Fire the kneelers ... challenge question:

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?

For those of you who think the NFL players protesting during the national anthem should be fired, would you also support a team owner who threatened to fire any players who refused to protest? Who didn't kneel?

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

Why or why not?
The NFL is a business. I believe the owners have the rigjt to fore any worker publicly protesting on company time at the workplace, causing the company millions in revenue.

Let the NFL continue doing what they are doing. When they have destroyed their fan base, lost their tax exempt status, and salaries have been slashed they will eventually change...

"Company time" begins with the kickoff.

Unless, of course, you can be the first to show us what the fuck a jingo ritual has to do with a football game.

Why or why not?

They are not protesting, they are merely kneeling for the NA. That is all. The NFL owners know this and where would football be if not for the blacks to entertain you white men. I doubt you'd find touch football as entertaining.

Why or why not?

Agreed.

The hypothetical owner would have that right.

The right to show America that he is an anti-American piece of shit.

And yes, in that scenario, as in the real one, my hope would be that America as a whole would turn their backs on these assholes, and let football die.

The NFL was paid to show all that patriotism.

Why or why not?

Agreed.

The hypothetical owner would have that right.

The right to show America that he is an anti-American piece of shit.

And yes, in that scenario, as in the real one, my hope would be that America as a whole would turn their backs on these assholes, and let football die.

Football isn't going anywhere.

Company time starts when you show up for work, when you put on the company-owned uniform, when you walk onto the company-owned field and start warming up...

Stop trying to justify the disrespect of this nation by lying and trying to falsely twist shit around...

Why or why not?

They are not protesting, they are merely kneeling for the NA. That is all. The NFL owners know this and where would football be if not for the blacks to entertain you white men. I doubt you'd find touch football as entertaining.

Some are kneeling in protest but the protest is not against the flag, the anthem, the military or any other fucking lie Donald Trump has stated. It is a protest against racial injustice that exists in America.

Company time starts when you show up for work, when you put on the company-owned uniform, when you walk onto the company-owned field and start warming up...

Stop trying to justify the disrespect of this nation by lying and trying to falsely twist shit around...

And you stop by telling lies about why the blacks are kneeling. I myself as a white women who spent 4 years in the NG agree with them, and I refuse to as well since they are taking away all social programs to give tax cuts to the elties, and also the war on women. Many vets side with the kneelers. I am sure the 4 dead seals would agree with them. They lost their lifes' for what again??

Football will be here longer than Trump.
So...Olympic curling has been and will be, but if they keep pissing off fans the NFL will make as much money as Olympic curling before long.

The flag and national anthem will be around long after the NFL is gone...

The freedom to protest is not based on when you show up for work. This protest is not about any disrespect of this nation. Unless you want to accept that racial injustice is fine to e part of this nation.

Why or why not?

Some are kneeling in protest but the protest is not against the flag, the anthem, the military or any other fucking lie Donald Trump has stated. It is a protest against racial injustice that exists in America.
Perception is reality, my friend.

Jerry Jones showed these assholes you could protest before the national anthem and stand during it. When you choose not to do so, when you insist on kneeling duri g the anthem, you ARE choosing to disrespect the flag, the military, this country, etc...

...or so millions of Americans think so.

So...Olympic curling has been and will be, but if they keep pissing off fans the NFL will make as much money as Olympic curling before long.

The NFL will go nowhere. The stadiums remain full every game.

And you stop by telling lies about why the blacks are kneeling. I myself as a white women who spent 4 years in the NG agree with them, and I refuse to as well since they are taking away all social programs to give tax cuts to the elties, and also the war on women. Many vets side with the kneelers. I am sure the 4 dead seals would agree with them. They lost their lifes' for what again??

(just in case you missed it)

The freedom to protest is not based on when you show up for work.
1. Ah, moving the gold posts' now... :p

2. I never said it did.

3. Freedom os Speech does not mean Freedom from Consequences...

Why or why not?

Perception is reality, my friend.

Jerry Jones showed these assholes you could protest before the national anthem and stand during it. When you choose not to do so, when you insist on kneeling duri g the anthem, you ARE choosing to disrespect the flag, the military, this country, etc...

...or so millions of Americans think so.

The supreme court says you, Jones and your imagined millions are wrong.

Forum List

Back