with his campaign, not the government. Giuliani doesn't work for the gov't.

Trump’s Ukraine Scandal Is Hiding in Plain Sight

"The Wall Street Journal reports that, in a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump repeatedly pressured his counterpart to work with Giuliani on an investigation of Biden."

If the reporting is correct, Trump wants Ukraine to work with his campaign, not the government. Giuliani doesn't work for the gov't.

If Biden committed blackmail or bribery on behalf of his son, that's a crime, and any crime committed by our officials or ex-officals should be investigated.

If Biden committed blackmail or bribery on behalf of his son, that's a crime, and any crime committed by our officials or ex-officals should be investigated.

The US gov't - you remember, the entity that investigates and prosecutes crimes - isn't looking for a crime by Biden. The Trump campaign is looking for dirt from a foreign power.

It's okay. I like the new Trump transparency - "Fuck, yeah, we collude! Take that, snowflakes!"

The US gov't - you remember, the entity that investigates and prosecutes crimes - isn't looking for a crime by Biden. The Trump campaign is looking for dirt from a foreign power.

It's okay. I like the new Trump transparency - "Fuck, yeah, we collude! Take that, snowflakes!"
Maybe Trump learned that from the Democrats, since they tend to be experts in that field...

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

Acting as an individual? He was the freaking Vice President of the United States, you naïve, clueless fool! This whole mess stinks to high heaven and you know it!

Can you explain how they could have dirt on Biden if he didn't commit a criminal act?

Democrats became comfortable using the US government and agencies for personal and political benefits. I guess they never thought the Republicans would ever get the White House again, and therefore could get away with anything they wanted.

Maybe Trump learned that from the Democrats, since they tend to be experts in that field...

Of course! Conservatives never come up with anything on their own. That's what makes them conservative.

Can you explain how they could have dirt on Biden if he didn't commit a criminal act?

Democrats became comfortable using the US government and agencies for personal and political benefits. I guess they never thought the Republicans would ever get the White House again, and therefore could get away with anything they wanted.

No, I can't. I can repeat, and expand on, the idea that if Trump (First of His Name, Breaker of Deals) thinks Biden committed a crime, investigating it is the proper role of the government Trump leads, not his re-election campaign. The campaign handles fishing expeditions and smears.

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

That's ludicrous. It's precisely BECAUSE of Biden's official power that he was able to make that threat. You're really grasping at straws here.

So Biden wasn't acting as the vice president?

Apparently, any random person can credibly threaten a Ukrainian official.

So what family member of Trump's benefited from his actions in the Ukraine?

ooooops. Didn't Trump once say that he liked MANAFORT like a "brother".......LOL

I guess the term Family Member must have confused you.

Here, read these articles....should make Trump cult members like you feel really :proud".....

Donald Trump Jr. in 2008 said a lot of Trump assets were in ...

[URL='https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course']Eric Trump Reportedly Bragged About Access to $100 Million ...
[/URL]
2014: Eric Trump: "We have all the funding we need out of ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/eric-trump-russia-investment-golf-course

Forum List

Back