Fire the kneelers ... challenge question:

The freedom to protest is not based on when you show up for work.
1. Ah, moving the gold posts' now... :p

2. I never said it did.

3. Freedom os Speech does not mean Freedom from Consequences...

Who said it did? But not knowing about what the protest is about then arguing about what they are not about is ignorance and you are ignorant.

For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

"Company time" begins with the kickoff.

Unless, of course, you can be the first to show us what the fuck a jingo ritual has to do with a football game.

Company time starts when they show up on the field in uniform.

or do you believe they get paid by the hour?

The supreme court says you, Jones and your imagined millions are wrong.
Again, tou are a liar.

Players are banned from wearing comments on cleats - where is the freedom of speech then?

The USSC did not say Freedom of Speech = Freedom from consequences...

"Company time" begins with the kickoff.
Company time starts when you show up for work, when you put on the company-owned uniform, when you walk onto the company-owned field and start warming up...

Stop trying to justify the disrespect of this nation by lying and trying to falsely twist shit around...

uh HUH. So you can't do it either.

Neither could the Defense Department. When that scandal broke that they were pimping sports for fake patriotism charades, the NFL sent $723,000 back. And you got your refund out if it right?

No? But that's OK when they do it?

Fucking hypocrite.

For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

Agreed.

The hypothetical owner would have that right.

The right to show America that he is an anti-American piece of shit.

And yes, in that scenario, as in the real one, my hope would be that America as a whole would turn their backs on these assholes, and let football die.

Football isn't going anywhere.

The very concept of spectator sports involves the fans identifying with the team.

That the white sports fans of this country have had no trouble identify with majority black football teams is a testimony to the lack of white racism.

But now, the teams are telling the fans that they are NOT them, and furthermore that they don't even like their fans, indeed, that they have contempt for their fans.

Football is working hard to make sure they do go somewhere.

Why or why not?
/—-/ Moronic hypothetical question of the day.

Again, tou are a liar.

Players are banned from wearing comments on cleats - where is the freedom of speech then?

*NOT DOING* something isn't "speech". It's the refusal of speech.

2. I never said it did.

Who said it did? But not knowing about what the protest is about then arguing about what they are not about is ignorance and you are ignorant.
Players who joined Kaepernick had no idea he donated to a charity that honored a cop killer. That is ignorance, like you.

Again, tou are a liar.

So now you are trying to argue a protest is NOT 'speech'?

Again, tou are a liar.

The supreme court ruled 74 years ago that no one has the right to mandate what people do during the anthem or any similar ceremony.

2. I never said it did.

Players who joined Kaepernick had no idea he donated to a charity that honored a cop killer. That is ignorance, like you.

And what charity is that?

The stadiums remain full every game.
You are a liar. The tv has shown lack of attendance.

Actually I looked up, and posted, the list of stadium attendances this year. And with the sole exceptions of two games of the Los Angeles Chargers, who had the exquisite timing to move to a city that already had a football team AND a baseball team going to the World Series, the stadia are full as always.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
The stadiums remain full every game.
You are a liar. The tv has shown lack of attendance.

Maybe the TV but for the past three weeks I have watched two games on each Sunday and the stands are packed.

I imagine Jerry Jones cannot do a damn thing about it, but could be wrong, these guys have written contracts negotiated by agents and I really doubt there is a clause stating they have to do squat during the NA.

Again, tou are a liar.

upload_2017-10-22_10-53-21.jpeg

He was heard around the world, for "NOT doing"

Again, tou are a liar.

The supreme court ruled 74 years ago that no one has the right to mandate what people do during the anthem or any similar ceremony.
Link?

Again, you defend freedom of speech - why can't players honor someone with something on their shoes? Where is tne 'freedom of speech?

2. I never said it did.

So where your link proving he donated to this charity?

Again, tou are a liar.

Sleazy rates this "funny".

Perhaps he though it "hilarious" when Earnest Starr also refused to submit to mob mentality --- and got hard labor in a state pen for it.

The mob got ------------- nothing.

Same goddam thing, fascist.

Forum List

Back