$300 Trillion To Save The Planet From Climate Change

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
$300 Trillion to fight climate change. I kid you not. What can anyone say about that number other than Green, Renewables, Sustainable, power is obviously ridiculous to even consider, given the cost!

It is all greed. Greedy bankers, investors, Wall Street. Politicians, Dictators, the United Nations, the IMF, The World Bank. The Rockefeller Brothers fund, Black Rock investments. All have their hands reaching into our pockets to make themselves the first Trillionaires.

Pure Greed

On top of that, I just found the answer to a question I have repeatedly asked that nobody can answer. How much are we spending today. The answer is $6 trillion a year! The wish to increase that to $9 trillion. Which by the time the government is done, it most likely will inflate to $20 trillion a year.

Time to go nuclear

What changes should leaders expect in a full-scale net-zero transition?​

Mekala: First, a net-zero transition will be universal, affecting every country and sector.

It will be significant. We model a particular net-zero scenario from the Network for Greening the Financial System, a consortium of central banks. In this scenario, $9.2 trillion will need to be spent per year over the next 30 years on physical assets, such as renewable power and infrastructure for electric vehicles. That’s a $3.5 trillion increase from what we’re spending today.
This is where the money is being spent, this is a solar panel manufacturing plant.
1708750751759.png

Seems like a lot of money for an unproven and unprovable theorem.

No one has even been able to change the climate before, thinking that this kind of expenditure will be worth it is quite a leap of faith.

Seems like a lot of money for an unproven and unprovable theorem.

No one has even been able to change the climate before, thinking that this kind of expenditure will be worth it is quite a leap of faith.
The Democrats can adjust the temperature. They can change the temperature to whatever they like and they can do it 75 years from today.

Next the democrats will give us rain where we need it, and stop floods.

$300 Trillion to fight climate change. I kid you not. What can anyone say about that number other than Green, Renewables, Sustainable, power is obviously ridiculous to even consider, given the cost!

It is all greed. Greedy bankers, investors, Wall Street. Politicians, Dictators, the United Nations, the IMF, The World Bank. The Rockefeller Brothers fund, Black Rock investments. All have their hands reaching into our pockets to make themselves the first Trillionaires.

Pure Greed

On top of that, I just found the answer to a question I have repeatedly asked that nobody can answer. How much are we spending today. The answer is $6 trillion a year! The wish to increase that to $9 trillion. Which by the time the government is done, it most likely will inflate to $20 trillion a year.

Time to go nuclear

This is where the money is being spent, this is a solar panel manufacturing plant.
View attachment 907546
Only idiots believe "windmills, solar power, and batteries" can save a planet from some made up calamity.

only idiots do not see windmills, solar power, and batteries as the biggest increase in the use of Heavy Industry in the world's history.
That excludes me because I know they've increased exponentially, and it's not relevant to the discussion.

After the invention of the TV, computers, and smartphones, I noticed they were the biggest increase in the use of electronics in the world's history.

The increase in windmills, solar, and batteries will not save you from your imaginary calamity. They can't replace fossil fuels, they're expensive, they can't react to and maintain a power grid, and they're not reliable. So they can and do increase, but they will not save you from your imaginary calamity.

That excludes me because I know they've increased exponentially, and it's not relevant to the discussion.

After the invention of the TV, computers, and smartphones, I noticed they were the biggest increase in the use of electronics in the world's history.

The increase in windmills, solar, and batteries will not save you from your imaginary calamity. They can't replace fossil fuels, they're expensive, they can't react to and maintain a power grid, and they're not reliable. So they can and do increase, but they will not save you from your imaginary calamity.
I stated, to support your comment, that solar and wind are manufactured by Heavy Industry, increasing, enlarging the size of Heavy Industry.

How do I put that in simple words, nor for you, but in general, to make that point concisely.

I stated, to support your comment, that solar and wind are manufactured by Heavy Industry, increasing, enlarging the size of Heavy Industry.

How do I put that in simple words, nor for you, but in general, to make that point concisely.
Let me make simple words for you too.

Windmills, solar panels, and batteries will not save you from your imaginary calamity.

Let me make simple words for you too.

Windmills, solar panels, and batteries will not save you from your imaginary calamity.
and let me make this even simpler for you

How in the fuck do you get the idea, that I said they would?

There is nobody here, that has posted more, to show that Wind Turbines and Solar Panels are the world's largest scam

Where have I stated there is a calamity to be saved from? Never once have I stated there is a calamity

Relevant to the discussion? Certainly the increase in the use of Heavy Industry, to the tune of of $300 trillion, is the discussion.

Forum List

Back