Former Ukrainian Prosecutor: ‘No Doubt’ Joe Biden Forced Me Out to Protect Hunter Biden

“Biden was acting not like a U.S. vice president, but as an individual,

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

I doubt Trump is very worried at the moment. The DNC is in meltdown right now. Liz Warren is taking the lead and the platform is disaster. Unless Biden can right the ship, or HRC comes back, the race is over.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..
P
LOL....Mr. Puke is an unwitting Russian stooge.

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' [Gateway Pundit] websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/24/breitbart-other-alt-right-websites-darlings-russian-propaganda-effort/598258001/
But, unlike you who hates America and our culture, traditions and have no morals while lying, voting for the same kind of people, I can laugh at you scum as your BUTT HIRT drives you crazy :finger3:

Look at the above MORON.........Even if remotely "true"....Biden was "acting as an individual...."

Whereas, the orange clown was "acting as the fucking president" threatening to withhold MILLIONS if Ukraine did not do his bidding .......

Trump is scared shitless of being kicked to the curb next year......and the statutes of limitations cannot svae his sorry, fat, orange ass.......LMAO

Biden was acting as the Vice President of the United States, you fucking dumbass.

During the Obama Admin, then-VP Joe Biden took his chronically jobless son Hunter on an official trip to China. China gave Hunter a billion dollar check for his "equity fund." Did "middle-class Joe" sell out the United States to China to set his son up in a billion dollar business?

Hunter Biden also had connections to jailed crook Allen Stanford
WSJ, By Susan Schmidt, Steve Stecklow and John R. Emshwiller, Feb. 24, 2009 12:01 a.m. ET

A fund of hedge funds run by two members of Vice President Joe Biden's family was marketed exclusively by companies controlled by Texas financier R. Allen Stanford, who is facing Securities and Exchange Commission accusations of engaging in an $8 billion fraud.

The $50 million fund was jointly branded between the Bidens' Paradigm Global Advisors LLC and a Stanford Financial Group entity and was known as the Paradigm Stanford Capital Management Core Alternative Fund. Stanford-related companies marketed the fund to investors......--snip--rest at WSJ paywall

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

1Vpz26o.jpg

INSIDE THE SHADY PRIVATE EQUITY FUND OF BIDEN AND KERRY'S KIDS

EXCERPT--Peter Schweizer in his new book, “Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends,” details a number of ethical violations on both sides of the political aisle. One example: the little-noticed private equity firm run by the sons of Democrats Joe Biden and John Kerry, as detailed in this exclusive first excerpt.

The two men became close while serving for several decades together in the US Senate. The two “often talked on matters of foreign policy,” says Jules Witcover in his Biden biography.So their sons going into business together in June 2009 was not exactly a bolt out of the blue. But with whom their sons cut lucrative deals while the elder two were steering the ship of state is more of a surprise.

What Hunter Biden, the son of America’s vice president, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations (later to be secretary of state), were creating was an international private equity firm. It was anchored by the multi-million Heinz family alternative investment fund, Rosemont Capital. The new firm would be populated by political loyalists and positioned to strike profitable deals overseas with foreign governments and officials with whom the US government was negotiating.

Hunter Biden, Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, had gone through a series of jobs since graduating from Yale Law School in 1996, including the hedge-fund business. By the summer of 2009, the 39-year-old Hunter joined forces with the son of another powerful figure in American politics, Chris Heinz. Senator John Heinz of Pennsylvania had tragically died in a 1991 airplane crash when Chris was 18. Chris, his brothers, and his mother inherited a large chunk of the family’s vast ketchup fortune, including a network of investment funds and a Pennsylvania estate, among other properties. In May 1995, his mother, Teresa, married Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts. That same year, Chris graduated from Yale, and then went on to get his MBA from Harvard Business School.

Joining them in the Rosemont venture was Devon Archer, a longtime Heinz and Kerry friend. The three friends established a series of related LLCs. The trunk of the tree was Rosemont Capital, the alternative investment fund of the Heinz Family Office. Rosemont Farm is the name of the Heinz family’s 90-acre estate outside Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania. The small fund grew quickly. According to an email revealed as part of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation, Rosemont described themselves as “a $2.4 billion private equity firm co-owned by Hunter Biden and Chris Heinz,” with Devon Archer as “Managing Partner.”The partners attached several branches to the Rosemont Capital trunk, including Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC, Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners, and Rosemont Realty. Of the various deals in which these Rosemont entities were involved, one of the largest and most troubling concerns was Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Rather than set up shop in New York City, the financial capital of the world, Rosemont Seneca leased space in Washington, DC. They occupied an all-brick building on Wisconsin Avenue, the main thoroughfare of exclusive Georgetown. Their offices would be less than a mile from John and Teresa Kerry’s 23-room Georgetown mansion, and just two miles from both Joe Biden’s office in the White House and his residence at the Naval Observatory. In short, the Chinese government was literally funding a business that it co-owned along with the sons of two of America’s most powerful decision makers.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ..
P
LOL....Mr. Puke is an unwitting Russian stooge.

Breitbart, other 'alt-right' [Gateway Pundit] websites are the darlings of Russian propaganda effort

The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/24/breitbart-other-alt-right-websites-darlings-russian-propaganda-effort/598258001/
But, unlike you who hates America and our culture, traditions and have no morals while lying, voting for the same kind of people, I can laugh at you scum as your BUTT HIRT drives you crazy :finger3:
Poor little Natzi...... he misses Hitler!

I doubt Trump is very worried at the moment. The DNC is in meltdown right now. Liz Warren is taking the lead and the platform is disaster. Unless Biden can right the ship, or HRC comes back, the race is over.
I can't wait to see a debate between Trump and Liz Warren. I'm sure the audience is going to laugh out loud when he callers her Pocahontas.

I can't wait to see a debate between Trump and Liz Warren. I'm sure the audience is going to laugh out loud when he callers her Pocahontas.

LOVE to see his entourage show up for the debate like this....ROTFLMFAO!!!....All wearing WAR BONNETS!

3ZRJHCG7ZEI6RC5MX7QB7TODUY.jpg

For their first debate, Trump should dress like this.

images.jpeg

View attachment 280433

THAT should make all the white nationalists very, very happy.

View attachment 280433

You mean as happy as they were when she falsely claimed her Indian heritage?

View attachment 280433

View attachment 280433

What's the matter you black thugs distraught?

Forum List

Back