First shots of climate war fired!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
And somebody is NOT winning! ( see France )

The First Shots in the Climate Wars | Newgeography.com

Compelling article here. The world supposedly needs to fight climate change according to the author, but the world is recognizing that China and India have settled in as casual observers, thus leaving the rest of the world to shoulder the costs which are off the charts expensive ( ie: Germans spending over 10% of their income on energy :ack-1: ). As the author points out, the planet will not tolerate spending gazillions in carbon taxes trying to get to renewables. It's not debatable after watching 20 years of climate alarmism fall flat on its face. So the author suggests another solution is necessary ( lol....as I've been saying to the tiny alarmist contingent in here for years.:cul2::cul2:)

So new solution time upon us....what say the climate crusaders? Because skeptics dont care and are winning in epic fashion!:deal::bye1::bye1:

Oh....btw.....the response, "Well we better or else...." is only uttered by mental midget bozo's so doesnt count as a material contribution! ( but feel free to display self as a moron if you must.:113: )

They fear change instead of embracing it.

I embrace change ... I don't embrace giving Trillions of dollars to politicians as well as ever-increasing control of our lives.

Cut everyone's taxes so they can buy better air conditioners, problem solved.

Oh....btw.....the response, "Well we better or else...." is only uttered by mental midget bozo's so doesnt count as a material contribution! ( but feel free to display self as a moron if you must.:113: )
I just love the "IF" there is climate change, we could all die... If there is a comet heading towards us, we could all die. If more global warming causes meteors to hit the Earth, we could all die....The insanity of the left, and their death wish....FEAR liberals love to use FEAR, but intelligent people(that excludes liberals) dont believe the LSM.

They fear change instead of embracing it.

I embrace change ... I don't embrace giving Trillions of dollars to politicians as well as ever-increasing control of our lives.

Cut everyone's taxes so they can buy better air conditioners, problem solved.

Fncceo sure does have a way of highlighting the gross inability of liberals to be able to connect the dots.

Indeed, in the real world, costs matter. Liberals are always the last to get the memo.....but in the end, they do!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

First shots? We've been fighting the hoax, and scam of man made climate change for 15 years at least. It actually started in the early 70's when Time said we were entering another Ice Age, and everything was to be frozen over decades ago due to the "Greenhouse Effect" and the "Hole in the Ozone Layer". What happened to that?

Al Gore and his propaganda movies said NYC and other places would be under water several years ago. What happened with that? Why doesn't the MEDIA talk about these failed predictions, and they falsification by NASA, and NOAA and other "scientists" of historical temperature data. Why isn't that fact talked about by the MEDIA? Because all our media does is push the far left, progressive agenda. It is a joke.

Keep fighting these taxes, fees, and surcharges that only give more money to government to use against us.

First shots? We've been fighting the hoax, and scam of man made climate change for 15 years at least. It actually started in the early 70's when Time said we were entering another Ice Age, and everything was to be frozen over decades ago due to the "Greenhouse Effect" and the "Hole in the Ozone Layer". What happened to that?

Al Gore and his propaganda movies said NYC and other places would be under water several years ago. What happened with that? Why doesn't the MEDIA talk about these failed predictions, and they falsification by NASA, and NOAA and other "scientists" of historical temperature data. Why isn't that fact talked about by the MEDIA? Because all our media does is push the far left, progressive agenda. It is a joke.

Keep fighting these taxes, fees, and surcharges that only give more money to government to use against us.
That money sure did make Millionaires out of the scum politicians, (R) and (D).

big-freeze.jpg

I think it was noted Hollyweird airhead Edward Bridge Danson III who once gave a very dire warning that unless we change whatever he was squawking about RIGHT NOW we’re all doomed in like 10 years! And he was as dead serious about it as he was wrong.

If our AGW Cult really cared, they'd be protesting in Beijing
If they protested in Bejing they would be shot...

What about the polar bears? huh?
Just like those who dont abort their babies, the evolution continues.

When Species Collide: Grizzly-Polar Bear Hybrids
Many habitats are either shifting their boundaries polewards—or disappearing altogether—sending wildlife into new regions, where they interact with resident creatures in surprising and often unprecedented ways.
The way I see it, some White Male Grizzly Bear decided to rape a poor down trodden female polar bear and the result was an unwanted offspring called the pizzly or grolar bear. Of course the female polar bear immediately looked for the welfare handouts that Canada provides, thus enabling this new line of bear to survive.

Another republican circle jerk? Where do you preverts get the energy for this?

And I'mma ask again, please lock the door when you're doing this. It's disturbing.

Another republican circle jerk? Where do you preverts get the energy for this?

And I'mma ask again, please lock the door when you're doing this. It's disturbing.
Al Gore is full of shit

Forum List

Back