FINALLY - A Commander & Chief The Military Can Be Proud Of

Bet most of you chicken hawks never served in the military, just armchair generals, who would wet your pants
If you mean like Obama and Hillary, except on the battlefields of Bosnia where she served so bravely, you might be right. But then I expect those chosen by Trump have a few more years of combat experience than the Beast and John Kerry who we all know served honorably on a swiftboat before dating Hanoi Jane and then the Heinz princess.
If you are going to trash talk John Kerry, why not trash talk liberal Democrat Bob Kerrey for his service.

They trashed Max Cleland years ago, so careful what you suggest.

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about their new Commander in Chief. They now have hope.

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about a Trump Presidency. They now have hope.
I would like proof that illegals are well-taken care of.

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about a Trump Presidency. They now have hope.

Obama gave them priority over our brave Veterans. Many Vets died waiting for treatment on his watch. He will never live down his VA shame. Our Military is very happy he's done. They're very excited about their new Commander in Chief.

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.
Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.
OK, wacko. The war in Vietnam officially was over in '75 and your hero Reagan didn't move into the White House until 1980. The war was ended by Congress's refusal to finance it's continuation and Ford was the President at the time. Nixon's secret plan to end the war lasted his entire first term, almost doubled the number of casualties, led to the illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos and the abandonment of thousands of POW/MIA's. He made promises he could never keep and it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions depending on the time frame considered after the abandonment of the populations of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos that resulted from his blunders.

Now tell us how Ronnie ended the Vietnam war.
You are obviously in a perpetual state of confusion. Reagan in fact led the world out of the Cold War of which Vietnam was part-and -parcel. the West, democracy and freedom prevailed much o doubt, to your chagrin. Vietnam was a war that the Democrats embroiled America in. Nixon terminated it and ultimately Reagan won it by bringing the USSR to its knees.

It is history.

We can hope that Trump finds the same success that Obama was unable to do against Islam.

Suck it up buttercup!

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about their new Commander in Chief. They now have hope.
'horse shit' is the appropriate response to the crazy rant. ^

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.
Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.
OK, wacko. The war in Vietnam officially was over in '75 and your hero Reagan didn't move into the White House until 1980. The war was ended by Congress's refusal to finance it's continuation and Ford was the President at the time. Nixon's secret plan to end the war lasted his entire first term, almost doubled the number of casualties, led to the illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos and the abandonment of thousands of POW/MIA's. He made promises he could never keep and it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions depending on the time frame considered after the abandonment of the populations of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos that resulted from his blunders.

You are obviously in a perpetual state of confusion. Reagan in fact led the world out of the Cold War of which Vietnam was part-and -parcel. the West, democracy and freedom prevailed much o doubt, to your chagrin. Vietnam was a war that the Democrats embroiled America in. Nixon terminated it and ultimately Reagan won it by bringing the USSR to its knees.

It is history.

We can hope that Trump finds the same success that Obama was unable to do against Islam.

Suck it up buttercup!
You know nothing about history. That is quite clear.

It's how most in our Military feel about your guy. He'll never live down his VA shame. Trump will do better.

Obama gave them priority over our brave Veterans. Many Vets died waiting for treatment on his watch. He will never live down his VA shame. Our Military is very happy he's done. They're very excited about their new Commander in Chief.
Where did you hear that President Obama gave them priority over us Veterans? I'm a veteran and have had no more than normal waits for service from the VA.

It's how most in our Military feel about your guy. He'll never live down his VA shame. Trump will do better.
Actually as a veteran who hangs out with other veterans, we are more disgusted by Drumpf's comments about our POWs....something I wager you have NO problem with.

I am a veteran, and the Military is quite upset with Trumps remarks about McCain. I have had superb VA care. Trot along, noob.

Actually as a veteran who hangs out with other veterans, we are more disgusted by Drumpf's comments about our POWs....something I wager you have NO problem with.

LMAO....you're such a freaking fraud

It is history.

Suck it up buttercup!
There is almost nothing I don't understand much better than you, but we can ascribe that to the relative lack of pathological damage I experienced in my childhood.

LMAO....you're such a freaking fraud

Such a tremendously Ironic statement from a Bi-Catfish who trolls Bisexual hook up websites while pretending to be a good Catholic hetero (while defending pedo priests and the hierarchy that protects them)........I think you just blew up the internet........:lol:

You're a minor minority. Most in our Military despise Obama. They despise him especially for his VA nightmare. They overwhelmingly support Donald Trump as their new Commander in Chief.

It is history.

Suck it up buttercup!
There is almost nothing I don't understand much better than you, but we can ascribe that to the relative lack of pathological damage I experienced in my childhood.
And you're humble too, eh?

He's still better than Barry... who has aided terrorists, who aided the ones who killed 3,000 Americans, who abandoned Americans to die, who likes to PLAY 'war' with drones....

Forum List

Back