Another example of climate models being wrong

Another science illiterate trying to precedent that AGW is only about the weather. The only thing there is no credible proof of, is you know what you’re talking about.

My god. You are just as ignorant of Climate Science as you are of gun rights.

We can always depend upon you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to be as confused about Climate Science as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.

I'm in the UK, I don't have or use Fox here, I use science journals.

Computer models are no good, conclusions and predictions by alarmists based on these are no good too. That's why all alarmist predictions fail. Reality and proven fact.
You must use the journals to start wood fires. Computer models aren’t even used to “ settle Science” because there is no such thing as “settled science”. Its a contradictory phrase” made up by deniers to confuse your other illiterate brethren . You’re totally confused.

“ computer models “ are nothing more than mathematic models now assisted by computers to process data used to show relationships. The models are nothing more.
Your post indicates not only science illiteracy but math illiteracy too. It’s a double whammy.

My god. You are just as ignorant of Climate Science as you are of gun rights.

We can always depend upon you stupid uneducated Moon Bats to be as confused about Climate Science as you are confused about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics and the Constitution.
Typical. Go ahead. Tell us exactly what statement I made that was incorrect and why bubba. You’re afraid to dig into the weeds aren’t you. Typical woo woo. Make a list of science related terms then pretend you know wtf you’re talking about. Go ahead, tell us what I said that was wrong. You are science illiterate. That’s for sure.

Last edited:
That’s a lie. You deniers make up shit because Fox and Friends your only source along with the other science illiterates, are the only thing your TV us tuned to.
the phrase “ settled science “ is contradictory idiot derived bull shit.
/——/ Your god, AlBore:

/——/ Your god, AlBore:
Wow, you must have really searched the internet for that useless post “ the market” is not science. Continue making a fool of yourself. Nothing works but an actual science institute.…. Next.

Wow, you must have really searched the internet for that useless post “ the market” is not science. Continue making a fool of yourself. Nothing works but an actual science institute.…. Next.
/—-/ Thanks for your non response.

/——/ Your god, AlBore:
Your god..
1709030425033.jpeg

/——/ All you have for a rebuttal is photoshop. It must suck to be you.
It does suck to be a conspiracy denier like you. The photo is just to put you in the same light as every other illiterate dumb ass looking denier…
Tell us, why are you think you are smarter than every climate research institution, every govt agency and every accredited university in the world.

Tell us why ? We’re in for a good laugh. Splain it !

Last edited:
It does suck to be a conspiracy denier like you. The photo is just to put you in the same light as every other illiterate dumb ass looking denier…
Tell us, why are you think you are smarter than every climate research institution, every govt agency and every accredited university in the world.

Tell us why ? We’re in for a good laugh. Splain it !
/----/ I never said I was. I'm quoting the article that your Alarmists are ful lof crap.
Ok, so Ted Danson owns in Martha’s Vineyard, noted environmental activist Laurie David does too, and then Al Gore is known to have purchased a coastal palazzo in Montecito, CA . What this tells us is that even global warming’s most famous advocates don’t believe very deeply in their own activism. To believe the warmists we’re sitting idle as Rome supposedly burns, but as evidenced by the popularity of coastal property among warmists and non-warmists alike, the market says the ‘science’ predicting catastrophe is utter nonsense.

/----/ I never said I was. I'm quoting the article that your Alarmists are ful lof crap.
Ok, so Ted Danson owns in Martha’s Vineyard, noted environmental activist Laurie David does too, and then Al Gore is known to have purchased a coastal palazzo in Montecito, CA . What this tells us is that even global warming’s most famous advocates don’t believe very deeply in their own activism. To believe the warmists we’re sitting idle as Rome supposedly burns, but as evidenced by the popularity of coastal property among warmists and non-warmists alike, the market says the ‘science’ predicting catastrophe is utter nonsense.
My alarmist ? When has any sane person used Ted Danson as a Climate source….you’re insane..

So Ted Danson speak for NASA or the AAAS ? Hilarious.

No thanks for that silly post asking me to comment on Ted Danson about climate change ? You got it. I have none. You seem to think he’s real important expert on climate science…that’s dumb.
/---/ No dumber than ALBore who flunked Divinity School, or retard Greta
1709069263401.png

Remember, the denier mouthbreathers on this thread have spent the last decade predicting a NewIceAgeRealSoonNow.

They've all been as wrong as it's possible for a human to be, for many years, and they've been so belligerent with their stupidity.

They're also all now shrieking that AGW models being proven totally right, with the current record warmth thing, that proves how the models were totally wrong.

Thus, the world correctly classifies deniers as being brainwashed cult clowns.

Deniers haz a sad over that. They think that if they just cry enough about how mean all the normal people are for laughing at them, then everyone will forget about the cult clown circus that deniers have spent so many years performing in.

Bzzzzzt. Not how it works, denier clowns. Y'all deliberately shit your own beds, so now you get to lay in it.

Forum List

Back