FINALLY - A Commander & Chief The Military Can Be Proud Of

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about their new Commander in Chief. They now have hope.
'horse shit' is the appropriate response to the crazy rant. ^

It's how most in our Military feel about your guy. He'll never live down his VA shame. Trump will do better.
Actually as a veteran who hangs out with other veterans, we are more disgusted by Drumpf's comments about our POWs....something I wager you have NO problem with.

LMAO....you're such a freaking fraud

Such a tremendously Ironic statement from a Bi-Catfish who trolls Bisexual hook up websites while pretending to be a good Catholic hetero (while defending pedo priests and the hierarchy that protects them)........I think you just blew up the internet........:lol:
As I've got it. Bod, Starkey and JoeB are military veterans.

HAHAHA! Idiots!

He's vowed to fix Obama's horrific VA mess. He chose Illegals over his own People. Veterans died waiting for treatment, while Illegals were well-taken care of. Obama will never live down his shame on that. The Military is very excited about their new Commander in Chief. They now have hope.

It's how most in our Military feel about your guy. He'll never live down his VA shame. Trump will do better.
I am a veteran, and the Military is quite upset with Trumps remarks about McCain. I have had superb VA care. Trot along, noob.

McCain's a disingenuous fraud. No one in the Republican Party cares what he thinks anymore. And our Military overwhelmingly supports Donald Trump. They despise Obama. He will not live down what he did to our Vets.

Actually as a veteran who hangs out with other veterans, we are more disgusted by Drumpf's comments about our POWs....something I wager you have NO problem with.

Such a tremendously Ironic statement from a Bi-Catfish who trolls Bisexual hook up websites while pretending to be a good Catholic hetero (while defending pedo priests and the hierarchy that protects them)........I think you just blew up the internet........:lol:

HAHAHA! Idiots!

Hardly...fact

HAHAHA! Idiots!
21 years and retired an O-5, married to retired Navy also......you?

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.
Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.
OK, wacko. The war in Vietnam officially was over in '75 and your hero Reagan didn't move into the White House until 1980. The war was ended by Congress's refusal to finance it's continuation and Ford was the President at the time. Nixon's secret plan to end the war lasted his entire first term, almost doubled the number of casualties, led to the illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos and the abandonment of thousands of POW/MIA's. He made promises he could never keep and it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions depending on the time frame considered after the abandonment of the populations of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos that resulted from his blunders.

Now tell us how Ronnie ended the Vietnam war.
You are obviously in a perpetual state of confusion. Reagan in fact led the world out of the Cold War of which Vietnam was part-and -parcel. the West, democracy and freedom prevailed much o doubt, to your chagrin. Vietnam was a war that the Democrats embroiled America in. Nixon terminated it and ultimately Reagan won it by bringing the USSR to its knees.

It is history.

We can hope that Trump finds the same success that Obama was unable to do against Islam.

Suck it up buttercup!
I say you are a liar and challenge you to provide one single link showing how Ronald Reagan had anything whatsoever with ending the Vietnam War. That war was over five years before Reagan stepped into office and continued to be a communist government that refused to account for American POW's his entire term in office during the eighties. Marine Bobby Garwood escaped in 1978 and gave proof beyond debate that for eight years Reagan allowed at least one captured POW to be held against his will in Vietnam.Other reports of live POW's were ignored and even hidden from the families and public. This happened under Reagan.

HAHAHA! Idiots!
21 years and retired an O-5, married to retired Navy also......you?
HUAH - Congrats and thank you.

Should all veterans receive VA medical care? It seems the VA had a priority system, all those with service incurred injuries receive medical care as needed; other veterans: as room is available.

Trump's an American who doesn't hate America. He's already a big improvement over Obama. Our Military understands that. They got Trump's back.

The Westpoint Class of '68 loved Nixon. Old Tricky Dick had a plan for ending the war.
Who the fuck did you think ended the war which LBJ sunk us into? Nixon's problem was not being able to salvage it. Ultimately, it was Reagan who got us out of that decades-long mess.
OK, wacko. The war in Vietnam officially was over in '75 and your hero Reagan didn't move into the White House until 1980. The war was ended by Congress's refusal to finance it's continuation and Ford was the President at the time. Nixon's secret plan to end the war lasted his entire first term, almost doubled the number of casualties, led to the illegal wars in Cambodia and Laos and the abandonment of thousands of POW/MIA's. He made promises he could never keep and it resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions depending on the time frame considered after the abandonment of the populations of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos that resulted from his blunders.

