FINALLY - A Commander & Chief The Military Can Be Proud Of

Sure....that's why you were so informed about "Commander AND Chief"
Did I say MILITARY going on 30 years or PRESIDENT? :p

Pretty petty, Bo - you trying to tell me you have never made a mistake, especially typing on this board? Ya, uh-huh...
Not as OBVIOUS that a mistake....so tell us.....how close is the "&" key to the "in" keys? Poser.
Bo, have you ever served in the military?
-- Never mind, I really don't care.

Now back to the point of the thread, Trump may not be much, but the military still respect him more than Barry.
Anyone who really served knows better than to say "Commander AND Chief".....:lol:
As I said, declare you have never made a mistake....

Either you will, and everyone will know you are a liar, or continue to act petty, which makes you look shallow and small.

When Barry gave his last national security speech before the troops, he declared no terrorist organization had perpetrated a successful attack on US soil during his adminitration, trying to write hos own lefacy.

The camers panned the crowd, showing only a handful of troops clapping more out of protocol than anything. Everyone else thought he was a dumbass and remained silent.

As I said, at least we have a President the troops can respect, even if just a little.

Barack Hussein Obama has left behind an awful legacy with our Military...

VA hospital left deceased veteran in shower room for
9 hours, report finds

An internal report blames staffers at a Veterans Affairs hospital in Florida for leaving the body of a deceased veteran to decompose in a shower for nine hours and then trying to cover it up.

The 24-page report concluded that hospice staffers at the Bay Pines VA hospital failed to provide appropriate post-mortem care to the veteran’s body, Fox 13 Tampa reports...

VA hospital left deceased veteran in shower room for 9 hours, report finds

The military is the military not a home football team, the president does not need their respect, nor their admiration, if anything they have to believe in their mission.

Forum List

Back