Climate Alarmism is a Mental Disorder

If I was a Christian I wouldn't sell out to believing in climate science either. You can no more accept both the gods and science together than you can accept evolution and creation together.

The "gods" didn't create heaven and earth. Nature's God did, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. EIghty-five percent of Nobel Laureates in science have been Christians and Jews.
They KNOW Nature's God made energy, matter, scientific laws, and the profound fortuitous interdependencies I describe in my book. You really need to read it and learn something.

1707861582447.png

The "gods" didn't create heaven and earth. Nature's God did, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence. EIghty-five percent of Nobel Laureates in science have been Christians and Jews.
They KNOW Nature's God made energy, matter, scientific laws, and the profound fortuitous interdependencies I describe in my book. You really need to read it and learn something.
HIghly intelligent people can be tricked into believing in the god if they are programmed as children. Just like a ducklng imprinting on the fox that eats them.

The children are trapped into believing for life in most cases.

I wouldn't read your book that has to be full of fiction and lies.

The "gods" didn't create heaven and earth. Nature's God did, as He is called in our Declaration of Independence.
EIghty-five percent of Nobel Laureates in science have been Christians and Jews.
I'm afraid they do not. Some might believe such things but I suspect fewer of them than you want to believe. It is the laws of science that tell us the history of the universe according to the Bible is nonsense.

I suspect that it is a violation of USMB rules to use your posts to advertise something for sale.

Why in the past five years in this forum are there only three or four regulars in here who concur with your opinions? ( out of 25K members)
Because since liberals have jobs and families and lives to attend to, this board is dominated by no-life conservatives. That cult orders it members to keep saying hilariously stupid things.

Sweet, Jeebus, you're dim. You're actually claiming that if a pack of piss-chugging cult imbeciles all chants the same mantra, it must be true.

Just look at the deniers here. In addition to being crazy and stupid, most of them are obviously miserable. Clearly, ignorance is not bliss.

I see the source of your misery. Getting your asses handed to you for years and years can't be good for the ol' sanity. Your political cult promised you rewards for kissing butts and embarrassing yourself on behalf of the cult, and they haven't paid up. No wonder deniers tend to be so cranky.

On the bright, you can keep abusing yourself as you fantasize about Greta. That seems to be a denier thing.

Because since liberals have jobs and families and lives to attend to, this board is dominated by no-life conservatives. That cult orders it members to keep saying hilariously stupid things.

Sweet, Jeebus, you're dim. You're actually claiming that if a pack of piss-chugging cult imbeciles all chants the same mantra, it must be true.

Just look at the deniers here. In addition to being crazy and stupid, most of them are obviously miserable. Clearly, ignorance is not bliss.

I see the source of your misery. Getting your asses handed to you for years and years can't be good for the ol' sanity. Your political cult promised you rewards for kissing butts and embarrassing yourself on behalf of the cult, and they haven't paid up. No wonder deniers tend to be so cranky.

On the bright, you can keep abusing yourself as you fantasize about Greta. That seems to be a denier thing.

And after 50 years of this foolishness, we’re all still alive. 😂😂😂😂😂

Wall Street Journal:

Climate Change Alarmism Is ‘a Real Mental Disorder’

THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.
31 Jul 2023

Climate alarmists’ overwrought accounts of hot summer weather are “fueling mental derangements,” writes the Wall Street Journal’s Allysia Finley in a searing op-ed Monday.

It is not the weather itself, but the hyperbolic way it is reported that spreads panic, Finley insists, since in the past “heat waves were treated as a normal part of summer,” whereas now they are treated as harbingers of an impending climate apocalypse.
Knowingly or not, mainstream media have been complicit in spreading “climate hypochondria,” she writes, which simply does not match the reality of what is happening to the weather and the threats this may or may not pose.

“It isn’t difficult to notice that today’s snowflakes consider hot weather aberrant, similar to how they perceive normal feelings such as anxiety or sadness,” Finley asserts. “But there’s nothing normal about climate anxiety, despite the left’s claims to the contrary.”
Daily data back up Finley’s contentions. On Sunday, The Messenger reported that given the summer’s extreme heat, “we may not live to see climate’s ‘new normal.’” The article goes on to make the scientifically untenable claim that “thousands of deaths” from excessive July heat “can be attributed to human emissions of greenhouse gases.”
The article also repeats warnings of a climate “tipping point” beyond which humanity is doomed, a proposal that further stokes the climate hysteria underscored by Finley.

During a local telecast, Florida meteorologist Steve MacLaughlin uttered a similar threat, assuring viewers he fears we “have reached a point we cannot return from.”
“This is the first time that I’ve been overly concerned that we have reached a point we cannot return from,” MacLaughlin said in a weather report for NBC6 South Florida.
“In 25 years of broadcasting, I’ve never uttered these words on TV before,” the five-time Emmy-winning reporter wrote on Twitter. “I try to stay positive. I report on not just the problem, but the solution. I try to not be alarmist. But with corals, sirens should be blaring.”
Meanwhile, on Monday the Washington Post declared that the world is “boiling,” echoing breathless predictions from U.N. Secretary General António Guterres, who stated last Thursday that “the era of global boiling has arrived.”
The once-sober Associated Press joined in the melee, reporting Monday that as climate change produces hotter and longer heat waves, air conditioning “is now a matter of survival.”

Most people can read these reports and take them with a grain of salt, mentally toning down the obvious hyperbole and exercising critical thinking to form an objective opinion of the situation. They may consider, for instance, that many more people die each year from cold weather than from heat, or that globally fewer and fewer people die every year from weather-related events.

The problem, Finley suggests, is for those who are swept along by the alarmism, allowing themselves to be overwhelmed by irrational fear from prophecies of a rapidly imploding world.
“Climate hypochondriacs deserve to be treated with compassion, much like anyone who suffers from mental illness,” she concludes. “They shouldn’t, however, expect everyone else to enable their neuroses.”

View attachment 898462

View attachment 898463

That someone who claims to have a PhD writes such emotional crap.... why did he bother? An elementary school pupil could have written such nonsense.

That someone who claims to have a PhD writes such emotional crap.... why did he bother? An elementary school pupil could have written such nonsense.
Everything about this subject has become emotionally charged as political controversies are wont to do.

And after 50 years of this foolishness, we’re all still alive. 😂😂😂😂😂
Not all of us. And no one ever claimed we wouldn't be. What we DO see is radically rising SSTs, accelerating sea level rise, increasingly frequent extreme weather events, rising global temperatures, melting ice and everything else that mainstream science predicted we would see.

Last edited:
Everything about this subject has become emotionally charged as political controversies are wont to do.

But ecocide is a science problem first, a political 'controversy' second. It's a political controversy because avoiding the worst of the coming impacts are going to require major changes in policy, and that's going to go against the interests, desires, and political/ideological beliefs of a lot of people. We can either agree to make those changes ourselves, or we can just continue as we are and let the inevitable shit show unfold.

8etdab.jpg

Forum List

Back