You are obviously in a perpetual state of confusion. Reagan in fact led the world out of the Cold War of which Vietnam was part-and -parcel. the West, democracy and freedom prevailed much o doubt, to your chagrin. Vietnam was a war that the Democrats embroiled America in. Nixon terminated it and ultimately Reagan won it by bringing the USSR to its knees.

It is history.

We can hope that Trump finds the same success that Obama was unable to do against Islam.

Suck it up buttercup!
I say you are a liar and challenge you to provide one single link showing how Ronald Reagan had anything whatsoever with ending the Vietnam War. That war was over five years before Reagan stepped into office and continued to be a communist government that refused to account for American POW's his entire term in office during the eighties. Marine Bobby Garwood escaped in 1978 and gave proof beyond debate that for eight years Reagan allowed at least one captured POW to be held against his will in Vietnam.Other reports of live POW's were ignored and even hidden from the families and public. This happened under Reagan.
I cannot help you if you cannot read. Its pointlessness compounded by your inability to comprehend history objectively through the vague and hazy limitations of your somewhat educated yet feeble mind. Perhaps you are not old enough to remember, or perhaps you are not bright enough to comprehend.

That is something which you will have to deal with and not my problem.

Good luck.

I am a veteran, and the Military is quite upset with Trumps remarks about McCain. I have had superb VA care. Trot along, noob.

McCain's a disingenuous fraud. No one in the Republican Party cares what he thinks anymore. And our Military overwhelmingly supports Donald Trump. They despise Obama. He will not live down what he did to our Vets.
^^^ The Military loves McCain. About 38 to 40% of our vets supported Trump's candidacy until the final election. Do you have any stats on how that broke out on election day?

It is history.

Suck it up buttercup!
Reagan had not a thing to do with ending the Vietnam War.

^^^ The Military loves McCain. About 38 to 40% of our vets supported Trump's candidacy until the final election. Do you have any stats on how that broke out on election day?

You're still living in denial. McCain is part of the old-guard establishment. Most Republicans now despise him. He's irrelevant. And Trump is very well-supported by our Military. Most in our Military despise Obama and Clinton. Obama will never be forgiven for his VA nightmare. He cared more about Illegal foreigners than he did our American Vets. But hey, you wanna go on living in denial, so be it i guess.

Sure....that's why you were so informed about "Commander AND Chief"
Did I say MILITARY going on 30 years or PRESIDENT? :p

Pretty petty, Bo - you trying to tell me you have never made a mistake, especially typing on this board? Ya, uh-huh...

Sure....that's why you were so informed about "Commander AND Chief"
Did I say MILITARY going on 30 years or PRESIDENT? :p

Pretty petty, Bo - you trying to tell me you have never made a mistake, especially typing on this board? Ya, uh-huh...
Not as OBVIOUS that a mistake....so tell us.....how close is the "&" key to the "in" keys? Poser.

You're still living in denial. McCain is part of the old-guard establishment. Most Republicans now despise him. He's irrelevant. And Trump is very well-supported by our Military. Most in our Military despise Obama and Clinton. Obama will never be forgiven for his VA nightmare. He cared more about Illegal foreigners than he did our American Vets. But hey, you wanna go on living in denial, so be it i guess.
McCain is relevant, you are not. Our Military loves McCain and despise those who don't. Our VA care is pretty good with some areas that needs real work.

Your hatred of a president who is almost gone is irrelevant.

It is history.

Suck it up buttercup!
I cannot help you if you cannot read. Its pointlessness compounded by your inability to comprehend history objectively through the vague and hazy limitations of your somewhat educated yet feeble mind. Perhaps you are not old enough to remember, or perhaps you are not bright enough to comprehend.

That is something which you will have to deal with and not my problem.

Good luck.
In other words, other than some far-fetched mumbo jumbo you can not come up with a single shred of evidence to back up your nutty claim about Reagan ending the war in Vietnam and are not man enough to admit to having made a mistake.
Even your claims to Reagan being the key figure in ending the Cold War are dubious at best. The Pope began the downfall with his visit and activities to and in Poland before Reagan became President. Without Gorbachev, the dismantling of the USSR would not have occurred. Mitterand and Thatcher played key roles. Yes, Reagan was an important factor, but the USSR was at its end with or without him. Riots and massive demonstrations in Eastern Europe played an important role as well. Forty years after Reagan the legacy must be reviewed, and the old USSR and Cold War continues to linger and negatively impact America. Your praise of Reagan for ending the Cold War seems a bit exaggerated.

Forum List

Back