Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

My fellow progressives, we are falling into the perpetual Trump cult diversion tactic......

Here's the orange clown having been caught asking a foreign country to help him get elected AGAIN.....and his ass kissers divert the debate into something to cover Trump's fat ass.

If the corrupt Trump administration had, objectively, SOMETHING on Biden, then how come its coming out NOW that Biden is whopping Trump's ass in the polls???.......................LOL
You're really a screwed up triggered individual.

So Biden wasn't acting as the vice president?

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?
Shokin was not investigating Burisma Holdings. He said so himself. He says now that he was planning to investigate them when he was fired.

I guess that depends on the sources you read. I have read that the investigation was ongoing when he was fired. Of course the replacement didn't pursue the investigation. In fact I also read where the investigation officially reopened about a year ago, but of course, Hunter is out of the company now.
WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.

How fortunate is Biden that you're nothing but an idiotic troll?
Lol more ad hominem from the left
And yet, Biden's good fortune persists.
We will see what happens when meadows in in shits seat next year.
LOLOL

You can't even type proper English. Is English even your first language?
Comprehension and substances Is lol,, what can’t you comprehend ?? Ha
What is, "meadows in in shits seat?"

Why do you fear answering my question? Is English even your first language?

Lol more ad hominem from the left
LOLOL

Huh where do you see that? Are you retarted? Ooh wait hah

LOLOL

LOL

I see it in your quote embedded in my quote to you before you edited your post to correct your fucked up English.

LOLOL

LOL

I see it in my quote to you before you edited your post to correct your fucked up English.
Cool story,, stick to some substance you hack lol

LOLOL

LOL

I see it in my quote to you before you edited your post to correct your fucked up English.
You have to first post in comprehensible English, dumbfuck. People with a functioning brain can't understand, "meadows in in shits seat"

LOL

You have to first post in comprehensible English, dumbfuck. People with a functioning brain can't understand, "meadows in in shits seat"
You will very soon, you hack.. now do you have anything of substance to say? Or are you just a hack? Ha

No he wasn't. He was using his position as a vice President for personal business gains.

No he wasn't. The firing of this prosecutor was supported by the world community and people in Ukraine. This prosecutor was enabling corruption and his deputy confirmed there was no investigation of Hunter Biden.

No, there wasn't an investigation of Biden, there was an investigation of the company he got a job with. Hunter was hired by the company for $50,000 a month; hired with no experience in the field or industry. Dumb luck huh? I mean, what are the chances of landing a job with a company being investigated where your father has influence with the government that fired the investigator?
Shokin was not investigating Burisma Holdings. He said so himself. He says now that he was planning to investigate them when he was fired.

I guess that depends on the sources you read. I have read that the investigation was ongoing when he was fired. Of course the replacement didn't pursue the investigation. In fact I also read where the investigation officially reopened about a year ago, but of course, Hunter is out of the company now.
WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Repeatedly Pressed Ukraine President to Investigate Biden’s Son

Mr. Giuliani has suggested Mr. Biden’s motivation was to protect his son, a lawyer who has been involved in several investment and consulting firms, although Mr. Shokin had already completed his investigation of Burisma Group before he left office.

Yeah, that's what the government said. And we all know the integrity and honesty level of the Ukraine government. Given the conflicting reports on that, the first step is to see if that was actually true, which the investigator claims it wasn't.

Yeah, that's what the government said. And we all know the integrity and honesty level of the Ukraine government. Given the conflicting reports on that, the first step is to see if that was actually true, which the investigator claims it wasn't.
The investigator admitted he didn't have an open investigation into the matter when he got fired.

My fellow progressives, we are falling into the perpetual Trump cult diversion tactic......

Here's the orange clown having been caught asking a foreign country to help him get elected AGAIN.....and his ass kissers divert the debate into something to cover Trump's fat ass.

If the corrupt Trump administration had, objectively, SOMETHING on Biden, then how come its coming out NOW that Biden is whopping Trump's ass in the polls???.......................LOL

Do you really believe Gaff man stands a chance against such a successful President? Give us a break. Trump laughs at those polls just as the rest of us do. It's the last thing on his mind. That's besides the fact Biden is slipping down anyway, and likely won't get past the primaries. Face facts, he's not going to be the nominee.

Do you really believe Gaff man stands a chance against such a successful President? Give us a break. Trump laughs at those polls just as the rest of us do. It's the last thing on his mind. That's besides the fact Biden is slipping down anyway, and likely won't get past the primaries. Face facts, he's not going to be the nominee.

Is everyone in Cleveland as dumb as you are ??? lol

Is everyone in Cleveland as dumb as you are ??? lol

Wow, such a clever retort. I hope that didn't take up most of your afternoon for it's creation.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..

LOL....Mr. Puke is an unwitting Russian stooge.

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' [Gateway Pundit] websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/24/breitbart-other-alt-right-websites-darlings-russian-propaganda-effort/598258001/

A former Ukrainian prosecutor general is speaking out after Vice President Joe Biden forced him out of his job. Speaking to ABC News, former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said he has “no doubt” Biden wanted him gone to help protect Hunter Biden’s employer.

At the time, Shokin was investigating Burisma Holdings while Biden’s son Hunter was on the board earning as much as $50,000 a month.

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,” he said to ABC News, “like the individual interested in having me removed — having me gone so that I did not interfere in the Burisma investigation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

But did Trump TALK to the PM about this blatant corruption by the current DemonRAT presidential front runner....which is more important to AMERICANS TO KNOW???
Shokin was forced out because HE was corrupt and because he refused to prosecute corruption.

Virtually the entire world (aside from Putin) wanted that creep out.

And no...he was not investigating Biden or Biden's employer...he claims now that he was "going to"....

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO
What HYPOCRISY! You accuse Trump (with no proof) of "threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding ...…." when that is exactly what Biden did - except with Biden, it was a BILLION in foreign aid, and Biden openly bragged about it, the audible quote being played on right wing radio stations all over America.

Looks like Trump set up a trap for Democrats, and the dummies are jumping headfirst right into it. :biggrin:

Shokin was forced out because HE was corrupt and because he refused to prosecute corruption.

And no...he was not investigating Biden or Biden's employer...he claims now that he was "going to"....
:right: :puhleeze: :auiqs.jpg:

And it didn't matter what Shokin did. What matters is what Biden SAID.

:right: :puhleeze: :auiqs.jpg:

And it didn't matter what Shokin did. What matters is what Biden SAID.
And what was wrong with what Biden did?

Forum List

Back