Files confirm trump did not visit Epstein home or island

Now we need to find the link of Palm Beach to PedoIsle for Epstein and Trump.

NewsNation’s Ashleigh Banfield dug into flight logs, submitted to the FAA, which confirm Trump flew on Epstein’s plane at least seven times.

The logs reveal that Trump flew four time with Epstein in 1993, one time in 1994 and again in 1995. This is in addition to a previously reported ride Trump took in 1997. The documented flights were between Palm Beach and New York City.

Inside Epstein’s jet: Photographer describes ‘trapped’ atmosphere
The logs also show Epstein was on board each time with Trump. MSN

The continuation of the Epstein case goes to such depths of Hell that, if the materials now circulating on the net are fully declassified, as promised, and they turn out to be authentic, a dramatic change of capitalist elites will take place this year, or pedophiles will panic and burn down the world, escaping retribution
And it's understandable why such a stench has come to light right now - two groups of crocodiles have clashed to the death in a battle for survival and control over the issuance of trillions in debt. The Orange Man has shattered the "consensus of the elites" that had negotiated a relatively peaceful agreement.

It's not about Trump, per se, of course, but he personifies the deepest crisis of capitalism as the 30-year paradigm of colonial hegemony breaks down and many crocodile groups will have to die fighting for diminished resources.

1707411520484.png

In what the rest of us call reality, democrats are not lining up to defend those people as you cultists do and would with Trump.

Probably looks weird to you cultists.
"The rest of us" the bigots who believe in a two-tier justice system. The Cult who thinks if they don't like someone, a mere accusation sets fourth a chain of events whereas the process is the punishment. What you call reality is whatever suits your pursuit of political power. Close-minded and dishonest.

It is so enjoyable to see you shoving this down magaturds throats.
Thank you!

With her lack of character (equal to Trump in my opinion) and knowledge of Washington politics, the wheels of government and connections inside and out, along with her much higher IQ, I judged her most dangerous at the time. Trump has turned out worse, but that is by hindsight, with her never gaining the power.

Do you have proof of that or are do you just have your head up your bigoted ass. I believe the latter

891260-e20195d929c3be3e4d42d321dca2697c.jpg

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. Ashley Biden never wrote that in her diary.

bigger_bus-jpg.880447

You really do swallow anything, not just cocks, huh ChoadBreath?

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard. Ashley Biden never wrote that in her diary.

bigger_bus-jpg.880447

You really do swallow anything, not just cocks, huh ChoadBreath?
Hahahahaha croaks the lying government cuck who needs the gov to tell him what kind of car he can drive. Little cuck! Tell us more lies so we can laugh at you,

Screenshot_20220826-175219_Instagram.jpg and bring back your dancing fool, cuck.

Hahahahaha croaks the lying government cuck who needs the gov to tell him what kind of car he can drive. Little cuck! Tell us more lies so we can laugh at you,

View attachment 899286 and bring back your dancing fool, cuck.

Holy fuck, ChoadBreath, you're actually getting dumber with each of your posts. First you idiotically claim Ashley wrote in her diary that she waited until late at night to shower because she was afraid of her dad coming in... then in response to me laughing at you for swallowing such bullshit, you show her NOT writing she showered late at night because she was afraid of her dad coming in.

You literally just bitch-slapped yourself!! And for my amusement.

spank-gif.278780

Forum List

Back