UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to ‘go and take out Trump’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I realize that the black community is so much better then other community. The black community is taking over sports, TV, politics and elsewhere and they are only 13 percent of the population. I can honestly say that of all the blacks I have ever met I like all of them but one or two. So what the Hell is wrong with the black community that the best they can do is Waters? Really that is the best that the democrats and the black community can do?

Listen to a congress person threaten the very life of the POTUS and the democrat cheer and cheer. No wonder Republican softball games get shot up.

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

I realize that the black community is so much better then other community. The black community is taking over sports, TV, politics and elsewhere and they are only 13 percent of the population. I can honestly say that of all the blacks I have ever met I like all of them but one or two. So what the Hell is wrong with the black community that the best they can do is Waters? Really that is the best that the democrats and the black community can do?

Listen to a congress person threaten the very life of the POTUS and the democrat cheer and cheer. No wonder Republican softball games get shot up.

UPDATE: YouTube deletes Maxine Waters promise to 'go and take out Trump' - The American Mirror

That Maxine Waters obviously has mental health issues :uhoh3:

upload_2017-10-22_15-20-24.png

This ^ the reaction to is this

upload_2017-10-22_15-18-42.png

The rhetoric coming from the left, in general, has gotten very childish, and tedious.
Lately everyday brings the protest du jour

It's less of what they can do than what they desire to do.

Here in my city we are having a Mayors race. The current Mayor, Frank Jackson, was nominated again. With our police very understaffed and equipment that's older than dirt, the Mayor had city council set aside 2.3 million dollars for a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson got busted twice for riding his dirt bike on the streets.

After the passage of that, this very same grandson got busted for illegal concealment of a firearm and drug possession. He stated he now worries about his cush job at the water department that his grandfather got him.

A month later, Jackson's great grandson got busted for carrying a gun. His great grandson is 13 years old.

This is the same Mayor that gave Tamir Rice's mother 6 million dollars for the police shooting of her 12 year old son. He awarded this money five months before the investigation was complete, which resulted in the officer not being charged.

The Mayor is being challenged by a city Councilman who's been busted three times for DUI in the city.

There were plenty of better candidates to choose from, but these two clowns are who the blacks voted for the Mayors race.

It's less of what they can do than what they desire to do.

Here in my city we are having a Mayors race. The current Mayor, Frank Jackson, was nominated again. With our police very understaffed and equipment that's older than dirt, the Mayor had city council set aside 2.3 million dollars for a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson got busted twice for riding his dirt bike on the streets.

After the passage of that, this very same grandson got busted for illegal concealment of a firearm and drug possession. He stated he now worries about his cush job at the water department that his grandfather got him.

A month later, Jackson's great grandson got busted for carrying a gun. His great grandson is 13 years old.

This is the same Mayor that gave Tamir Rice's mother 6 million dollars for the police shooting of her 12 year old son. He awarded this money five months before the investigation was complete, which resulted in the officer not being charged.

The Mayor is being challenged by a city Councilman who's been busted three times for DUI in the city.

There were plenty of better candidates to choose from, but these two clowns are who the blacks voted for the Mayors race.
Maybe the truth is, they can't do any better.

Forum List

Back